girl taking on multiple guys

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by dave2006, May 20, 2007.

1. dave2006

dave2006 New Member

When I was in college there was this rumor going around that this freshman had sex with 5 different guys in the back room. A buddy of my mine was did not participate put was there said guys were literally lined up taking turns with her. One guy who was involved confirmed iit did happened. Sometimes these stories sound hard to beileive although they say life is stranger than fiction. Has anyone heard or seen this type of thing go on?

2. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Not such things but i second that life is often more unbelievable than fiction.

3. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

this type of thing was common place in my area growing up.
    a sweet innocent freshmen girl that i had spanish class with at a keg party onec blew 6 guys in a row.i thought it was bullshit and wanted to defend her honor,until i asked her about it and she said yes.
    another girl who was a senior at my high school took on 4 guys(wrestlers)and wore them out!i remember one of the guys girlfriends wanted to beat the chick up,but the girl who fucked the guys said something like"if you knew how to fuck your man then mabey he wouldn't have come to me with his buddies!"
    i was involed in two threesomes(i wrote about em' in other threads,i just got blown,i wasn't the guy who did the penetration)my self,there were other times stuff like this happened when i was a teenager,out in parks,shopping mall parking lots,house parties,ect.and the suprising part was that it was the girl involved that usually told everybody about it.

4. 3664shaken

3664shaken New Member

I have had sex with multiple guys and actually prefer it to 1 on 1 sex. It is simply much more stimulating and yes I would say it is pretty commonplace. I know of quite a few women who have had encounters with 3 or more guys, but like anything else it does not appeal to everybody. And some of those women did try multiple partners did not like it while others relished the idea of why have only 1 penis when you can have 3, 4, 5, etc.

I think it really boils down to your attitude about sex. If you enjoy sex for just being sex and not for some special sort of warm fuzzy feeling than you view multiple partners as a way to get more gratification from the sex. In other words you wouldn’t go to an amusement park that had only one ride, would you? It would get boring after a while, but if that amusement park had multiple rides you could spend a whole day there and have lots and lots of fun.

However, I know that there will be other people posting that 1 on 1 sex is the most gratifying in a long monogamous relationship, and that is GREAT – for THEM. As for me, I get bored easily and like to go on multiple rides.

5. art

art
    Gold Member

Sure, this was pretty common in my highschool days among certain athleic teams. Every now and then (usually when someone's parents were out of town) we'd have crew, or soccer, or baseball
    parties, and sooner of later (usually after many drinks, or many bowls) one of the hornier girls would take it in mind to blow all the guys in a particular shell (8, 4, or 2 guys) who had performed well.

She'd quietly take them in a group to an empty bedroom (we'd generally hang out at the parties in lose formation by shell). The bedroom door would close, she'd line 'em up, kneel down and unbuckle the belt and unzip the jeans of the first guy, pull down his jeans and briefs and go to town. As I recall, guys didn't usually last too long. She'd move on to the next guy, and the process would continue til everyone had been satisfied.

More rare was the chick who just wanted to blow everybody...word would get around, and there would be a line outside (and sometimes inside) the door.

At band parites, usually couples (sometimes formed at that party, some longer term) would pair off, and go off for oral or genital sex. For some reason, never ran into a girl who was interested in servicing the entire saxophone section at a band party.

I didn't have that same experience in college.

6. WhiteZombie

WhiteZombie New Member

Heh. I dated one of those girls in high school. The perks are certainly evident.

wow. was this seriously my first post?

7. crescendo69

Gold Member

Congrats WhiteZombie on post #1!

8. D_Claude_Crowsfoot

D_Claude_Crowsfoot Account Disabled

(two cents)i used to think this was hot, but now i really have lost respect for most girl who have sex or perform sexual acts with multiple guys at once.(/two cents)

anyways. i knew a girl who did this at a party i had at my house. she had a 3some with me and my gf, then went into the next room and had another 3some with 2 guys. btw, she had a boyfriend too at the time. yikes!

9. Cyndde

Cyndde New Member

Albums:
    Hmm...this is one of those double standard things, isn't it. A man who pleasures more than one woman is a "stud", but a woman who takes on more than one man is a "slut" or "someone we don't respect".

I have on occasion had sex with multiple partners, or with partners in quick succession. At least once in college days I was the gal that sucked off six men in a row (and loved doing it), and I once took a sailing vacation with four men and was sexually available to all of them.

It's just a physical fact that women can do this. The reason that it is a rare occurance is mostly male attitudes, jealousy, and possessiveness. The fact is, most men are not mature enough to handle this sort of thing. My body is mine, does not belong to anyone else, and I should be able to share it with who I please when I please, so long as I'm not indulging in unsafe sex with partners of unknown status, or breaking a commitment I've voluntarily made to someone else.

10. drahtesel

drahtesel New Member

My old girlfriend and I would sometimes have threesomes. Not
    often, and only with two specific close friends. But it was great
    fun!

The one we more regularly fooled around with considered himself
    gay (he was 24, had been in several relationships with men).
    We were/are still close friends. It was my birthday, but due to
    circumstances, many of my usual friends couldn't make my party,
    so it was just the three of us having a good time. Nothing lewd at
    first. But then the topic came up that he'd never been with a
    woman. She asked him if he was ever curious and he admitted that
    he was. That was pretty much all it took, and frankly we were a little
    buzzed from drinking. Anyway, it was a surprise to see that he (a
    big 6'2" guy) had a penis slightly smaller than mine. Because he was
    so big otherwise, it looked even smaller. However, none of that
    mattered because we were all really turned on and there were lots
    of things he could do that I couldn't because of his general large
    size. He had -big- hands. And that meant he could use his weight
    and leverage and really move her around, plus two of his fingers were
    like three of mine. He fingerfucked her silly. It was really sweet to
    see him nervously exploring and such. Very precious. Anyway, the
    three of us had sex every couple months or so, nothing planned.
    Almost always I would fuck her while she sucked him, or he would
    spend time going down on her or fingering her. He was fascinated
    with her pussy :) cute! He never tried to fuck her, himself, and
    neither of us felt like pressuring him to do so.

The other threesome we had was with my old boyfriend(!) And that was
    intense; it happened only once. He was hung with a freakishly thick member
    that looked shorter than it was because it was just so wide. Well, the
    situation was that he was moving out of town across country and it was
    the last night we were all going to see each other. There was always this
    kind of affectionate tension between the three of us and it came to a head
    that night. Because he was leaving the next day, we all just stayed up
    late after his going away party and talked late into the night. I don't recall
    who kissed who first, but pretty soon it was naked time. I -do- remember
    her expression when he revealed his huge erection. That was funny :)

At first I tried to stay out of the their way, because even though it was
    really hot for me to see him sexually like that, again, I didn't want to make
    things awkward between us. We kissed and sucked each other a little,
    but for the most part we kept her between us and she got all the attention.
    It was soooooooo hot for me to see the two people I've loved the most make
    each other feel good. And I was also really turned on by watching her
    experience a truly fat cock.

He was much rougher with her than I would've guessed based on the way we used to have sex, but I'll -never- forget kissing her wet face as she orgasmed on her hands and knees with his heavy cock pounding away. She whispered to me, "This feels so right." I mean, how perfect is that? Later on, we managed to both penetrate her (I was in her ass, my favorite! woo! He was in her pussy.)
    which was a first time for all of us, so it was rather awkward to start. But
    we figured it out. After that he and I took turns on her, swapped places,
    both again, etc. We took breaks and used our mouths and kissed and fondled,
    thinking we were done, but then it would heat back up again. She claimed to
    be incredibly sore later, and I can believe it, poor girl :) There was a -lot- of
    pent up sexual tension to release and knowing this was going to be the only
    night to do it made things extremely intense. We literally fucked all night
    long, it was dawn when we stopped, and even then it was because we
    were out of condoms.

The next day he had to go, but that was soooo intimately wonderful and
    bonding for the three of us. We still keep in touch, even though none of us
    are romantically involved anymore. That was simply the best sex I've ever
    had, physically and emotionally.

If you're close and into the people you're with, I don't think it matters how
    many partners are involved. I don't think I could have good sex with a bunch
    of strangers though. Like a gang bang or something, I dunno. It wasn't just
    about lots of cocks that was hot, but the -people- involved that really turned
    me on.

11. tpd

tpd Member

a few years ago a friend picked a girl up at a club & we took her back to his place & she wanted us all to fuck her

12. D_Merringtonne Meathead

In my college days there was a group of about six guys active in sport and a couple of hangers on, including me. The group picked up a few girls - or maybe the girls picked up the group - and we mostly fucked them at one time or another; I fucked four as I recall. One time about six of us had a few drinks with one of those girls and she just unzipped us, got out our cocks and blew us one after the other. I can confirm that neither I nor any of the others lasted long! As for the girl, she said she enjoyed it and we all ended up laughing. Nothing like that happened to me again but the one-on-one fucking continued until the end of the school year.

13. sean9incher

sean9incher New Member

Albums:
    I'm not sure about 4 or 5 guys being "common place" I have personally been one of three guys that fucked a girl at a party I was at in front of a group of people. (it was all concensual)

She was actually a girlfriend with a friend of mine and I'd stayed over at their place before and she had seen that I was more hung than my friend. We got talking at the party (after some drinks... amazing what alcohol will make you do... LOL blame the booze... sure sure...) and she said she would love to know what it's like to have two cocks in her pussy at the same time. I had said I would love to be one of them. So, you know, one thing leads to another... etc. etc.

14. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    While I have no interest in women, that's a really great story, drahtesel. I love how you all had no barriers or hangups between gay, straight, whatever. You just did what felt good. I wish more people had that outlook.

As to the topic, never heard of girls doing such a thing myself, but that's cause I've never been interested in girls. However I've been to more than one all-male sex party where one guy was the object of the entire room, either orally or anally.

15. Blocko

Blocko Member

Been in a few threesomes and one moresome. Which was nice.

16. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:

17. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    lol congrats ...at least it cam from ya heart

18. datdude

datdude New Member

I heard a lot of stories like this, some ended up being true though.

I had a threesom a couple of times with a x-girlfriend and her
    friend. This was in my early twenties. They had planned it in advance.

As far as girls taking on multiable guys at parties, I have heard stories, that ended up being true, and have been in on one of them also.

In HS, a girl who was really fat, blew like 7 guys at a party. That ended up being true and her reputation follwed her all threw HS. I never understood why some of the guys where in on it. She was gross, I mean real ugly.

In HS, a freinds girlfriend fucked 3 seniors at a party. That ended up being true also. He was humilated, but could not do much about it,but break up with her.

I have also been sucked off, with 2 of my friends, from this girl who we use to hang with at the beach. That was when I was older and out of HS though.

LOL!! This was after I was out of HS, but it actully made the news. 2 girls had a dick sucking contest in the baseball field dugouts. 2 girls 10 guys. They caugt it on their security cameras. No bull-shit, I'll try to find the link to the news story to post it.

19. lightninggirl

lightninggirl New Member

i have no idea how it came about, but i used to live across the street in college from 4 army lieutenants. i dated one; we broke up, but used to all hang out playing cards, drinking, watching movies (i'm not really very 'girly' but very femme - i know that's a bit of an oxymoron). one night we were all drinking on the couch (ah, the alcohol days) and they were talking about how they'd all masturbated thinking about ALL getting it on with me. i freaked out and they didn't bring it up again.

i started having sex with the 2nd one (i wasn't have any sex with my ex), and somehow over the next month wound up with all four of them at various times. for a period of about six months, i was physically involved with all four, but only three at a time at a maximum.

too bad this was before i was multi-orgasmic! rats!

20. D_N Flay Table

D_N Flay Table New Member

I have been to some swinger parties.
    I have seen it all.

Draft saved Draft deleted