Girlfriend / Anal

lpsg_member

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey fellas,

My girlfriend had anal sex with her last boyfriend, which she informs me wasn't a pleasant experience. Apparently I'm bigger than him, so there's no way she'd even try it with me because she thinks it would hurt. How do I get over feelings of jealousy, that she did it for him, but not for me?

Thanks

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey fellas,

My girlfriend had anal sex with her last boyfriend, which she informs me wasn't a pleasant experience. Apparently I'm bigger than him, so there's no way she'd even try it with me because she thinks it would hurt. How do I get over feelings of jealousy, that she did it for him, but not for me? Thanks
You just do! :irked: God, boys are so friggin' stupid! :angryfire2: If she didn't like it with him and you are bigger than him, forget it. Some women just don't like anal sex. Did you ever think of that? Besides she has two other perfectly good holes, :mad: I suggest you learn how to enjoy them.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey fellas,

My girlfriend had anal sex with her last boyfriend, which she informs me wasn't a pleasant experience. Apparently I'm bigger than him, so there's no way she'd even try it with me because she thinks it would hurt. How do I get over feelings of jealousy, that she did it for him, but not for me?

Thanks
Your feelings of jealousy are completely unjust. You have to realize that you're being completely selfish. She tried it once and found the experience unpleasant. You're larger than the guy she tried it with, ergo, the experience will most likely be even more unpleasant.

It isn't about trying it with him and not trying it with you. It's about trying it once, disliking it, and not wanting to try it again.

If it's something you truly want to try though, then you need to discuss it with her. Do not use the "you did it with the other guy so you gotta do it with me," argument, because she will and should turn you down. Just try to compromise and perhaps offer to do things for her that you normally wouldn't. If she still refuses, respect her decision and drop the issue for a bit. Give it some time before you bring it up again. If you're lucky, she may even be the one to suggest it.

Just don't act like an ass and you'll probably be rewarded.

Ms. Lana

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women don't have a prostate so anal is not normally enjoyable. Sorry about that. Personally the pain from anal with a tiny 4 incher is enough to send me to the ER.

If you think about it, she did not like it with the other guy so what is there to be jealous about?

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Your feelings of jealousy are completely unjust. You have to realize that you're being completely selfish. She tried it once and found the experience unpleasant. You're larger than the guy she tried it with, ergo, the experience will most likely be even more unpleasant.

It isn't about trying it with him and not trying it with you. It's about trying it once, disliking it, and not wanting to try it again.

If it's something you truly want to try though, then you need to discuss it with her. Do not use the "you did it with the other guy so you gotta do it with me," argument, because she will and should turn you down. Just try to compromise and perhaps offer to do things for her that you normally wouldn't. If she still refuses, respect her decision and drop the issue for a bit. Give it some time before you bring it up again. If you're lucky, she may even be the one to suggest it.

Just don't act like an ass and you'll probably be rewarded.
+1

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey fellas,

Thanks
You need to talk to her more about it. I had a similar experience where I tried anal sex with me ex husband. Well, it was unpleasnt because of what he did to me. I kind of figured this and decided many years later to try it again with my boyfriend. Well, it turned out to be a much more enjoyable experience becasue he actually took the time and showed gentleness which is very much needed. It is not always pleasant for every woman, and this may be your GF case, but if you can find out why it was so unpleasant that may help. Maybe her ex BF didn't take the time to make sure she was ready.