Girl wont have intercourse

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
I have a girl i been hangin out with the last couple weeks. She has been doing everthing except fucking. Ive brought it up many times and tried to put a condom on but she freaks out every time i bust a condom out. Shes grinded on my cock many times and usually i put a condom on even for that. I feel like I am kind trapped in her cycle/rules. What should I do? I would like to bang her.

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, first, why does she not want to have sex? Has she said? Is she a virgin? Is she afraid of diseases? How old is she?

And, the best thing? Talk to her. Just talk to her and ask her why not? And tell her how badly you want to have sex. That's a big turn on by the way. So, talk, that's the best thing to do. If she still doesn't want to, isn't allowing it, and if there is no reason....well, look else where? Not nice, but well, you might have to?

hope that helps....

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For many people sex isn't something casual. A couple of weeks isn't a long time to be dating someone before having sex. If she's one of those girls who's holding out for the gold band, you may not have full penetrative sex until after the wedding. I'd say she's deciding whether or not you're relationship material. As Billijean said, talk to her. Find out how she feels. Don't put pressure on her or you risk being pushed away.

She's setting the pace here and you have to either deal with that or walk away. If you're after a quick shag and then move on, chances are you're not going to get that. If you're what I think she's looking for, you'll be willing to wait until she's ready. If not, you'll probably be waiting for a long time with this girl.

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
Sorry to hear it dude... its a tale as old as time, unfortunately. Best advice, next time she shoots the idea down, nicely, sweetly, politely, pleadingly, ask her why she doesn't want to go further... maybe she is afraid of your size or like billiejean said, maybe its virginity or diseases.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This one is only going to be answered by her and her alone. We all can speculate but you need to sincerely ask her why she doesn't want to go further in your sex sessions. There's a reason and SHE's the only one who knows it no matter what any of us says.

Just ask her...

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a girl i been hangin out with the last couple weeks. She has been doing everthing except fucking. Ive brought it up many times and tried to put a condom on but she freaks out every time i bust a condom out. Shes grinded on my cock many times and usually i put a condom on even for that. I feel like I am kind trapped in her cycle/rules. What should I do? I would like to bang her.
Two weeks is not a long time. Let things go naturally.

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
She's not a virgin and she loves hooking up with me. I did ask her casually a couple times. It comes down to the fact that she doesn't want to seem like a whore or something.
She claims she never even gives this much up to guys this early and is amazed I was able to get just about everything outta her on the first date. It was just a matter of spending a night together and pushing/pulling. Lots of kissing, touching, etc got her so hot she couldn't resist.

She feels i just hook up with random girls and it doesnt mean anything to me. While that is true to some extent, even though she really doesnt have any proof or anything, I do kinda like this girl and waiting for a little while was a nice change of pace in this case. I just can't wait forever.

Last edited:

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
What should I do to comfort her on the issue and help her decide to proceed? I just dont want to get stuck in this oral zone forever.

She has that notion about me solely on the fact that i had the experience/game to seduce her the first date. She doesnt know any of my history or anything like that.

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stop showering her with attention when you hang out. She'll bang you.

This. And you should take it a step further next time you're getting busy. If she puts on the breaks, stop all fooling around, get up, and go watch tv or play on the computer in the other room. That complete vacuum of attention will shock the hell out of her. If she questions why just explain you don't turn her on and don't want to continue doing this. That utter rejection will either jar her out of it and get her chasing, or she'll leave. Either way you win because you either get laid, or you stop getting toyed with for her own enjoyment and not your own.

Twistbarbie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's not a virgin and she loves hooking up with me. I did ask her casually a couple times. It comes down to the fact that she doesn't want to seem like a whore or something.
She claims she never even gives this much up to guys this early and is amazed I was able to get just about everything outta her on the first date. It was just a matter of spending a night together and pushing/pulling. Lots of kissing, touching, etc got her so hot she couldn't resist.

She feels i just hook up with random girls and it doesnt mean anything to me. While that is true to some extent, even though she really doesnt have any proof or anything, I do kinda like this girl and waiting for a little while was a nice change of pace in this case. I just can't wait forever.

Um hello. :cool:

Are you two an exclusive couple? It sounds like she 'may' want to be but you're not so why should she have sex with you if you just going to go off and fuck the next girl who catches your eye?

If you're not interested in a relationship and she is don't waste time, plenty of other women out there who are comfortable with NSA sex.