Girl Talk

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know there have been previous threads, but I don't feel like searching tonight.

Over the holidays I was at a party with several friends of a current fuck buddy. After standing listening to a bit of a conversation, I introduced myself to this little blonde, who I believed to be one of my "buddy's" girlfriends.

Me: "I don't believe we've met."

Her: "Oh, I know you. You're the one with the tree trunk between your legs."

Me: (blushing) "Uh, yeah. That's me alright."

She just winked and grinned a mile wide.

Later I asked my friend about this and she told me that she shares everything with her "people." I later found out that she passed around her cell phone when we were trading naughty text messages and let some of them answer them. Basically, her girlfriends planned our next sexual encounter. Actually, I was pretty turned on when I found this out. Now if she would just bring one of them by.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by KeraAndMike@Jan 4 2005, 01:47 AM
Isnt it great when a sexy young girl really knows how to appreciate a big cock?
[post=271833]Quoted post[/post]​

I wonder if the young part might be pretty relevant in this case. This girl is "only" 26, compared to my 39. I am quickly finding out that the younger generation is a lot less inhibited than most in my age bracket. Girl-on-girl, positions and practices that would have traditionally been considered out of the mainstream, they are willing to try a lot of things. They may not be good at them yet, but they sure do make an effort.

Deb:
Originally posted by rope9839@Jan 4 2005, 01:03 PM
I wonder if the young part might be pretty relevant in this case. This girl is "only" 26, compared to my 39. I am quickly finding out that the younger generation is a lot less inhibited than most in my age bracket. Girl-on-girl, positions and practices that would have traditionally been considered out of the mainstream, they are willing to try a lot of things. They may not be good at them yet, but they sure do make an effort.
[post=271929]Quoted post[/post]​

I find that older guys tend to be more patient and less in a rush when it comes to sex, they seem to enjoy it more. I'm in my mid-20s and I'm currently dating a guy in his early-30s. He's the biggest I've ever been with and he loves to teach me all the ways in which we can have sex and not hurt myself in the process. I thought I knew everything there was to know about handling big boys, but it seems there's always more to learn and experience.

As for the talk, I usually don't share my experiences on size with my friends unless they ask out of curiousity. However, most of them know by now that if I'm dating a guy, he must be hung, and the sex must be satisfying to say the least. Needless to say my sex life is no mystery to them.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From my standpoint, I am certainly a lot more patient when it comes to sex than I was as a youngster. When I was in my 20&#39;s, sex was certainly about getting myself off. Now I am really a lot more interested in getting my partner off. I like learning what thye like, tuning in to it and making it as fantastic as possible. Sure everybody has their good and bad days, but I try to bring my A game as often as I can. And, low and behold < ai getting a lot more sex than I used to as a young man. I think there is a correlation.

longbaugh

Just Browsing
Media
Wow
I learned at a very young age that its a lot more fun to really satisfy my lover. I found out that the the more I put in, the more I get back. In a manner of speaking.