girl underwear... on boys!!!

stephaneparis: Hi,

I defenitly noticed how much ladies' underwears on a boy turn straight and bi guy just sex crazy.

I sometimes wear such lingerie.
I is abs not for my own libido stimulation, but how nice it is to see how guy do react.

I am gay, it is one of my ways to attract nice and sweet lovers...

gigantikok: [quote author=stephaneparis link=board=clothing;num=1060035702;start=0#0 date=08/04/03 at 15:12:42]Hi,

I defenitly noticed how much ladies' underwears on a boy turn straight and bi guy just sex crazy.

I sometimes wear such lingerie.
I is abs not for my own libido stimulation, but how nice it is to see how guy do react.

I am gay, it is one of my ways to attract nice and sweet lovers...[/quote]

I have reread this over and over, and I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. I think you are saying something about how attractive women's undergarments are on men, but i just don't see your general point. Try rereading your posts before you post them next time to make sure they make sense.

sammygirly: Gigz, perhaps english is not his first language? *coughpariscough*

Let us be gentler please.

And on the topic, I've known a few men who like the feel of women's panties - although I've always assumed that if it wasn't the kink of it, it was most likely just that women get better feeling material choices.

Who doesn't love the brush of cool silk?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm all for the feel of silk ... but boxers, not panties. I don't know of a lot of straight or bi dudes (or gay ones, for that matter) who go crazy for a guy in lingerie. Transvestism is fine if that's what blows your skirt up; it doesn't do a thing for me.

gigantikok: [quote author=sammygirly link=board=clothing;num=1060035702;start=0#2 date=08/07/03 at 14:59:05]Gigz, perhaps english is not his first language? *coughpariscough*

Let us be gentler please.[/quote]

Well, i just thought that was his name, not where he was from. Whatever, my apologizes if my last comment seemed rough.

catcrazy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love wearing silky panties, the feel against penis and ball gets the juices flowing also pantyhose in addition are awesome.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife was a RN in a ER. Amazing her reports of guys wearing women's panties and girdles and bras. The most interesting was the guys with bottles up their buts that would not come out.

Reactions: deleted18464931

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
It's funny. When people don't seem to understand my particular "fetish" or "sexual obsession," I become impatient with them and can't understand why they can't see the appeal, and yet when something doesn't appeal to me, I find myself perfectly justified in not trying to understand. Hypocritical of me, I know.
All this to say that women's underwear--on men or just by themselves--is a total turn off. I can't understand what guys see in it.

ths1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
while taste is (fortunately) not arguable, female lingerie is not for me. at all.

B_pantycouple

Sexy Member
Media
Its so amazing how a piece of clothing can be such a turn on. Just the thought of finding a pair and slipping them on gets me so hard and my dick just twitches from all the excitement. Its so erotic to see other guys in panties, seeing there hardon pressing against the fabric and knowing exactly what they are feeling like. Its normal for a guy to be curious seeing other guys in panties, something about the panties changes things and seeing other guys in panties becomes such a turn on, for many they would never be turned on seeing a guy standing there naked but put him in panties and they start to become curious and turned on and there is nothing wrong with that. Check out our profile for more about us.

Reactions: deleted18464931