Girl Talk: More Popular Then Guys Realize?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by SpoLLe, Feb 26, 2009.

1. SpoLLe

Gold Member

So I was talking to my girlfriend tonight and we started talking about my penis and how it might take a while till she can take it all, but then I said jokingly that at least she has something to brag about to her friends. She is a very reserved girl and kind of shy when it comes to that and I was surprised she didn't say something like "I don't think I ever will". Which lead me to my next question which was have you talked about it before? And I was shocked to hear thats she did talk to her friends about it (I will leave out the details unless people want me to post it). She is the last girl on earth that I would expect to talk about something like this so I guess girl talk is more popular then I thought.

Which leads me to my question: Is girl talk really popular? Do most women have open conversations about these things often? What topics are usually covered during these talks?

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I tell my female room mate everything! Nothing a guy tells me is ever kept a secret for more than 30 minutes.

3. SpoLLe

Gold Member

Haha, when she was telling me all of this I was so intrigued, I was asking her about all her conversations lol. I'm kind of happy she talks about it though, she thought I would be mad.

4. Zayne

Zayne New Member

Albums:
    just to add to the question for the sake of further insight, Is the phenomenon of rain falling from the sky -- not sprouting from rocks -- only liocalized to North American regions?

5. SpoLLe

Gold Member

Are you mocking me?

6. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

that has nothing at all to do with the topic, lol

7. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

Yea, but let's be honest, you're not the "reserved" type. At least not on here. :wink:

8. thehighheelsgirl

Yes girl's talk. How big are you?

Jen

9. SpoLLe

Gold Member

I dont deal with numbers.

10. Serial Kisser

Serial Kisser Well-Known Member

I only mention size if it's either one of the extremes. Really big, or super small. We tend to laugh when it's small.

11. MissPretty

MissPretty New Member

Of course we talk! Many of my friends talk frequently about their well hung guys.

12. SpoLLe

Gold Member

Aww, thats mean!

13. Serial Kisser

Serial Kisser Well-Known Member

Not really. I love giving head, and I can't help it if I'm utterly disappointed if a guy's cock can't even reach my throat for me to deep throat him. That's just sad.

14. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    My wfe was the one who first measured me, for the girls at her work. Only then did I realise how big I was! Girls talk about sex and about penis size, especially big penis size.

15. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

As a guy with many gal-pals I am forever having to hear about boyfriends, lovers, husbands, whatevers penis size and ability. I don't normally ask but they seem to think I am interested (and I would never be so rude as to stop them!). I have some quite "reserved" friends that love to blab about this. Some, not all, girls do love a good gossip and the topic of their mans size.

I must agree that what is usually talked about is the extremes. If a friend of mine hooked up with a guy who was a bore in the sack, we get all the gory details and likewise if some well hung casanova swept her off her feet - we'd here all the ins and outs (excuse the pun).

It's usually a bit of "one-upmanship" to see who can win with the best guy. I don't engage because those bitches know I would wipe the floor with them :eek::tongue:!

#15 flame boy, Feb 27, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2009
  16. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

I don't know if it's necessarily a "one- upmanship" in my experience. Women talk about everything, not much is left unsaid. I have only talked to really good friends about my sexual escapades. Was embarrassed a few times when one of their friends were asking about sexual positions and she was told to "ask Jenn" or about sex toys another time, same thing "ask Jenn". Though on here I am overt in my sexuality, in my other life, I reserve the conversations for good friends.

17. Principessa

Gold Member

Your question is a little vague. I assume you mean do all girls talk in explicit detail about their sex lives. The answer to this is no. It does not appear to be a generational thing either. I think it's rather hit or miss actually.

Often? No. Sometimes, yes. For me the more I like the guy the less likely I am to go into explicit detail. I might say he's fabbo in bed but that's it. However, I am more likely to go into explicit details with my gay friends than my girl friends. Not sure why, maybe I trust them more . . . I know they won't judge me for some of my sexual proclivities.:cool:

What topics are usually covered during these talks?[/quote] We're girls, we can talk about anything. Heck we will strike up a conversation with the woman in the next stall at a public restroom if we like her shoes. :rolleyes::tongue:

18. Incocknito

Gold Member

I wish someone would talk about my cock. You hear about it all the time, girls bragging to their friends and some guys getting some 'play' from it but its never happened to me!

Or maybe girls have talked and they're still not interested? lol :redface:

19. Principessa

Gold Member

That's so true and I've only ever had one small guy and he was so small he couldn't even do me doggystyle. :lmao:

20. Mackleanen Beebarf

Mackleanen Beebarf New Member

I work in a pretty small office; there are only 5 of us at most there on a regular basis, 3 women and 2 guys. The other guy is the director and a good piece older than the rest of us, so he's not usually involved in some of the more interesting conversations, but the 3 ladies (2 of which are considerably younger than the other lady and I) and I joke and cut up about most anything.

A couple of weeks ago, I turned a corner and the two younger ladies were just laughing ridiculously while one was doing what appeared to be some odd stretch/dance move with her arms in the air. I was like, "What in the world are you doing?" She tried to blow it off, but after they couldn't stop laughing for a couple of minutes, I finally told her, "OK, fess up, what's so funny?"

She then related the story of a friend of hers who recently told her she had hooked up with a guy who was so small his equipment disappeared in her closed hand. The friend had told her it was exhausting to have sex with him because she had to bounce so hard into him to be able to feel anything (which is what she was attempting to recreate earlier).

I don't think ALL women do it, but yeah, some definitely talk.

Draft saved Draft deleted