Girl too small? lol... fun...

TheLoneArtist

Just Browsing
Media
The second last girl I was with could only take half of it...

What would the majority of people say? Is tighter better? I mean, I prefer to slam my hips against the girl's hips... if she can only take half of my cock, I don't get off... SO ANYway... this girl's really super-fucking hot and loves sex, but I can't fit all the way inside her... she doesn't mind, so it's all good, but I was just wondering if anyone else had any other experiences like this one?

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just tell them, No Pain to Gain.

But Seriously, there are alot of women that are very petite that you might not fit all the way in. BUT that doesn't mean it won't stop them from trying toget you all the way in.

RicoGrl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I consider myself pretty petite at 5'2'' and I could only take a little more than half of my Bf's 9.5 when we first started doing it. I think a lot of it was that i was nervous about it and a little uptight, but now i can take it all. When he goes all the way in I can feel him pushing the back wall of my vagina.

-Ricogrl

Bajan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I find that smaller girls and guys are usually the best at taking large dicks personally!

bigbens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because I'm an average height of 5 feet 10, no-one would suspect I'm hung. At my height, I often was attracted to smaller girls for a variety of aesthetic reasons but sexually there was a turn-on like no other: SMALL HANDS. With my thickness, a petite girl nearly always exhibited a good deal of astonishment when she couldn't even get her hands around it. As for fucking, I quickly learned that LOTS of stimulation and even KY oil was a great aid. Yes, with tight pussies, a good lover will have to go reeeeally slow, but once that little girl is filled up, you just OWN her.

My favorite was the tight little blond years ago who couldn't WAIT to start screwing but once it was all in, her words were nothing but "Oh no.. I can't take it... you're too big.... Oh god this is too much," etc. Kind soul that I am, I whispered "Hey, we can stop if you want." She shot right back, "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!!"

Once it was all over, this sweet college girl told me, "Man, big dicks are FUN!"

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Encourage her to get on top, and to wiggle around to see how much of your cock she can get in herself.

I had a petite girlfriend, and we had many (I was gonna say hours, but I wish it was hours!) minutes of fun trying this before I'd cum. It was always a great orgasm!

With practice, I hope your gf can get used to having more of you inside. My petite gf eventually got all of me inside her, though my cock is more thick than super-long.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never really had a problem although the only really small girl I was with I stretched her out over many months with ever increasing dildo sizes til she could receive my shaft :tongue:

I agree small hands are HOT! But its even better if a girl with big(ger) hands says 'you're cock is SO big' :biggrin1:

Flattery...will get you bent over :redface:

Back on topic...I suppose some girls will be anatomically mismatched, but it seems at least in my experience that a horny girl with a wet pussy can take more than you'd think. I mean did you see Brandi Belle (think that's her name) take that HUGE dildo (that was longer than she was tall)...sick shit.

ItalianStallion10

Experimental Member
Media
in my experience petite girls always have smaller pussies. As far as width all girls can take a coke can cock because their pussies are very accepting to large girth. On the other hand, a woman's vagina length does correllate with her height. My wife is 5'9" and the second to tallest woman I have ever slept with. She is also the woman who can take the greatest length of my shaft. I have never experienced my hips pounding against another womans, and I must say this is something I wish I could do. Who am I kidding though? Anyone who is hung like I am knows that there is no substitute for having a huge cock!

Interested Party

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If it hits the cervix - its gonna hurt, most vaginas are no more than six inches so its unrealistic to think that there is not going to be some form of pain particularly during ovulation. Perhaps its just me but the words 'she couldn't take it' and similar statements seem to have an edge of failure on the womans part, when all it is is anatomical incompatibility, which is simply not any individual womans fault - as most vaginas are naturally short. As for girth, yes most girls can 'take it' if they lose their fears.The problem is that the perineum is not very stretchy (to stop bladder and uterus fall out) and the pelvic girdle depends on all of these structures to help it do its job.. However you can make it less painful and liable to tearing by using plenty of lube and varying positions to find the most comfortable for thrusting. Girls with cervical removal from a hysterectomy or whatever have really long vaginas and the added bonus of being infertile! Heres a little game for you boys to play. That coke can girth you all proudly have or hanker for - how about getting a can of coke or something similar in diameter and try inserting that in your mouth with just saliva as lube? Unless you are Steve Tyler I can assure you its gonna really rip at the corners of your mouth and trying to get it past your teeth to theback of your mouth, well!! This is the stretchy pain felt by a perineum under stress from your big dicks - just for you to get a comparison of what it feels like. The best position, in my opinion, when you first get together with a girl, meeting your huge dick for the first time, is to let her do all the experimenting with positions that she likes and feels most comfortable with. Her being on top and in control makes it less 'traumatic' of an experience if the girl feels she is doing the lowering onto your penis rather than you putting it into her, so on top is really good. Also if you lie on top of a girl - ask her to cross her thighs tightly around your dick, creating an 'extended vagina' and guide your way into her pussy. Your shaft in her thighs will give you the feeling that you are fully inside along with the top half and tip of your penis touching right to the top of her. vagina gets you the whole length friction and thrusting you desire. Guaranteed instant cum I promise, and the nearest thing you will get to her 'taking it all in'. This can be done for side entry too.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The second last girl I was with could only take half of it...

What would the majority of people say? Is tighter better? I mean, I prefer to slam my hips against the girl's hips... if she can only take half of my cock, I don't get off... SO ANYway... this girl's really super-fucking hot and loves sex, but I can't fit all the way inside her... she doesn't mind, so it's all good, but I was just wondering if anyone else had any other experiences like this one?

Just send me all these "small" women that can't handle you big guys.
I can put 'em to good use...

ionian

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's interesting because I've had girls that I could really bury it in and this one time I had this extremely petite Japanese girl with a tiny pussy and it was just a struggle. Missionary was a no-no for starters since I couldn't get it in past the head. Lots and lots (Just about an hour) or Oral on her loosened her up enough for me to get in doggy style and after spending some time like that I was able to roll her on her back and continue in missionary. Even though, I couldn't go more then half in. To be honest it was very unsatisfying for me...It was like I was hitting a dead end...I'd thrust and then just hit a wall and still be half out.. She seemed to be enjoying herself but I wasn't getting much out of it. I was really missing the feeling of grabbing a girl by the hips and pulling her down until I could grind my pubic bone on her clit and feel that warmth and pressure on the entire length of the shaft.

It didn't last too long with the Japanese girl and I quickly managed to find a girl who while petite (5' 2") has no problem taking it all.

Thanks,
Frank

NCLA

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My Current Woman is Polynesian, about 5'8" and can JUST take all of me. We Still Bottom-Out (kinda hurts her) but hops like a dang bunny on top!

Can't wait till I get back to Hawaii next week to be with her. (Couldn't find squat here in Maryland to keep me occupied!)

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in my experience petite girls always have smaller pussies. As far as width all girls can take a coke can cock because their pussies are very accepting to large girth.

I wish! My wife has to work up to a 5" girth dildo and she has a ways to go to take my 6.25" girth which is no where near coke can size.

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
I love petite women. My first college gf was tiny and so tight. From her I learned to be a good pussy licker before I had to lick her so much every time just to get to fit inside.

The only negaive is if she's shallow and you can't fuck her hard without hitting hit cervix and hurting her. This was the case with the gf that was the best fuck I ever had.

Dee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the most part, most women are pretty much the same size there guys... but like most things that make us all unique, many women aren't as "elastic' or accommodating as others. From my conversations with women about doing big men, most problems arise from the impatience of the big guy to give the woman time to adjust to the increased size... and all women do not adjust at the same rate fellows. OR it's a mental thing with many women on fully taking something so big inside us. Believe me, there were times in my life when a tampon felt like a MONSTER thing to insert in me. Lots of us have a very hard time convincing ourselves we can really do and then relaxing enough to actually do it. Patience and consideration for us at first is a big must guys.
I also know... from experience, there is something about a petite woman and screwing us that huge hung men just love!! That's a mental thing for them!!! :)

JumboCannon

Just Browsing
Media
I have only had one girl who I couldn't get into, and she was the second shortest woman I ever dated (5 feet). We tried several times and she wanted it badly, but it just would not go in - immensely frustrating. The guy she dated after me (and ended up marrying), was rumored to have a really small dick and a complex to go with it. She ended up bulldoging him and turning him into a really uxorious sycophant. Sickening.

The tallest woman (5', 10") who I've been with didn't have the largest vagina. That honor goes to a redhead (5', 4") whom I dated for several years. She was a virgin when we hooked up, but she had a naturally capacious vagina and she tented ferociously. I could always go ballsdeep, even the first time, but within just a few minutes her vagina would open up and I would feel like my dick was waving around a cavern... with a very tight entrance, though.

Several women who I've been with haven't been able to take my full length, although the ones who I dated for a while could eventually. It took my current partner over a year to finally take it all.

One other thing, none of the women with whom I have had sex have complained about having her cervix banged by my cock, and I have asked. I figure that there probably are women out there with sensitive cerveces, but I've not had the pleasure of their company.