Girl in NYC seeking Girthy man

sweetpeas

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi There,
I'm seeking out some girth here in NYC. Contact me if you're visiting, etc.! Length doesn't matter to me, but girth does.

Cheers!

nycock19

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
7'x6" thick here sweets..not sure if that is what you are looking for, but i'll throw my hat in the ring...good luck

58titan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have a very heathy serving of 7 by 6 and a little more if thats not enough i can be 7 around and 7 half long lol really

B_jdrudy3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i hear this crap about girth being more important only online ( i think jealous guys with small dicks which really means short dicks ) make this stuff up. In real life, all the girls really care about it is length. They want to feel those long strokes in and out, hitting all those g spots deep in her pussy. I mean really is this serious? I'd take a long dick over a short fat one any day and twice on sunday.

sweetpeas

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
my g-spot is a mere 3 inches in... girth is bewildering to me, online or in person. it turns me on... i don't need a 7" or 8" dick hitting my cervix! k thx ;)

jamesjohnson8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi Sweetpeas - I would love to hook up with you in case you are interseted. I might be a bit long for you (ten Inches), but I am also over seven inches around so I have some extra girth for you. Let me know if you would like to see more. I live in NYC, so get in touch. - James

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi sweetpeas. I'm from Brooklyn. I am already girthy but can bring a vaccuum pump to get more girth to fill you up. I can also blow up the balls too if you'd like to get a thick one and a ball spanking at the same time. Hit me up if that sounds interesting to you.