girl pants

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, Women's jeans certainly have more different cuts than do men's. I see a guy in Rehoboth Beach al the time who wears women's tops and bottoms--but they just seem to make his bulge show even more. The trick is that once you find a good pair of fitting pants (and you have to go to every men's store and try on everything beofre you will)--you stick with that company/cut forever.

I have 5 pairs of Gap Bagy fit jeans and 5 pairs of Docker ProStyle pleated pants. They are the only pants that fit me.

seandelevan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally know several straight guys that wear woman's jeans to show off their bulges. How does one bring himself to go to a dept. store and walk up to the counter with women's jeans??? :shrug:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by seandelevan@Aug 13 2005, 09:20 AM
I personally know several straight guys that wear woman's jeans to show off their bulges. How does one bring himself to go to a dept. store and walk up to the counter with women's jeans??? :shrug:
[post=335115]Quoted post[/post]​

Never bought jeans for a Girl friend? I go to women's stores all the time and
buy things for my wife. I don't think twice about what the clerk thinks (but then I am not buying them for ME).

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
You don't need womens' jeans to show bulge or get a good fit. Hell, with the rock-style back in the spotlight, most trendy mens' jeans show PLENTY of bulge...especially for the men of LPSG.

But womens' jeans--Jesus Christ. That's simply not necessary.

pacmansex

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by helio415@Aug 13 2005, 04:31 AM
this is the first time i have posted a new topic, but here i go. well im very into the whole rock scene and every thing and about a year ago noticed that alot of the guys were wearing tight fitting girl pants. i made a friend in one of my classes who wears them and started wearing them. i have noticed that they look alot better on me because i have somewhat wide hips but also since im kinda thin and they are girl pants they have no crotch room. i was just wondering if anyone has tried wearing them and knows how to make it so your dick dosnt make a huge bulge down your pant leg?
[post=335090]Quoted post[/post]​

i thought it was that rockers love showing their cocks off so they wear tight pants

i saw at school a few guys doing the same and they had it to the left

it was very obvious

Pappy

Media
I have enough trouble finding guy jeans that have sufficient room in them with out having to try and find girl jeans that would fit. If I tried to find girl jeans that I could wear I'd end up looking like thirteenpointhree except mine would be real........LOL

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Now I know that I will never be fashionable. I have enough trouble finding men’s jeans that fit in the crotch and legs without wandering into the women’s section… Until now I had held out hope that tight jeans were a passing fad and I could wear something comfortable and still feel as though I was wearing what was “in style.” I cannot even shop at “trendy” stores (they only carry “slim fit” jeans imported from Italy, or “European style” jeans that would not fit me if I dropped 50 lbs.) Hell- the jeans I am wearing in the avatar are Carharts (sold specifically to tradesmen for their durability) I find them comfortable, they do not look too bad, and being as they are made from what appears to be tent canvass the inside of the thighs does not wear thin and rip too quickly.

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I wore girl pants, I'd be a 4. Wow. I can, however, comfortably wear a 3. I went as a girl for halloween last year and had to try on lots of different clothes. They don't make pants for girls who are 6'3". :shrug:

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Pappy@Aug 16 2005, 10:21 AM
I have enough trouble finding guy jeans that have sufficient room in them with out having to try and find girl jeans that would fit. If I tried to find girl jeans that I could wear I'd end up looking like thirteenpointhree except mine would be real........LOL
[post=335797]Quoted post[/post]​

funny , very funny Pappy

InsertHere

Experimental Member
Media
I think this is a really interesting topic because it's so much more common (in my experience) for girls to wear men's pants than the other way around!

I wear men's shorts because I don't like how short women's shorts are and also because there is never enough room in the thighs and ass for me. I've been riding horses since I was 9 and I gain muscle mass REALLY easily, so I'm a bit disproportionate in those areas.

Most women's pants I have found have been very low-rise and very tight, with flat fronts and no stretch. I don't know how ANY guy could wear them, much less the LPSG guys! Or why they would want to.

I think that if you're into the punk rock scene and you want something a little tighter, you could probably find something at Hot Topic or somewhere, which would be fashionable but still cut for your goods.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When you say girl pants..are you talking about real everyday ladies pants? How do you know what size you would wear? I'm sure I could find a waist that would fit, but I doubt that I could find an inseam that would work. My legs are 33 inch inseam.
They do have a much much better selection than guys do....why is that?

BBB2.5

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by helio415@Aug 13 2005, 09:31 AM
this is the first time i have posted a new topic, but here i go. well im very into the whole rock scene and every thing and about a year ago noticed that alot of the guys were wearing tight fitting girl pants. i made a friend in one of my classes who wears them and started wearing them. i have noticed that they look alot better on me because i have somewhat wide hips but also since im kinda thin and they are girl pants they have no crotch room. i was just wondering if anyone has tried wearing them and knows how to make it so your dick dosnt make a huge bulge down your pant leg?
[post=335090]Quoted post[/post]​

--------------------------------------

Since age 12 I have had a "buldge" andf chose to hang right...... "IT" goes along with having something to "cause" the buldge in the first place.

I also have a rather large nose, and do absolutely nothing to reduce it's large appearance.

blackwood

socialiteboy:
Originally posted by BBB2.5@Aug 18 2005, 01:55 AM
When you say girl pants..are you talking about real everyday ladies pants? How do you know what size you would wear? I'm sure I could find a waist that would fit, but I doubt that I could find an inseam that would work. My legs are 33 inch inseam.
They do have a much much better selection than guys do....why is that?

BBB2.5
[post=336388]Quoted post[/post]​
to reply to the post i have quoted, and to this whole subject in general:
I wear girls' jeans. I haven't worn men's jeans for over five years. I find that you just have to shop around until you find a pair that has enough room for you to be comfortable. I don't see why you'd wnat to hide it, anyways :S And in regards to the inseam issue, I am 5'11 and 140 lbs, and in women's ejans I am about a size 5. my inseam, being ALL LEG is a 36. 36 inseam, size 5... and i can find ejans ANYWHERE. SO I wouldn't worry about that aspect of it.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by InsertHere@Aug 18 2005, 03:29 AM
I think that if you're into the punk rock scene and you want something a little tighter, you could probably find something at Hot Topic or somewhere, which would be fashionable but still cut for your goods.

I don't know about elsewhere, but you can't find tight pants at the local Hot Topic. All the pants there have legs bigger around than my waist.

InsertHere

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Aug 19 2005, 10:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Aug 19 2005, 10:41 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-InsertHere@Aug 18 2005, 03:29 AM
I think that if you&#39;re into the punk rock scene and you want something a little tighter, you could probably find something at Hot Topic or somewhere, which would be fashionable but still cut for your goods.

I don&#39;t know about elsewhere, but you can&#39;t find tight pants at the local Hot Topic. All the pants there have legs bigger around than my waist.
[post=336678]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Umm...the thrift store?

I can&#39;t actually shop at Hot Topic, so I wouldn&#39;t know, I just threw something out there...

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I&#39;ve never heard of it, guys wearing women&#39;s pants. (Well, at least not in a non-crossdressing sense.) I shudder to think what women&#39;s size I would need, since my legs are so thick.