girl pants

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Oh, Hot Topic? If you want to dress like Frankie, it's a great place to go, but not to show off a bulge. But around here, it's mostly "alternative just to be alternative" tweens who go there. Funny thing is, there's no real secret to being alternative.

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
the best places to find girls jeans that are hot is like gadzooks, wet seal, old navy,american eagle and hollister. Though if you dont mind spending money Sacs has a fucking awesome selection.

anyhow all i wear are girls jeans and if you are wanting to hide the buldge well then you just cant wear girls jeans that is sort of the best part of it. its sort of a neo resurgance of the tight pant huge buldge era of the 70s. The only suggest i can give is to get a pair on size bigger that will help. I useally wear a size 1 but when i put on 3's the budlge is alittle less noticable but not much.

guys in girls jeans just is synonomise with big buldge.

Spork

1st Like
Media
I've found that the rise makes much more difference in how much you show than whether they're men's or women's jeans. Low rise = bulge down the leg = you show.

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by helio415@Oct 6 2005, 02:04 AM
yeah i have come to the conclusion that i will have to deal with the bluge down the leg for a while now. but what i was trying to ask origionaly is how to keep the bulge from going down your leg and to say in the not leg area of the pants. so ummm yeah.
[post=349295]Quoted post[/post]​

well you really cant unless you just bunch it up in there and that isnt comfy at all i mean you can tuck it back between your legs but thats no comfy either and good luck sitting down. the crotch in girls pants just isnt big enough to put your dick anywhere esle but down the leg

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
From what I remember I'm a size 10 in women's clothing; this is the strange shit that ye find out when you get drunk and swap clothes with the girl sitting next to you, and there is NO place for your dick to go but down the leg. And it is fucking painful to sit down cos you automatically land flat on your balls.

I have enough trouble finding trousers that are trim and neat on me, but girls trousers are just a no-go, they're way too uncomfortable.

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yeah i have the ball problem sometims if i dont wear the right size i useally wear a size 1 and that keeps everything in place but if i wear 3's i sit on everything. Its also true that after a day of wearing them they start to cynch the dick about but that is till all i wear.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Right about the time when I was thirteen or so, I was given a pair of Jordaches from a girl who used to live on the same block where I was.

Consequently, we were about the same size. Hey, at 13 yrs old, I had a metabolism like the road runner, and it made me extra bony back then.

Yeah, and for that matter, wearing thoase Jordaches also made show off my bulge in droves. In particularly when a girl I liked passed by.

It was probably one of the reasons I got so much extra attention from the ladies.

Oralius

Experimental Member
Media
Okay, Here's what you do to prevent bulge-itis in tight jeans. Like you've discovered, you can't really wear girl jeans w/o the bulge happening so instead go to the goodwill and find a pair of old men's 501s. Pin the outseams until they fit you comfortably w/o losing a place for your bait and tackle. If you have a sewing machine, sew up the area you pinned off and then cut the excess fabric away. The result should be a pair of very slim jeans with lots of room. I have four pair of jeans that I've done this to and they fit me very well and trust me, on my best day, I'd never fit into a pair of girl jeans unless they came from Lane Bryant.