Girl power(s)

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
things like this make me kind of hate attractive women

Just a moment there, Dude, let's not assume that just because a women is attractive, she can also manipulate men into doing their bidding.

"Ugly" women can be just as manipulative as attractive women. I've met ugly women who can't keep a boyfriend past one date - and they sabotage other people's relationships and friendships by spreading rumors/innuendo/secrets about people. I can name a few passive-aggressive women who you'd never guess were all about controlling others until you get to know them better.

And guess what, men can do the same just as easily.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I abhore women that use their body like that. When I see it I walk up and ask "So what corner do you work?" Accepting gifts is one thing, but using your body to get things for free is just cheap and whorish. Have some self respect. Women like that make us all look bad.

Right on! Some women use their bodies to get free "gifts" from men - and you're right about how that just makes them into cheap prostitutes.

At least those women could get marry and demonstrate they are really expensive prostitutes instead of cheap ones.

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
Okay. I'm upset with you! Let this right... You "punish" an attractive woman just because she is and then you take home the "ugly" home?! AND you consider it a public service?! This is not a healthy thing and makes me think you don't like us at all. I feel for your "ugly" girl because you are most likely thinking of the "attractive" one you left behind and really wanted instead of enjoying and respecting the one you are with. You could learn much from the real personality owned by your avatar. Honesty, grace and respect can carry you to heaven or the goal line.

the ugly girls are happy because im awesome in bed and the attractive ones are happy because they don't want me anyway. it is a win-win situation. also i get laid so it is more like win-win-win. this is the ideal outcome in any negotiation.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the ugly girls are happy because im awesome in bed and the attractive ones are happy because they don't want me anyway. it is a win-win situation. also i get laid so it is more like win-win-win. this is the ideal outcome in any negotiation.

ROTFL!! Brilliant reply and well said. So, I guess you are an mvp in that field of play and deserve the Game Ball. :)

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've thought much about my Girl Powers the past few days. I've come to the sad realization that my powers really only apply to the ability to see the future: dishes, laundry, dinner, dusting, grocery shopping, vet appointments, bill paying, back rubs, and anything else that needs to be done. I do dream of Kryptonite, having the ability to fly, and a cute outfit - cape and all. I'll repost if my dream girl powers come through.

mariamluvsEMbig

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when we go to bars my friends will always try the technique of hitting on the ugl friend to get into the group and then going for the attractive one. when i do this i get into the group, flirt with everyone in it, and then take the ugly one home just to mess with the attractive girl's self-esteem. i like to think of it as a public service.

again as I said in another post...the avatar makes this comment ok and absolutely hilarious ;-)

Curiousguy01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay. I'm upset with you! Let this right... You "punish" an attractive woman just because she is and then you take home the "ugly" home?! AND you consider it a public service?! This is not a healthy thing and makes me think you don't like us at all. I feel for your "ugly" girl because you are most likely thinking of the "attractive" one you left behind and really wanted instead of enjoying and respecting the one you are with. You could learn much from the real personality owned by your avatar. Honesty, grace and respect can carry you to heaven or the goal line.

lol i this seems like you are more upset that you put yourself(being attractive) on an ego trip that every man wants you and you can have everything you want. Now the ugly friend that you have with you and know you are better than gets the attention. This then screws up your head and makes you "think" that you aren't attractive? How about why do you think so negatively of you "ugly" friend? Who said "the dude" wasn't respecting the women he's with, maybe he's just bringing the airheads back down to earth that not everything is at their beckoned call. And don't kid yourself, even if you aren't one, there are 10 women who are manipulative think they are entitled because they are attractive.

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
Not saying don't flaunt what ya got. Just don't try to use your T&A to get a poor dumb guy to pay your rent. That's all.

that flaunt what you got attitude is just as bad in my book. i cant stand girls who for example will take drinks for free all night from guys in return for just talking to them. i also cant stand girls who think they can get alway with anything, just because of their looks. that leaves about 20% of girls to hit on.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lol i this seems like you are more upset that you put yourself(being attractive) on an ego trip that every man wants you and you can have everything you want. Now the ugly friend that you have with you and know you are better than gets the attention. This then screws up your head and makes you "think" that you aren't attractive? How about why do you think so negatively of you "ugly" friend? Who said "the dude" wasn't respecting the women he's with, maybe he's just bringing the airheads back down to earth that not everything is at their beckoned call. And don't kid yourself, even if you aren't one, there are 10 women who are manipulative think they are entitled because they are attractive.

It just upset me when I read it because I do not like the idea of using people and possibly hurting someone for ego. I was also surprised to read that from him. Anyways, I agree women can be manipulative. So can men as his story shows.

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok lets be honest, women have all the power, and can for the most part wrap men around their little fingers. I am involved with a lady that managed to get her failed driving test decision reversed into a pass by batting her eye lids and flirting a little with the examiner. Have you ever used your feminine charms to your own advantage with a more impressive result?

I havent really tried, but it has happened, you just get more perks when your cute! weather your a man or a woman i think

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
You've gotta be pretty dense not to realise a woman's motives in a club... oh crap I forgot about alcohol destroying brain cells!

Dude - banging mingers is nothing to be proud of.

Unless there's money on the line!

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
that flaunt what you got attitude is just as bad in my book. i cant stand girls who for example will take drinks for free all night from guys in return for just talking to them. i also cant stand girls who think they can get alway with anything, just because of their looks. that leaves about 20% of girls to hit on.

Mate, they're the ones with husbands & boyfriends at home!

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Definitely in my younger days I had guys carry things for me, open doors, buy me drinks, etc. I got pulled over for speeding in a residential area last summer and happened to be in a short skirt and heels, dressed up to go out. He was a younger guy and I knew that being female would get me out of a ticket and it did. I have no doubt that if I'd have been a guy or an ugly woman I wouldve gotten cited. So yeah being attractive and female has it perks.

mariamluvsEMbig

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't see what the big deal is and why some guys get so bent out of shape about it...most men are paid more and get other perks too like not getting ripped off by car mechanics...so what if we get out of tickets every now and again...