girl taking on multiple guys

Bigenough7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have no idea how it came about, but i used to live across the street in college from 4 army lieutenants. i dated one; we broke up, but used to all hang out playing cards, drinking, watching movies (i'm not really very 'girly' but very femme - i know that's a bit of an oxymoron). one night we were all drinking on the couch (ah, the alcohol days) and they were talking about how they'd all masturbated thinking about ALL getting it on with me. i freaked out and they didn't bring it up again.

i started having sex with the 2nd one (i wasn't have any sex with my ex), and somehow over the next month wound up with all four of them at various times. for a period of about six months, i was physically involved with all four, but only three at a time at a maximum.

too bad this was before i was multi-orgasmic! rats!

Interesting story-reminds me of one that a couple of friends told me from their army days about some girl at their barracks who would always get teased for blowjobs, but she'd ignore it as typical guy BS. No one ever expected anything. But then one day some fellow soldier asked her out, and for some reason she freaked at that and went out and got drunk. When she got back, the guys sitting around threw out a few catcalls, but this time she responded. It ended up being free BJs for anyone and everyone until the COs (or whoever was in charge) turned up.

newname

Just Browsing
Media
The worst part about having stories like these is that no one believes you.....

About 5 years ago a friend of mine and I went to our universities club hockey game and got lit. Spur of the moment we decided to drive down to Mexico for the night and a girl that we knew who used to blow a friend of ours wanted to go also. We wanted our other friend to go so we grabbed some beer and just showed up at his crib to talk him into going with us. He was playing NCAA basketball or some shit on playstation and he said 'if i make this freethrow, im not going. if i brick it, ill go'. He bricked it and put the controller down and got dressed.

We go scoop this girl up at a taco bell parking lot, classy i know. We're all driving down the highway and talkin about how she would blow our friend and we were askin questions about his dick and whatnot. We get down to mexico and park across the boarder and walk across. We walk into a bar that had a $20 cover, yes- $20 in mexico. But it was all you could drink. The joint was dead because it was like a Tuesday night or some shit. Well we drank more than $20 worth of booze and ended up daring her to take shots off the base of our cocks. We figured no one was in there so whats the big deal...the bartenders went bonkers, bringing out whip cream and all for us to do shots off of her chest. Bare chest.

We finally stagger across the boarder and in the burger king parking lot my friend asks this girl if we could pee on her. I laugh because I thought it was hilarious but to my suprise she said yes. It was one of those moments 'Hahahahahah- wait, what?'. She says 'lets move into a more hidden area' and she and my boy go over to these jagged rocks and she's wearing heals. Being hammered and wearing heels on these rocks made her fall on her back, hard. She's laughing, I think she's dead, my boy is laughing too but he's doing it as he pulls his cock out and starts pissing on her fully clothes. She's laying there laughin histerically so, of course, I follow the leader.

My other friend is driving and says, 'shes not wearing her piss-soaked clothes in my car' and gives her his dirty gym clothes from the trunk. We drive a little down the road to a gas station so our driver can piss....except he actually used a toilet. She follows, of course. They're in there for probably twenty minutes or so. My friend said he needed to go buy condoms because it was going to go down tonight. They come back out laughing and I go to get in the back with her and the driver says, 'Nah, [me] get in the front, she's going to blow [other friend] and then we'll switch up later on down the road'. That was no joke. She immediately went to town on him in the back seat. He gets done and taps our driver on the shoulder and tells him to pull over so we can switch. We switch, she goes down on me and starts riding me. But (this is my favorite part) while she's riding me the driver is fingering her ass at the same time, I can actually feel his fingers on my shaft through the colon wall. I get sick and have to throw up so he pulls over and I'm throwing up on the side of the highway wearing nothing but a polo and nikes. I come back and both my friends are at the back passenger door going to town fingering her ass and vag simultaneously. I get hard and stick it in her mouth as she lays on her back in the back seat. I was way to drunk to finish and finally she passed out....as in literally passed out so we decided the fun was over and to not touch her after that. We dropped her off first and carried her inside to a friends house and let her sleep there. I get dropped off wearing the polo and nikes carrying my pants around my cock at 4am only to my suprise my two roommates at the time were out front smoking a cigarette and drinking.

The next day we thought things would be akward because we were all so drunk, but once again, to our suprise she contacted us and said she had so much fun and wants to do it again, except this time video tape it.

That never happened.

Bigenough7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how's that for a first post?

Hmm...I hope I'm not reading too much into this, but coming right after mine, which also happened to be my first post, I hope that by emphasizing the fictitiousness of your story you're not trying to suggest that I made mine up...

newname

Just Browsing
Media
bigenough7,

I wasn't taking a shot at you and I definately wasn't going to waste my time typing such a long post for a fictional story. If you don't believe it, get in line.

"7x5.5 + mild upward curve + stamina = :biggrin1:" - I hope you meet the dream girl you're looking for on lpsg.org.

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stories like these make me lose so much respect for women.

Having said that, I was part of a foursome where two buddies and I tag teamed some little nussy we met in a bar. Her friend tried to talk her out of going home with us, but she knew what she wanted. After about an hour of drunken strip poker, my buddy made his move, and pretty soon she was getting plowed and sucking dick like a champ. All I can think is, some poor fucker is gonna marry this lil ho. She sucked me and jerked me, but I didnt tag in to fuck her. I did dump a pretty nice 8 roper on her face while my buddy was laying down the law, though.