Girl wants to be gf but won't let any action happen.

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by fak_et, Aug 13, 2008.

1. fak_et

fak_et New Member

Ive been seeing a girl for the past week.

All she really wants to do is hand jobs, getting fingered through clothes, play with boobs, make out.

I keep trying to escalate to fingering her and get pushed away. But she likes it through clothes.

Honestly im still not an expert at this stuff, any help appreciated.

Tried setting her up for a bj and she refused, said "not yet'

After all this, starts asking me for be her bf.

what should i do?

I dont want to tell her to get lost because she won't escalate as fast as i like. But at the same time, I can't take this anymore, i want some real action if im gonna be her bf.

She has been reliably giving me action, daily, but dry sex gets old fast.

2. ThisSpace4Rent

ThisSpace4Rent New Member

She sounds sweet.

I'd suggest being a little more teasing. Keep touching her, but don't make it your aim to get her off. More foreplay and hopefully she'll get worked up enough to ditch the clothes if it means she can cum.

Other possibility is that you just need to give it some time. Do you like her (for reasons apart from what you're doing in the bedroom)? If so, show some patience and wait a bit for her to catch up rather than expecting her to get naked right away. Just because she likes you doesn't necessarily mean that she wants to be having sex right off the bat.

3. jamie8fatinches

mate - you've been seeing her for a week...chill out...dont rush these things! that's really not a long time...

have a colde shower and wait until she gives you the green light.

4. melis

melis New Member

I second that!

5. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    sounds like you're not at all interested in a relationship - you just want some sex..you should find someone who wants the same thing...

6. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

just tell her you want to fuck first and then see if a relationship can be established. at least this will be an honest approach.

7. Long&Thick

Long&Thick New Member

I dunno, I'd be happy with a hand job. Plus, your getting "intimate" with her which is a step in the right direction. Like said before, you've only been seeing her for a week, if she's that easy, I wouldn't bother. Some girls I know have not, and will not give it all up until they're married. I'd just take it slow if it happens it happens.

8. lowteg

lowteg Member

man she sounds like a girl who likes taking things slow...

which is no problem, I like girls like that

man if you want a girl who's the type to just rip off her clothes on the second time you meet then yeah don't go for her..shes probly not your type..

9. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

id much rather date a girl who makes me wait a week.. or more.. than some hoe that will give it up the first night, if she gives it up in the first night or week, think of how many other guys she must have given it up to just as easily.. you sound like you found a NICE girl.. not a hoe

Draft saved Draft deleted