girl problem

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by johnjacobs, Jun 9, 2010.

1. johnjacobs

johnjacobs New Member

Albums:
    recently, my ex girlfriend and i started messing around. this weekend she's going on a few days trip with a guy she hooked up with who's apparently ten inches and thick as hell. i'm not going to lie - i can't stand it.

my ex and i tell each other everything and we both agree it's a good thing to have openness and to speak your mind. i'm second guessing it right now but i know it'll drive me even crazier if i don't know what's she's up to.

2. dolfette

Gold Member

yeah, telling your ex the details of your sex life isn't healthy.
    it's weird.
    thinking you need to know more about each other's sex lives than any other friend says to me you're still not prepared to fully break up.

3. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Well, if she is your ex, then its her business what she does. A few days? Yeah, she will hook up, have sex, or whatever you want to call it.

And I hate to break it to you, but women do not tell you everything, nor do they have to. You may think you are special, but you are not.

I dont mean to sound like a twat, but this is cold hard reality. Just be glad that you are at least still getting some. But if you two are not exclusive, then dont judge her for doing what she wants to do and not telling you about it. The fact that you two have a history, well, certain things will always be sensative.

I mean, how do you explain the feelings you have now? Why cant you stand it instead of being happy for her? Would you still feel the same if you two never had sex or had a relationship?

4. mellisa1983

mellisa1983 New Member

umm...why do you care? she's an EX for a reason right? remember that reason and get on with your life....

5. thehighheelsgirl

Not sure I see the problem here? She's your ex, you're not together, so why can't she fuck other guys?

6. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    of course the women jump on the antimale bandwagon as usual
    no one finds it odd that his ex is telling him the size of her new bf's cock (aside from dolfette who hates everyone equally)

seriously did you even READ the first line of the post where he clearly says that he and his ex have been MESSING AROUND

I think it should be mandatory for women to think for at least 20 minutes before they post something, because frankly I see very few women doing anything other then jumping on the "support our fellow titholders!" bandwagon

pathetic!

7. dolfette

Gold Member

:cool:

8. Embrace69

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

It's human nature. I'm not going to lie. Ex or not unless the two of you can't stand one another (which it's obvious you can do more than stand each other because you're still messing around with each other) then yes, you're not going to be able to stand it.

If you two have a relationship such that you feel she tells you everything (including the stats of other guys she's hooked up with or will be hooking up with) then you already know that there will be times where she will tell you things you don't necessarily want to hear but the masochistic side of you will want to hear it anyway. I know, this happens to me a lot. However, I'd rather know than not know. That's just me.

So, if you both really tell each other everything as you say then you should tell her that it's really bugging you and you can't stand it. Tell her you appreciate the fact that she tells you everything and you don't want that to change but feelings in a relationship and communication on both parties ex or not (your situation is unique to you) is healthier. Especially if you want to continue messing around with her.

Draft saved Draft deleted