Girl watched skinhead videos and talked of how to kill, hearing told

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Principessa, May 30, 2009.

1. Principessa

Gold Member

Girl watched skinhead videos and talked of how to kill, hearing told

Parents accused of racist teachings begin court battle for children

Girl told not to have non-white friends: affidavit

Sadly, the only thing that surprises me about this story, is that it happend in Canada and not the United States. :frown1:

2. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    yes becuase nothing bad ever happens in Canada

honestly tho the Swastica does stem from an ancient symbol of good, it got perverted by Hitler so now everyone just assumes if it looks even a little bit like a Swastica then it's evil. kind of depressing that people are so willing to be sheep actually.

I'm not sure how Canadian laws work exactly but this seems like the kind of thing where you would be hard pressed to find a similar case where black kids were taken from thier parents over antiwhite statments allegedly made by the parents

a lot like when a school supports a black only prom but deems a white only prom to be racist...

3. joybunny

joybunny New Member

And now for a brief spell check...
    becuase - because
    Swastica - Swastika
    thier - their
    antiwhite - anti white
    statments - statements

Now on to the argument...
    The issue did not stem from anti black statements. The issue began because a child was sent to school covered in symbols of hatred. The racist rhetoric was not an issue until after the children were picked up. It did not matter that the child was white, what mattered was that she came to school with that crap drawn on her. The symbols were inappropriate, most likely a dress code issue as well as a disruption.

I've never heard of a request for an all black prom before. Possibly one requiring everyone to wear a certain color like black or white but that's it. Where did that information originate :confused:

#3 joybunny, May 30, 2009
    Last edited: May 30, 2009
  4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Right because nothing bad ever happens in Canada. They seized 150,000 ecstasy pills this morning in my city.

Lots of bad things happens here, just most of the posters here are American, so American news gets reported.

5. Amber1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Anything that segregates is racist really....

I dont think white people should be racist towards black people or blacks towards whites or anyone towards anyone for that matter!!!!

There is no greater or lesser racism depending on what colour you are....its all the bloody same...segregation, segregates!!!

I think anyone bringing up there children to be racist should have the authorites to answer to...we are not talking a little prejudice here we are talking extreme race hate and of course the children were also not being cared for properly.

Its a tragedy when this happens anywhere in the world....it shouldn't happen!!

6. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

I think what she meant is that things of this sort don't often happen in Canada. Racial discrimination is much more prevalent in the US.

And even if she were talking about crime generally never happening in Canada, there would still be some truth to that. Toronto, the most populated city in Canada, has a very low crime rate in comparison with other cities around the world.

7. StormyB

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That's sad, I just hope they got to the little girl and boy before the damage was truly done..if they didn't they are going to hate minorities even if they are taken by someone else because they're going to assume they grew up without their biological parents because of minorities. Whew I have much sympathy for the family that gets these kids, it's going to take a lot of therapy and perfect parenthood to raise them with a pure mind, and that's sad because it's not their fault....poor kids.

8. StormyB

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree with you 100%, Amber.

9. controlppt

controlppt New Member

A lesson on White Privilege helps in understanding why some people of color need their own spaces.

10. DeusExMachina

DeusExMachina New Member

Albums:
    I used to bang the mother involved with this story. She wasnt crazy back then. She could seriously take a dick though wow

11. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

How charming.

12. B_Mister Buildington

pfft. OK, OP, because nothing bad ever happens in Canada.

In any case, that's too bad about these people indoctrinating their child, but it is their right to raise the kid how they see fit.

13. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

A right to raise thier child as they wish?

I want to raise my child on a diet of Ketamine and Methadrone. my choice i guess.

If they want to raise their kids facist, then they must expect my kids to stamp them out at anti-facist demos. And i mean literally stamp them out.

Draft saved Draft deleted