Girlfriend Advice

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Barrasse Brickdick, Oct 30, 2009.

1. D_Barrasse Brickdick

D_Barrasse Brickdick Account Disabled

Ok so me and the girlfriend split up for 4-5 months and she had sex with two guys that i know of... When she told me about the first one she never mentioned his size, but then we got into a argument(while we were split) and she said the second guy was much larger and pleased her alot better! I'm 7.5x5.5-6 so im not small. Well now we are back together and the sex has slowed down and when i ask her about his size she gets mad? I actually wanna hear if he was bigger because it turns me on a little>>> Any ideas of why sex is slower and whether you think he was larger based on her actions? Thanks

2. curiousvirgin

curiousvirgin New Member

if she's back with you.. u please her more
    girls generally don't like talking about ex's to boyfriends especially not ex's penises lol
    cant really tell based on actions... if you tell her get turned on by it, she might tell you though.

3. King_ding_a_ling

King_ding_a_ling New Member

Albums:
    I don't know if you told her that it turns you on to hear about it but she might be more open if she knew.

Also though, you might be catching her in a lie, most people tend to get defensive/mad when someone catches them (even if you don't know it's true or false, she does)

If the sex has slowed down, pump faster! :biggrin2:

4. D_Barrasse Brickdick

yeah thanks to both, the guy was kind of a bum and i got a good job,then she suddenly shows up, idk tho
    so i'm thinkin maybe the bigger penis is true but she dont want to hurt my feelings and tell me he was

5. D_Neeson Niceone

D_Neeson Niceone New Member

Stop. Think.

6. D_Barrasse Brickdick

good point so what should i think? when she first came over she was kinda loose i could easily fit my hand in knuckles deep, ive been askin around about the guy and his rep, i really wanna know his size

7. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

No good shall come of this.

8. D_Neeson Niceone

D_Neeson Niceone New Member

This quickly went from just some guy with a little insecurity to farming for SPH material.

9. D_Barrasse Brickdick

lol no totally not im not small, im just honestly tryin to figure out a way to get her to tell me or figure this out... it turns me on but bothers me at the same time

10. danimal32

danimal32 Member

Maybe you'd just be better off to just drop it. Be happy that you're back together and focus on the two of you.

Even if she admits to you that the "bum" was nicely hung, you can't change it. And the more you know about it, the more it's going to bother you. Focus on your technique and make the most of what you've got hanging between your legs and she'll forget all about him - regardless of how big his pecker is.

Draft saved Draft deleted