girl interested or not?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Joseba_Guntertwat, Mar 22, 2009.

1. D_Joseba_Guntertwat

D_Joseba_Guntertwat New Member

Hi,
    I have a question for the women of this group. It's about something that happened to me last night. I met up with an ex-girlfriend of mine who I went out with a few years ago. She invited me over to her place, but said we weren't going to do anything (i.e. have sex). Every time we met up before we always ended up having sex.
    We had a great evening together watching TV, chatting and drinking wine, and we ended up in bed. In the morning, I started fooling around with her. She didn't want to kiss me - I put this down to me not looking great in the morning, or maybe I had bad breath - but she seemed to enjoy the sex. When I was penetrating her she made a lot of moaning noises. She kicked me out of the house pretty early but was kind enough to give me a lift back to the train station, and on the way she said "make sure you remember the route so you can find my place next time".
    The thing is, she gave me such a mixed set of messages that I have no idea whether she likes me or not. I called her today and asked where we stood and whether we could meet up again, and she just said "I'll think about it."

Is she playing hard to get, or trying to mess with my head? Or just not interested or not sure what she wants?

2. MagicJohnsonFan

MagicJohnsonFan New Member

Albums:
    Not knowing either of you it's a little hard to tell exactly what's going on. But based on the limited info, sounds like while she may like you as a friend, she's counting on you to be a sure thing booty call. Sorry.

3. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

Friends with benefits. Obviously

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Friends with benefits.

5. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

You got laid. By a girl who wouldn't kiss you. Sounds like she wants to fuck without being intimate. I dunno about you, but I can't handle that and have learned to walk away.

6. likesnewthings

see steely dan - dirty work

7. Incocknito

Gold Member

My advice is stay away from that kind of girl! And don't even try to understand them.

I knew a girl who was like that...and those 'mornings after' were the most traumatic experiences of my adult life.

Draft saved Draft deleted