girl obviously wants to deepthroat me

vanir23

Sexy Member
Media
ok, this is the first time i've posted here so go easy. my girlfriend LOVES having being submissive and she loves for me to push my cock into the back of her throat...she obviously wants to go further but truth be told i'm a little scared of this and i'm a little scared of what we're doing now though that's not stopping me (i'm scared for her, not me).

i do not want there to be pain or vomit or any of that horrible embarrassing moment killing stuff involved but what is the best thing to tell her in regards to how she might take me deeper. i'm not huge, 7 inches x 6 inches, but i'm plenty big.

serious advise only please. thanks in advance.

Toshin

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In all honesty if you are uncomfortable with aggressive or submissive sex then don't do it. If you aren't comfortable and you're worrying then the sex isn't going to be that enjoyable for you. I would just have a serious talk with your GF about the kind of sex you want to have with her.

HunglikeaDork

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Also, if a little vomit scares you, then you might not want to go for it. Happened to me once when a ex was trying to deep me and threw right up on my stomach. Good thing I'm not easily disturbed by bodily fluids.

My advice is if you are determined to go for it more, lay her on her back head hanging off the bed and go from there. At least that way the vomit won't be onto you. :biggrin1:

HunglikeaDork

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I never said it wouldn't be harmful for the girl. :tongue: It's one of those 'save yourself' situations. I'm sure the moment would be dead and gone at that point anyways haha.

vanir23

Sexy Member
Media
I'm not scared of her submission but it is a new thing for me. I was hoping for some "take it slow, i did X, i did X, look out for X" comments. Like I said, I'm not trying to hurt anyone here, I just think that she would probably enjoy it. Of course, I would enjoy it too if she did.

In my experience if she feels any pain-- she cam bite down really hard and something will give; well that works for me.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not scared of her submission but it is a new thing for me. I was hoping for some "take it slow, i did X, i did X, look out for X" comments. Like I said, I'm not trying to hurt anyone here, I just think that she would probably enjoy it. Of course, I would enjoy it too if she did.

My advice would be to NOT go too rough until she learns how to deepthroat without gagging or vomiting. Until then she needs to be in physical control.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If she really wants to learn, chances are that she probably can, and don't worry quite so much about causing her pain or making her vomit. I have had pain from DT'ing, but nothing severe -- in fact, I wouldn't say it really hurts any more than having vaginal sex with a thick cock.

I have never vomited from DT...I always pull back long before that can happen. If I have gagged a few times, and think there is any danger of my actually throwing up, I signal my husband and we take a break.

Your cock is quite a bit thicker than average, vanir23. This will make it significantly more of a challenge for your girl to DT you. My suggestion is that you obtain a dildo with about a 5" girth, made of some relatively flexible (not rigid) material, and have her begin practicing with that.

Lying on my back with my head off the edge of the bed was an excellent dildo-DT-practice position for me. I followed some advice I saw on the internet, and would just insert the dildo as far as I could without gagging. If I gagged, I would pull it back, relax, and start over. The article I read said that once you start gagging while trying to learn, you should pull back -- if you continue to try to DT the object, and especially if you try to move/thrust with the object, you will only gag more, and this isn't about training yourself to gag. It's about training yourself not to gag.

Unlike some other posters, I really do not like DTing an actual cock in head-off-the-bed position. In this position, the man being deep-throated has all of the control over the activity -- the receiver has virtually none and cannot move his/her head away if a problem develops. Our two best DT positions are: (1) Him on his back on the bed with his legs apart, me on my knees between his legs facing him, and (2) Him standing and me kneeling in front of him.

When I do non-DT oral sex, I usually keep my hands submissively behind my back (sometimes they are bound there). But whenever we DT, I insist on having my hands on his thighs, so I can push away if I start to gag or something. This prevents us from ever getting close to me vomiting -- I have enough control over the situation to signal him by pressing on his thighs with my hands. That way even if he is holding my head or hair, he can let go and pull out in time to avoid disaster.

Several years ago, I wrote a couple of long blog posts about my journey in learning to DT. If you and your girl are really that interested, you may find my experiences helpful. Here are links to the two posts:

How I Learned to Deep Throat - Part 1

How I Learned to Deep Throat - Part 2

This post may also be a good read for a woman wanting to expand her oral skills:

Women and Fellatio

Hope some of this helps.

vanir23

Sexy Member
Media
Hey, thanks Belly Dancer! I'll see what she thinks. Like I said, I'm not looking to hurt her or throat fuck her. Just a bit of fun for us both. Thanks again.

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
My dear you are a source of excellent advice. As the recipient of some fantastic DTing from one of my frequent sexual partners, I can vouch for your comments. You're awesome.

-Ranger

If she really wants to learn, chances are that she probably can, and don't worry quite so much about causing her pain or making her vomit. I have had pain from DT'ing, but nothing severe -- in fact, I wouldn't say it really hurts any more than having vaginal sex with a thick cock.

I have never vomited from DT...I always pull back long before that can happen. If I have gagged a few times, and think there is any danger of my actually throwing up, I signal my husband and we take a break.

Your cock is quite a bit thicker than average, vanir23. This will make it significantly more of a challenge for your girl to DT you. My suggestion is that you obtain a dildo with about a 5" girth, made of some relatively flexible (not rigid) material, and have her begin practicing with that.

Lying on my back with my head off the edge of the bed was an excellent dildo-DT-practice position for me. I followed some advice I saw on the internet, and would just insert the dildo as far as I could without gagging. If I gagged, I would pull it back, relax, and start over. The article I read said that once you start gagging while trying to learn, you should pull back -- if you continue to try to DT the object, and especially if you try to move/thrust with the object, you will only gag more, and this isn't about training yourself to gag. It's about training yourself not to gag.

Unlike some other posters, I really do not like DTing an actual cock in head-off-the-bed position. In this position, the man being deep-throated has all of the control over the activity -- the receiver has virtually none and cannot move his/her head away if a problem develops. Our two best DT positions are: (1) Him on his back on the bed with his legs apart, me on my knees between his legs facing him, and (2) Him standing and me kneeling in front of him.

When I do non-DT oral sex, I usually keep my hands submissively behind my back (sometimes they are bound there). But whenever we DT, I insist on having my hands on his thighs, so I can push away if I start to gag or something. This prevents us from ever getting close to me vomiting -- I have enough control over the situation to signal him by pressing on his thighs with my hands. That way even if he is holding my head or hair, he can let go and pull out in time to avoid disaster.

Several years ago, I wrote a couple of long blog posts about my journey in learning to DT. If you and your girl are really that interested, you may find my experiences helpful. Here are links to the two posts:

How I Learned to Deep Throat - Part 1

How I Learned to Deep Throat - Part 2

This post may also be a good read for a woman wanting to expand her oral skills:

Women and Fellatio

Hope some of this helps.

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My dear you are a source of excellent advice. .... I can vouch for your comments. You're awesome.

-Ranger

i so second that!! wow!! even i can learn from this how to give better head and dt!!
again, i add my compliments and thanks

Last edited: