Girl to have giant tumor removed

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i cant even look.... i get very queezy about stuff like that
but i will say a prayer for her... no one deserves to suffer, and i hope to god she will be ok

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are four pics. I've never seen a tumor that large on someone's face. I hope everything turns out okay for her. I can't figure out how she eats.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
There are four pics. I've never seen a tumor that large on someone's face. I hope everything turns out okay for her. I can't figure out how she eats.

It says she doesn't (reading the text) - I would imagine she is fed intravenously. She's incredibly small for 15. There has been some marvelous facial reconstruction surgery done - anyone remember David? As long as they can get the thing off without killing her (it look like it has some serious blood vessels) then she stands a chance of at least looking mostly 'normal'. I wish her and her surgeons all the luck in the world.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I remember seeing a case like this on Discovery Health a while back...I think at the time, it was the most massive surgical undertaking of its kind.

It was a little Indonesian boy named Novemthree...sadly, his tumors regenerated before the operations could be completed. I believe he died soon after of a respiratory infection.

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It says she doesn't (reading the text) - I would imagine she is fed intravenously. She's incredibly small for 15. There has been some marvelous facial reconstruction surgery done - anyone remember David? As long as they can get the thing off without killing her (it look like it has some serious blood vessels) then she stands a chance of at least looking mostly 'normal'. I wish her and her surgeons all the luck in the world.

That's what I was thinking. It said, "surgery that will restore her ability to eat and speak." Maybe she can eat a little, but not enough to sustain her. I do remember David.

I'm always getting letters from The Smile Train
asking for money. It's amazing what those doctors can do, but nothing compared to what they'll be doing to this girl.

I remember seeing a case like this on Discovery Health a while back...I think at the time, it was the most massive surgical undertaking of its kind.

It was a little Indonesian boy named Novemthree...sadly, his tumors regenerated before the operations could be completed. I believe he died soon after of a respiratory infection.

That's so sad. Well, let's hope for a happy ending with this little girl.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I hope all goes well for her. It looks like it has some major blood lines running through there, but they must have the technology to do it. Good luck little girl.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media

Having explored medical books and histories, this is only a small one. It gets attention because it makes a young person look like a freak. There was a photo (and I will not dig it up) of a man suffering from elephantisis that grew into his genital area resulting in a thirty five pound nut sack.

She is lucky; the man I spoke of in the previous paragraph lived in the 19th century and surgery was just not available.