Girl here, new to all this

B_AnnaLedeigh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi, I'm Anna. I'm 42 and a mom of 4, I work as a personal trainer at a gym where I live. I love to read, swim, and play music.
I'm new to all this, recently divorced from my ex husband and have been looking at this and that. Was told about this website by a friend of mine, so here I am.

I hope I've done this right, looking forward to talking with anyone and everyone here. :)

powernap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi there and welcome, hope you have great times here!

29 male from the UK here - loving your pic and hopefully chat soon

D

deleted136887

Welcome, you are in great shape.
Hope you have a great time here. Thanks for sharing your photos.

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
Hi, I'm Anna. I'm 42 and a mom of 4, I work as a personal trainer at a gym where I live. I love to read, swim, and play music.
I'm new to all this, recently divorced from my ex husband and have been looking at this and that. Was told about this website by a friend of mine, so here I am.

I hope I've done this right, looking forward to talking with anyone and everyone here. :)
When you look like you do, I am sure everybody is looking forward to talking with you. You are devastatingly gorgeous.

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome Anna, I don't know anything about the turmoil surounding the pictures and don't care. If you're a woman here for any purpose at all, we can benefit from what you have to say and if you determine, show. I'm not a long term member but I have found most of us are not here to judge. In any event you'll learn a great deal about human nature if you participate. M