Girl Talk: More Popular Then Guys Realize?

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I seem to get along with women well, and they often start talking into areas which might be deemed very personal. Men don't talk like that, and I feel knowing details about "the game" (any sport) is boring to me. Usless information. Often I am surprised that people lead such complicated lives.

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
I am a private person, so while I don't talk about my personal sexual experiences, I will talk about something I have seen on a sex talk show, sexual advice columns, web sites with sexual enhancement/toys, etc. I don't really have many girlfriends because I don't like much gossip.

I have always found conversations about the size of a boyfriend's penis or "minute men", to be useless information. But asking me if I have information or have read something about a particular issue, then I am engaged.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
One way a woman not being able to keep her mouth shut has worked to my benefit. Girl talk and bragging on my cock has always lead to me fucking her friends.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Hilarious. I wonder how the female ego would hold up if your man made an off the cuff comment about a physical flaw you were sensitive about.

I guess he'd be justified pointing out lovehandles, or the fact you may have gained weight? Or maybe flat out laughed when he first saw ya naked?

How would you handle that? Would you consider him a jerk? Or would you be okay with it?

Not really. I love giving head, and I can't help it if I'm utterly disappointed if a guy's cock can't even reach my throat for me to deep throat him. That's just sad.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Yea, but let's be honest, you're not the "reserved" type. At least not on here. :wink:
Outside of the confines of my internet life and home life, I am very reserved and am known as so to my teachers. My teacher told me just last week that she would love to see my "bust out" because I am so quiet and reserved. I laughed at her and told her she had no clue.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I know my wife has spilled the beans a few times in the context of girl talk about men's underwear preferences. Apparently all she has to say is something to the effect of, "Steve wears special underwear," and they either immediately deduce why it is "special" or pry for more info until my not-so-little secret is out! :smile:

Steve

fizzyjizz

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to work with about 15 women and there was only me and one other guy. They didnt really seem to censor themselves around us. The thing they talk about the most is DIETING - good god, that bored me to death!

But often they did talk about sex and size also. More in a joking way than anything else. One thing that surprised me was the amount of women who lie or exagerate what they ddi in bed. That kind of thing is normally only associated with men.

One woman in particular (she always had to be better than everyone else - ridiculously competitive and always going on about her "career") always lied. I am good at telling when someone is lying. She would say that her and her bf had sex 11 times one night - that she had an ex that was 12 inches lnog, another that was 9 inches. U could tell she was so insecure and always wanted to be the best. It was really pathetic.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hilarious. I wonder how the female ego would hold up if your man made an off the cuff comment about a physical flaw you were sensitive about.

I guess he'd be justified pointing out lovehandles, or the fact you may have gained weight? Or maybe flat out laughed when he first saw ya naked?

How would you handle that? Would you consider him a jerk? Or would you be okay with it?

We're all entitled to like what we like, and dislike what we don't. I'm not rude about it to their faces. It just doesn't go any farther. I wouldn't want a guy to be with me if he wasn't happy with what I have.

And to further clarify -- If he has a small cock, he isn't going to be my man. If I was with someone, and there was something about me that seriously bothered them, I would hope they'd approach me about it so I could change it and please them better. Vice versa.

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
I used to work with about 15 women and there was only me and one other guy. They didnt really seem to censor themselves around us. The thing they talk about the most is DIETING - good god, that bored me to death!

But often they did talk about sex and size also. More in a joking way than anything else. One thing that surprised me was the amount of women who lie or exagerate what they ddi in bed. That kind of thing is normally only associated with men.

One woman in particular (she always had to be better than everyone else - ridiculously competitive and always going on about her "career") always lied. I am good at telling when someone is lying. She would say that her and her bf had sex 11 times one night - that she had an ex that was 12 inches lnog, another that was 9 inches. U could tell she was so insecure and always wanted to be the best. It was really pathetic.

I just have to ask, was there no work policy in place? The offices I have worked in ban sexual talk for fear of harrassment implications. In matter of fact, in my current job, most employees work from home but employees still have to attend a mandatory yearly Integrity Training program.

fizzyjizz

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just have to ask, was there no work policy in place? The offices I have worked in ban sexual talk for fear of harrassment implications. In matter of fact, in my current job, most employees work from home but employees still have to attend a mandatory yearly Integrity Training program.

Christ - that sounds like a pretty dreary place to work in.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
My GF has told all of her girl friends, and some guy friends. And her sister and aunt both found my Mag XLs in her drawer which led to them asking her about it.

It doesn't make me mad or upset at all. I get kinda turned on when I hear that she brags about it. I think she's even more proud of it than I am! :rofl:

poizen-ivy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I tell my female room mate everything! Nothing a guy tells me is ever kept a secret for more than 30 minutes.

^^^ LOL

We're girls, we can talk about anything. Heck we will strike up a conversation with the woman in the next stall at a public restroom if we like her shoes. :rolleyes::tongue:

^^^ This is so true. I think I have actually comments on a girls shoes once or twice.

I generally have a lot of friends that know how much sex in on my mind 24-7 so I think they expect me to talk about that stuff now. They get the glazed over look like "Here we go, what sex-venture is it this time?" :tongue:

Others are more prudish and it's def. a no-go zone if I wanted to keep the friendship flowing. Probably the ones that I knew from Primary + High school... so the ones that were there way back in the early days before we all hit puberty. Otherwise it just feels like you're talking sex with your relative.

*cringe*

I never use names or anything to identify the person. I try to keep it general.

I must say, my best friend is a guy and I pretty well tell him EVERYTHING. He just laughs and rolls his eyes now.

Last edited: