Girlfriend admitted something lastnight...

hung_glasgow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well lastnight my girlfriend of 3 and a half years admitted she had a threesome about a year before we got together with 2 guys. I'm a little taken aback, she said it was a mistake and was just something that happened but aswell as me being shocked it has kinda turned me on in a way. Up till that point she said she had only slept with 3 guys including myself upto this point, this now makes it 5.

How would you handle that?

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well lastnight my girlfriend of 3 and a half years admitted she had a threesome about a year before we got together with 2 guys. I'm a little taken aback, she said it was a mistake and was just something that happened but aswell as me being shocked it has kinda turned me on in a way. Up till that point she said she had only slept with 3 guys including myself upto this point, this now makes it 5.

ask her if she wants to have another?

jlr080281

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a slut.

Tell her she has to have a threesome with you and another chick or you'll dump her.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
She trusted you enough to confide in you. Looks like she values you enough to trust you with the truth of her past. Accept this as part of her past. Regardless of whether she wants to have another threesome or not, accept that she is honest with you.

Have you ever done something you regretted later? Have you ever confided in a partner?

Lng_1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ask her if she wants to have another?

Christina, you took the thought straigt from my brain! lol

Seriously, the girl is opening up to you. If you want her to feel comfortable telling you her fantasies and experiences, then shut the *!@$ up be supportive. If you want to believe that she was not a sexual being ever before she met you, you are only kidding yourself. Part of being grown up, is having real talks about real issues and keeping an open mind. I'd say you have a great girl, don't blow it!

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Christina, you took the thought straigt from my brain! lol

Seriously, the girl is opening up to you. If you want her to feel comfortable telling you her fantasies and experiences, then shut the *!@$ up be supportive. If you want to believe that she was not a sexual being ever before she met you, you are only kidding yourself. Part of being grown up, is having real talks about real issues and keeping an open mind. I'd say you have a great girl, don't blow it!

:lmao: well, it seemed like the natural thing to do! from my observations, most guys wouldn't mind trying a threesome once, and he did say it turned him on. so why not explore if it's something you're both comfortable with? :shrug: only makes sense to me.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

She didn't do anything wrong and really didn't need to apologize. I agree that I would want to enjoy the same experience. I would do both one mmf and one mff:wink:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
she said it was a mistake,
so don't expect her to do it again.

i've had one and decided never again.
trying something once doesn't mean she's up for it.

all you can do is tell her it turns you on,
and then leave it to her to decide if she wants to.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would take it as maybe she's interested in doing it again, I doubt she was emotionally involved with both of them at the same time or while with you for the past 3 years

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
She trusted you enough to confide in you. Looks like she values you enough to trust you with the truth of her past. Accept this as part of her past. Regardless of whether she wants to have another threesome or not, accept that she is honest with you.

Have you ever done something you regretted later? Have you ever confided in a partner?

IMO this is the best answer. She confided in you about something she did in her past, and honestly it wasn't all that much of a big deal. The fact that she opened up is a good sign. She seems to trust you. Now don't betray that trust by beating her up over it.