Girl yes??..

D_Lucille Balled

Account Disabled
Media
Thank you!
Their all mine and 42EE if anyone needs to know :)
Thsi should now clear up any gender issue that have some posters convinced Im a boy..obviously I am a

GIRL!

Hmmm...now down under??..it depends..coz u see the curtains dont match the carpet...do u prefer carpet or hard floors??

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Those breasts are not a 42EE bra unless the poster is 8 feet tall. The 42 measures band size, not cup, and 42 is the land of very heavy women. The woman in that photo is pretty thin, so most likely a 34 or 36 or so. Those are probably not EE either, probably closer to a D.

Point is, you might want to get a bra fitting.

D_ Jack_Soffalotte

Account Disabled
Media
Those breasts are not a 42EE bra unless the poster is 8 feet tall. The 42 measures band size, not cup, and 42 is the land of very heavy women. The woman in that photo is pretty thin, so most likely a 34 or 36 or so. Those are probably not EE either, probably closer to a D.

Point is, you might want to get a bra fitting.
Cup sizes work differently in different countries... kind of like shoe sizes. She's in Australia, so I don't know how it works there. But I agree that the band size doesn't sound quite right.

D_Lucille Balled

Account Disabled
Media
Well fellas..ta for the thin comments but I aint thin or 8 ft..Im 75kgs and 5 ft 3 inches....see pic :)

42 inches refer to the widest measurement around the bust..I actually measure 43 inches..EE is the cup size....where is the band measurement done??...nah i aint a 36 or even a D cup..the bikini top I have on is a 36DD...
I have no idea how the Australian measurements compare against other countries....but all I know is that n Australia I pay a fortune for bras and have difficulty getting tops to fit....

Attachments