Girl showing or telling how deep a cock is in them

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The preceding videos are nice, but the wildest experience was our MFM with my GF's first BBC. After some very hot foreplay by him and me together with her, she grabbed his hard BBC and pulled it over to her pussy. I got them to stop for a few seconds so I could take a photo of his cock outside her pussy. As you can see, his BBC was long enough to reach her navel if he had it balls deep in her. She is a petite Asian and had not had children, so her pussy is small and tight. Alas, she could only take about 7 inches of his 9 inches in her pussy before it hit bottom and made her uncomfortable. We forgot about a condom on his cock until after he had it in her, and by then she did not want to stop. They fucked for about 50 minutes before he stopped because he was about to cum and wanted to fuck more. He gave her oral while he recovered for about 10 minutes. Then, they fucked for another 50 minutes before she stopped because her pussy was getting sore. She and I alternated between her jacking his cock and me sucking his cock until he came and came and came, all over her tits.

Afterwards she told me that she loved how his cock filled her pussy, stretching it wide and probing its depth. She really liked that he did not go any deeper than she wanted, and was gentle in his strokes. During the second round she started French kissing him while they fucked. She said she could feel his cock get extra hard and stiff as they kissed, apparently turning him on even more. In our after-talk, he agreed that the French kissing and her tight pussy made him so sexed it drove him wild.

No video, but here are the sequence of events.

Attachments

Last edited:

motorcityboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The preceding videos are nice, but the wildest experience was our MFM with my GF's first BBC. After some very hot foreplay by him and me together with her, she grabbed his hard BBC and pulled it over to her pussy. I got them to stop for a few seconds so I could take a photo of his cock outside her pussy. As you can see, his BBC was long enough to reach her navel if he had it balls deep in her. She is a petite Asian and had not had children, so her pussy is small and tight. Alas, she could only take about 7 inches of his 9 inches in her pussy before it hit bottom and made her uncomfortable. We forgot about a condom on his cock until after he had it in her, and by then she did not want to stop. They fucked for about 50 minutes before he stopped because he was about to cum and wanted to fuck more. He gave her oral while he recovered for about 10 minutes. Then, they fucked for another 50 minutes before she stopped because her pussy was getting sore. She and I alternated between her jacking his cock and me sucking his cock until he came and came and came, all over her tits.

Afterwards she told me that she loved how his cock filled her pussy, stretching it wide and probing its depth. She really liked that he did not go any deeper than she wanted, and was gentle in his strokes. During the second round she started French kissing him while they fucked. She said she could feel his cock get extra hard and stiff as they kissed, apparently turning him on even more. In our after-talk, he agreed that the French kissing and her tight pussy made him so sexed it drove him wild.

No video, but here are the sequence of events.
That is hot as fuck thanks for sharing

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That is hot as fuck thanks for sharing

Thank you. Yes, it ranks as one of our most memorable swing sessions. I did not include it in the above discussion, but after he slowly worked his big cock deep into her very wet, but very tight pussy, I realized that he did not have a condom on as we always required. She cannot use birth control and so we have to be extra careful that she does not get pregnant when we swing. She had finished her period about two weeks before then, so she was probably ovulating. And, she was especially horny that night, a sign that she may be ovulating!

I looked up at her face and her eyes were rolled all the way back in her head. I told her that he did not have a condom on.and asked if she wanted him to stop and put a condom on. She moved her head slowly back and forth in a "NO!" So, I had to accept the fact that she may get pregnant by this BBC. Even when he did not cum while he was fucking her, I knew that sperm may be in pre-cum, and there was a big wet spot in the bed from both of their juicing.

I always keep a package of Plan B in our swing bag, so as we were having an after sex chat, I started to suggest that she take the pills. Then, the BBC told us that he had a vasectomy because did not want to father any more children. She and I breathed a big sigh of relief.

The BBC is a super guy and has turned out to be one of our FWBs.