Girl scared of dick.

5 3/4

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know a girl that is scared to touch a cock. Shes never touched one. She likes sex makes noise and moans and everything but shes scared to touch a dick. I find this weird. Anyone every heard of this?

5 3/4

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always tell her just touch it its ok. she gets close then she goes omg i cant do it

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was going to say this is werid but its happened to me too. I've had girls that wouldn't blow me...in fact about 80 or 90% of the girls I've slept with wouldn't go down on me. And at least one or two who wouldn't even touch it.

Although I think that was more to do with selfishness than any legitimate phobia. Cos I know some of them sucked off quite a few guys before me...lol.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Phallophobia- Fear of a penis, especially erect?

But she is willing to have sex, just not touch it. :werd:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds a lot like my mother.Growing up I never had a penis it was always a "Thing or it!" when she saw me touching myself.This is why my parents divorced after almost 30 years,my aunt gave dad the bj's and manual attention that mom should have been doing.Where mom got this negative view of male genitals I don't know.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Weird. What does it say about her attitude towards her own body that a woman would let something inside her that she wouldn't touch?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Maybe she has a history of abuse that did not include penetration but did include forced touching / oral contact.

Cut the girl some slack.

FWIW: I agree with mindseye that she must have self image issue - I don't agree that it is necessarily 'weird' - very unfortunate, but not weird.

Positive re-enforcement and allowing her the control to experiment with what she is comfortable with is the the most helpful you can be to this woman.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I said "weird", I didn't mean it to come across judgementally -- just that as a guy who only dates other guys the idea of being scared of dick was something that hadn't crossed my mind before.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I'm sorry, mindseye - I wasn't trying to imply that you were being judgemental at all - and you weren't the first poster to use 'weird'. I structured my reply badly - my reference to your post was intended just to agree about the probability of self image issues.

I have heard tell of women being scared by an erect penis never having seen once before - but I do find it hard to believe that there isn't more to this as she is willing to engage in intercourse and appears to enjoy it but has other issues that suggest the erect penis frightens her.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
most likely its a sanitation thing...

She probably sees gentials in general as being nasty and dirty... she may not even touch her own if she can avoid it.

Gentials touching each other is okay because they are BOTH nasty...

Try and pay attention if she seems a germophobe in other areas...

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ive heard loads of women say they think mens bits are ugly. There doesnt have to be some great big psychological reason! I dont wanna touch a pussy but its not because of any great trauma I can assure you!

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife has the opposite problem... can't keep her hands off my hard on. Even feels me off when I am dressed. Just loves feeling and touching it.

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even thought this is a very interesting subject, shouldn't it be in the Sex With a Large Penis or Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy thread? :rolleyes:

jimmenycricket

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find woman to be weird in a way. The other day i was with my girl and a friend of hers and her friend received a picture message of a a hot dog guy with his cock in a bun. She said ewwww when she saw it and and when she showed to me and my girl, my girl was like eww also. Now my girl is totally into all sorts of sex and is very open but this picture of a fairly good looking dick disgusted them. I don't get it.