1. hairyasshouston

hairyasshouston New Member

Do any of your wives or girlfriends go on all girl trips? I trust the wife, and they have been going for years, but it makes you wonder what really happens on these all girl trips cause I know what happens on guy trips. Any stories from the ladies or anyone whose spouse goes on them and how you feel about them.

2. Captain Elephant

Captain Elephant Active Member

Albums:
    Well, my wife goes on trips like that, and I gotta say I trust her 100%. But the stories they come back with make me jealous and horny at the same time. They all get hit on a lot, they say, but confess they're totally faithful. My wife loves to tease, but she'll only do it with a big crowd of her friends around her.

I know she dances with other guys, and they've got the wrong message sometimes. Like she says, "I know who I'm going home with."

Should I trust her? Well, let's put it this way: her first husband was a cheating bastard who had three different affairs at the same time while married to her. She kicked his sorry ass out, and it's taken her a long time to trust men again.

But she certainly can trust me, and I'm gone longer than she is when I'm on the road. I'd never do anything to betray that trust either.

3. njmissy

njmissy New Member

Personally, I have found it easier to get caught up in the party type atmosphere that these trips create. The guys can usually zone in on our group and know we are out for fun. In my younger days I had gone on these trips and without fail I would wind up hooking up with someone. In my more recent years I have been in more serious relationships and have not cheated on them. I guess it all depends on the woman you are with. One of my girlfriends is married & gorgeous and she gets hit on all the time when we take our trips, however she has never once cheated on her husband. While another of my gf's will fuck any guy who gives her the time of day, but she is the same way when not on trips, so she isn't the best example.

4. hairyasshouston

hairyasshouston New Member

Missy your right, definitely depends onthe person. But just knowing they are getting hit on like crazy kind of makes me mad and horny all at the same time....

Draft saved Draft deleted