girl owns mandingo

DNxxl

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where in the hell do you get that she is 4 foot 11? She looks as tall as Mandingo...

And she did NOT make his cock look like a sausage link! lol!!!

She probably took a muscle relaxer or six before the scene, or she gets fisted regularly, but it is really the length she took that is impressive...

She is a bit frightening though... where is the Amazing Ty when you need her?

She says she it at the end of the scene. Yes - she is 4'11" - and for all of you really interested in how big mandingo is - you are right sir - she is about as tall as Fred is...I told all of you - I've meet him many times before and he really is close to being a midget. He is TINY.

It wasn't until just recently that I realized that Mandingo was this guy Fred I used see at this swing party in the San Fernando Valley I used to go to all the time. This was quite a few years ago - right before he started doing vids I think. Again, he does have a great cock - quite large - but it looks really freakish on his tiny petite body. I know all kinds of regular women who took him on and handled his cock no problem. Just want to keep everyone grounded in reality.

D

deleted9897

Help please.... al I can see is a green screen

B_Kyuss

Experimental Member
Media
I heard that Dingo's not tall, but close to a midget? come on!!! he was next to a lot of other guys back to the dogfart series, he's got pics with other people on his myspace and, unless he always put himself next to oompa loompas, he looks like a normal guy to me.
However, i'm curious about "all kind of regular women that took him" :D what did they said?

The scene is from black size queens, the girl's name is Mone Divine or Monet Devine or a combination of both.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard that Dingo's not tall, but close to a midget? come on!!! he was next to a lot of other guys back to the dogfart series, he's got pics with other people on his myspace and, unless he always put himself next to oompa loompas, he looks like a normal guy to me. The scene is from black size queens, the girl's name is Mone Divine or Monet Devine or a combination of both.

Well... here is the deal... DNXXL said his name was Fred, that is true... Fredrick Lamont is his name and he is exactly 5 foot 7 which is how tall I thought he was all along ( I am like one of those carnival workers who can guess height and weight) Which makes him NOT A FUCKING MIDGET!! I'm 5 foot 7 and noone has ever even been close to calling me a midget!

I think that Mone Divine looks to be between 5'2 and 5'4, when she stands next to Mandingo their shoulders are about an inch or so in height difference, and likewise for their total height. Mandingo is wearing tennis shoes with about an inch of rise and Mone is wearing heels with around 4 inches of rise which would make her 5 foot 3. She's short, but not a midget, they are more correctly called dwarves these days and are all 4'10 or shorter.

I don't mean to make a big deal about the height issue, but I am a little guy and really can't stand when tall people call anyone shorter than 5'8 a midget. People call the diminutive cocksman Shorty Mac a midget, but he is 5'4 and is certainly no midget but very short.

Here is a still of Mone and Mandingo standing together

Attachments

DNxxl

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well... here is the deal... DNXXL said his name was Fred, that is true... Fredrick Lamont is his name and he is exactly 5 foot 7 which is how tall I thought he was all along ( I am like one of those carnival workers who can guess height and weight) Which makes him NOT A FUCKING MIDGET!! I'm 5 foot 7 and noone has ever even been close to calling me a midget!

I think that Mone Divine looks to be between 5'2 and 5'4, when she stands next to Mandingo their shoulders are about an inch or so in height difference, and likewise for their total height.

Well midget might be a bit much - but he is really, really short. And she is 4'11" okay? TINY. And Fred is shorter than 5'7" - he just is. And Shorty Mac? He really is on the midget borderline...

Nothing against vertically challenged guys at all - so don't take offense. Just telling you from my real world experience.

And for post above about asking about the swing club and normal women taking him and others on. Was quite common. It's a club that caters to women who enjoy GB's and interracial and at the time - big cocks. I had a lot of fun times in that house I can tell you.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I think that Mone Divine looks to be between 5'2 and 5'4, when she stands next to Mandingo their shoulders are about an inch or so in height difference, and likewise for their total height. Mandingo is wearing tennis shoes with about an inch of rise and Mone is wearing heels with around 4 inches of rise which would make her 5 foot 3. She's short, but not a midget, they are more correctly called dwarves these days and are all 4'10 or shorter.

I don't mean to make a big deal about the height issue, but I am a little guy and really can't stand when tall people call anyone shorter than 5'8 a midget. People call the diminutive cocksman Shorty Mac a midget, but he is 5'4 and is certainly no midget but very short.

Here is a still of Mone and Mandingo standing together

LOL...a great description

you are a true philosopher Tripod...

I am going to begin using that turn of phrase as much as possible. :biggrin1:

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Right before she sat on the cock... u saw that little cut in the film, the blackout... Ya that was them lubing her up and her sitting on it a few times, maybe cumming a few times before she could sit on it like that...

Yea... fool.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe I'm just self conscious, but I think height definitely plays a role in making a penis look big or small. I'm 6'2 with 6 1/2" dick and I know that on a 5'7 person, it'd look much more impressive than it does on myself. I think that's why girls say things like "It's always the short guys who have the bigger dicks!", the visual impact is stronger due to more size "contrast".

espreggels

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that's interesting. if she's 4'11", then he can't be more than 5'3"

Well, keep in mind she's wearing five- or six-inch stripper heels. That would put her at 5'4" or 5'5", and he looks an inch or two taller than that, putting him at or near the 5'7" listed on wikipedia.