Girl watched skinhead videos and talked of how to kill, hearing told

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girl watched skinhead videos and talked of how to kill, hearing told

Parents accused of racist teachings begin court battle for children
Disturbing evidence is coming out at a child welfare case in Winnipeg on Monday, where the parents of two children are accused of teaching them that black people and other minorities deserve to die. In a court hearing scheduled to run all week, Manitoba Child and Family Services is applying for guardianship of a girl and boy who were seized from their home last year after the girl showed up at her elementary school with symbols used by white supremacists drawn on her body. In March 2008, the girl, then seven, went to school with a swastika on her arm. The teacher scrubbed it off in the afternoon but the girl showed up again the next day with another one, along with other white supremacist symbols drawn on her body. Child and Family Services case workers were alerted and went to the family's apartment, where they found neo-Nazi symbols and flags, and took custody of the couple's two-year-old son. The daughter was picked up by family services at her school. The government agency is worried about the "psychological impact upon the children stemming from the [parents'] acute hatred for other people," according to an affidavit filed by the lead social worker in the case.

Girl told not to have non-white friends: affidavit
According to an affidavit filed by the lead social worker in the case, the girl has said she was told by her mother not to have any non-white friends or she would not have a mother anymore, according to the document. The children's mother has not yet responded to the allegations in court documents. In an interview last year with The Canadian Press, she denied being a neo-Nazi and called herself simply a "proud Scottish chick." She defended the Nazi swastika, saying it stems from an ancient symbol for prosperity. The allegations of racism are not the only concern for child welfare workers. The couple is also accused of failing to provide adequate care for their kids. The girl missed many days of school because her parents wanted to sleep in, and frequently had to remind her stepfather to change her brother's diaper, according to the social worker's affidavit. The boy's language development is delayed, the worker wrote. The father denies those accusations as well. "In my opinion, both [the mother] and I were excellent parents," he wrote in the affidavit.

Sadly, the only thing that surprises me about this story, is that it happend in Canada and not the United States. :frown1:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
yes becuase nothing bad ever happens in Canada

honestly tho the Swastica does stem from an ancient symbol of good, it got perverted by Hitler so now everyone just assumes if it looks even a little bit like a Swastica then it's evil. kind of depressing that people are so willing to be sheep actually.

I'm not sure how Canadian laws work exactly but this seems like the kind of thing where you would be hard pressed to find a similar case where black kids were taken from thier parents over antiwhite statments allegedly made by the parents

a lot like when a school supports a black only prom but deems a white only prom to be racist...

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

honestly tho the Swastica does stem from an ancient symbol of good, it got perverted by Hitler so now everyone just assumes if it looks even a little bit like a Swastica then it's evil. kind of depressing that people are so willing to be sheep actually.

I'm not sure how Canadian laws work exactly but this seems like the kind of thing where you would be hard pressed to find a similar case where black kids were taken from thier parents over antiwhite statments allegedly made by the parents

a lot like when a school supports a black only prom but deems a white only prom to be racist...

And now for a brief spell check...
becuase - because
Swastica - Swastika
thier - their
antiwhite - anti white
statments - statements

Now on to the argument...
The issue did not stem from anti black statements. The issue began because a child was sent to school covered in symbols of hatred. The racist rhetoric was not an issue until after the children were picked up. It did not matter that the child was white, what mattered was that she came to school with that crap drawn on her. The symbols were inappropriate, most likely a dress code issue as well as a disruption.

I've never heard of a request for an all black prom before. Possibly one requiring everyone to wear a certain color like black or white but that's it. Where did that information originate :confused:

Last edited:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Right because nothing bad ever happens in Canada. They seized 150,000 ecstasy pills this morning in my city.

Lots of bad things happens here, just most of the posters here are American, so American news gets reported.

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Anything that segregates is racist really....

I dont think white people should be racist towards black people or blacks towards whites or anyone towards anyone for that matter!!!!

There is no greater or lesser racism depending on what colour you are....its all the bloody same...segregation, segregates!!!

I think anyone bringing up there children to be racist should have the authorites to answer to...we are not talking a little prejudice here we are talking extreme race hate and of course the children were also not being cared for properly.

Its a tragedy when this happens anywhere in the world....it shouldn't happen!!

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Right because nothing bad ever happens in Canada.

I think what she meant is that things of this sort don't often happen in Canada. Racial discrimination is much more prevalent in the US.

And even if she were talking about crime generally never happening in Canada, there would still be some truth to that. Toronto, the most populated city in Canada, has a very low crime rate in comparison with other cities around the world.

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's sad, I just hope they got to the little girl and boy before the damage was truly done..if they didn't they are going to hate minorities even if they are taken by someone else because they're going to assume they grew up without their biological parents because of minorities. Whew I have much sympathy for the family that gets these kids, it's going to take a lot of therapy and perfect parenthood to raise them with a pure mind, and that's sad because it's not their fault....poor kids.

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anything that segregates is racist really....

I dont think white people should be racist towards black people or blacks towards whites or anyone towards anyone for that matter!!!!

There is no greater or lesser racism depending on what colour you are....its all the bloody same...segregation, segregates!!!

I think anyone bringing up there children to be racist should have the authorites to answer to...we are not talking a little prejudice here we are talking extreme race hate and of course the children were also not being cared for properly.

Its a tragedy when this happens anywhere in the world....it shouldn't happen!!
I agree with you 100%, Amber.

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
pfft. OK, OP, because nothing bad ever happens in Canada.

In any case, that's too bad about these people indoctrinating their child, but it is their right to raise the kid how they see fit.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
A right to raise thier child as they wish?

I want to raise my child on a diet of Ketamine and Methadrone. my choice i guess.

If they want to raise their kids facist, then they must expect my kids to stamp them out at anti-facist demos. And i mean literally stamp them out.