Girl with no Vagina gets Pregnant.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Teen Girl With No Vagina Pregnant by Sperm Survival from Oral Sex - ABC News

A strange tale of oral sex, a knife fight and the most unlikely of pregnancies recently brought to light by the blogosphere has doctors touting the triumphant persistence of sperm.

A woman with a birth defect that left her without a vagina still got pregnant after she was stabbed shortly following oral sex with her partner. Doctors say the bittersweet story shows the incredible survival of sperm.

In 1988, a 15-year-old girl living in the small southern African nation of Lesotho came to local doctors with all the symptoms of a woman in labor. But the doctors were quickly puzzled because, upon examination, she didn't have a vagina.

"Inspection of the vulva showed no vagina, only a shallow skin dimple," so doctors delivered a healthy baby boy via Caesarean, the authors wrote in a case report published in the British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have a hard time believing this. She probably had a load blown in her ass and because of her birth defect had a fissure connection (which is not uncommon with scar tissue damage or defects) and the sperm traveled somewhere to get to the egg.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
How does she urinate?

Is that a joke?

I sure hope so.

This story says she doesnt have a vagina, but she could just have an imperforate hymen, which is much more common than we think. So if she had a vagina and a closed hymen, there is nothing really wrong with her other than having the tissue sealed at the opening.

Some people assume the vagina is just the opening when the whole canal and upper reproductive organs are just fine, obviously in this case the other parts are working fine. All of the digestive enzymes in the stomach are so toxic, they can dissolve a nail, bile especially is pretty caustic material, sperm can survive some pretty rough stuff, but i am not sure how it could survive digestive enzymes even for a matter of minutes.

The sad thing is this girl is 15, is a mom, with a fucked up life to even be getting sewn up for stab wounds likely at the age of 14. Multiple attempts at sex with failure. It's really sad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You must remember there are people who still don't know where girls pee from.

The female nurse that had to give my mother a catheter said "I don't understand women's parts". :biggrin1: I felt like saying "I know what you mean".