Girl @ work

nychild

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So I'm not sure what to do here. I work with this girl who consently flirts with me. Well we actually we flirt with each other. But this week all the tension seems to have boiled over. While working in the feild at out job I started to get a hard on and she noticed. That let to questions and stares the rest of the afternoon. After that it was like a game around the office to see if she could make me hard. It got so bad we would kind of rig it so that we ended up in the feild alone just some that we could play without the whole office watching. Then came the night before thanksgiving, which kind took everything to a new level. We were sending text like we always do when she started asking random questions. The one that caught me was when she asked me how i slept. to which I answered in the nude. her reply was that she was in bed wearing only panyies. So of course I called her. Long story short we had phone sex and she came 2 times. Fast forward to friday, now we are at work and the tension is crazy. Shes red in the face the whole time and i'm just losing control of my dick. We decided to go out Saturday to see a movie and whatever. Oh ya and i forgot she has a BF so i couldn't pick her up from home. That night she calls me to tell me she broke up with her BF. So i pick her up Saturday from a friends house and we go to the mall. We tried to shop but could only think about one thing. SO we ended up in the call talking. While talking she said she wanted to be single for awhile and we kinda said we should stay friends and take it slow. Right after we said that my panys were open and she was rubbing my dick. we sat in the car for like an hour just being everything but just friends.As i'm playing with her tits we decide to move the car because people were coming. While driving she kept rubbing me saying wow its huge idk if i can take it. so we part and kind cool down again. she says that the likes me but we work together and she doesn't want people to start talking. That i can respect, but how do i ignore how i feel. I mean i spent 12 hours with the girl and i was never bored. I wanna respect what shes saying , but I also just wanna bend her over. IDK what to do.. Help

t_o

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yep. above all right. she is a grade A cock tease, so you either tell her we're going to be something (friends with benefits, relationship...whatever), or she needs to knock off all the messin around without doing anything. Sounds like she likes being able to mess with your head (both), and have that power over you.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Tell her to either bend over and give it or stop teasing your cock.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Go to your human resources department and learn about sexual harrasment, or go online. Learn what could happen to you. Then you will learn to NEVER mess with women at your job.

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very True. work and sex dont mix, One of you will end up jobless. sex with co workers never ends happy. I worked in a big food plant, tons of hook ups there with women, very few had a happy ending. sorry I know its not what you wanta hear.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
^What he said! and don't shit where you eat!
Not the best metaphor.

More like "don't throw bombs in an explosives factory!"

Work to live not live to work sort of attitude. I have mucked around (not fucked around) at workplaces, it gets messy and mostly depends on how often you're likely to see that person daily, but ultimately, flirtation and lols are alright, but I wouldn't dare going further unless temping.

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I couldn'[t agree more with the work and sex don't mix. The women I work with are generally married or not attractive to me and that is a blessing.

WifeNeedsGurth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm going to give a female perspective.

First of all, I have had sex with a guy at work and it didn't end horribly. The sex was great and we still flirt with each other from time to time. The reason we stopped having sex was that he got a new girlfriend....and ummmm, I guess she wasn't as understanding as my husband..LOL.

The point is, that while office affairs can be complicated, they are not all doomed from the start. Just be careful.

Next, as far has her teasing you, it just sounds like she's having fun to me. And it kinda sounds like you are having fun too. I think if you stick with it you will certainly be getting laid soon...especially now that she knows you have a big cock :wink:

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...your last sentence REALLY makes this a hot response.... ;-p

I'm going to give a female perspective.

First of all, I have had sex with a guy at work and it didn't end horribly. The sex was great and we still flirt with each other from time to time. The reason we stopped having sex was that he got a new girlfriend....and ummmm, I guess she wasn't as understanding as my husband..LOL.

The point is, that while office affairs can be complicated, they are not all doomed from the start. Just be careful.

Next, as far has her teasing you, it just sounds like she's having fun to me. And it kinda sounds like you are having fun too. I think if you stick with it you will certainly be getting laid soon...especially now that she knows you have a big cock :wink:

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with Wifeneedsgurth, work hookups are not all doomed and can be a lot of fun if you set some expectations right up front. I think work hookups make a lot of sense since they are the people you spend so much time with it's hard not to make some connections - just stay away from the boss/worker thing.

I also disagree she's being just a tease. I know that behavior - have seen it in myself :wink: It's flirting and it sounds like someone who wants to take it to the next level but just doesn't want to make the first move - or wants to be convinced it's the right thing. In fact, your whole story sounds just like one of my experiences 20 years ago. We did, in fact, hook up and it was the most fun. We'd be traveling with business and know we had to keep it all secret which made it just that much more fun. And, btw, it did not end badly. We ended as friends and that was that. Good time had for quite awhile - no one got hurt in the end. I still think back on that office affair (both of us were single btw) with a horny fondness.

I remember being out with business people one night in a bar (we were in high tech sales at the time back in the 80's) and everyone was on the dance floor. It was dark I'd shimmy over next to him and cup my hand on his crotch and press against him feeling him get hard while hoping no one could see - and knowing I could get caught at any time. Gave me a thrill to see him on the dance floor with a boner and nothing he could do about it. Was hot as hell! We played those games for a good 2-3 months before we finally gave in and let *it* happen.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DON'T MESS with the chick...
She can FLIP it on you and say that YOU were bugging her if things don't go right..
HELL, you don't REALLY know the chick... she can be a damn NUT job.. dude..
DON'T MESS with the chick...

D_pxN6c

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with most of the other females on this site. . . not all work hook up are doomed. Just enjoy it see where it goes for now.