Girl Seeks Special Video Clip

Tarameter

Cherished Member
Media
California But Like This Home Page: Sunogle.com
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ok, here is the deal, I like really huge loads. Don't ask me why its just what interests me more then size or length. Had a boyfriend (not extremely large or anything) but he sometimes shot 8 or 10 feet, not always but maybe it was full moon or something. Then sometimes it was not how far but how many times he shot his load. Well anyway if you have one of these skills, make me a 20 second video and send to my screen name at yahoo. I don't really find that many qualified applicants on this board but maybe you will see this ad.

Reactions: g0nz0

Thepenismightier81

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, here is the deal, I like really huge loads. Don't ask me why its just what interests me more then size or length. Had a boyfriend (not extremely large or anything) but he sometimes shot 8 or 10 feet, not always but maybe it was full moon or something. Then sometimes it was not how far but how many times he shot his load. Well anyway if you have one of these skills, make me a 20 second video and send to my screen name at yahoo. I don't really find that many qualified applicants on this board but maybe you will see this ad.

tried to send you and email but came back undeliverable. :)