Girlfriend and Room mate

iluvbigheads

Just Browsing
Media
...you sound like that kinda guy that think's a big dick gets him everywhere. It's not nice living with a booze hound, but I also I think the two were probably so intoxicated they wouldn't have even known who they were in bed with. But of course you wrote this story here, you probably all deserve eachother, but he still managed to screw your drunk girlfriend, so I doubt the big dick made any difference to anyone.

It's one thing to go through living with an alcoholic, it's another to come on here and use this to tell the world you got a big cock, he got a small cock, I'm living with a booze hound...your big cock didn't get you anywhere, it got you here, venting out stuff..I mean I don't know what's worse, doing that, revenge screwing people, etc., etc.

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
...you sound like that kinda guy that think's a big dick gets him everywhere. It's not nice living with a booze hound, but I also I think the two were probably so intoxicated they wouldn't have even known who they were in bed with. But of course you wrote this story here, you probably all deserve eachother, but he still managed to screw your drunk girlfriend, so I doubt the big dick made any difference to anyone.

It's one thing to go through living with an alcoholic, it's another to come on here and use this to tell the world you got a big cock, he got a small cock, I'm living with a booze hound...your big cock didn't get you anywhere, it got you here, venting out stuff..I mean I don't know what's worse, doing that, revenge screwing people, etc., etc.

I don't really think that at all. I was trying to explain that I suspected he was jealous of me, because the girl he was having sex with for awhile would tease him about being small. Also since I had sex with her 2 yrs before she would also rub it in that I was bigger(she wasn't really mean about it, but would do it in what she thought was a fun teasing way, but I thought it might of gotten under his skin). Honestly, I thought she was out of line when she did this and even told her that she should stop.

As for saying that I think a big dick gets me everywhere, that is just an ignorant thing to say. It certainly didn't get me through school, and soon to be graduate school. It never got me a job. Most of the girlfriends I've had, were surprised when they unzipped my pants, so I had already got them in bed without my dick. People aren't friends with me just because I have a big dick. I'm not gonna lie it is nice, but I'm even put to shame by some of the members on here. I even have a friend that I know of, that many of my friends are friends with, that is bigger than me(don't ask me how we know this). So I'm not even the biggest in my group of friends. I guess to some of you I come off as an asshole, and maybe you're right. But please don't confuse my saying that because he has a small dick and I have a big dick that there is no way my girlfriend would cheat on me. In fact I was convinced that they did have sex for awhile, now I'm only 50% convinced, but the fact remains I thought it happened.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There's blame enough to go around. Get both of them out of your life. You need to continue your (hopefully upward) journey through life and these two losers will hold you back forever. Don't know which one lied this time and it doesn't matter. Both have lied in the past and one is lying now. Fly, fly away......

shybutwhy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WHAT!!! dude, whether he fucked her or not he still deserved a few socks to the face for what he said and started.

dont ever think violence has no effect. or isnt ever deserved, there are places with people where his/her actions would cost them their lives. doesnt make it right, but very fair. although there are cases where it can be 'overlooked' cheaters and those that they cheat with deserve an h-bomb to the face.

that being said, bro, get a clue u already acted out whats our advice gonna do? take you back in time?

No doubt he deseves an ass whipping drunk or not he knew who she was and who's girlfriend she was. I do not care if they fucked or just played it was done behind your back with the intent of doing you harm. I would fucking flip nuts if that shit happened to me. You can never trust either one of them, and from the sound of it who the hell would want to.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
geez.
where to start?....
the drinking thing is always a problem in a relationship so that has to be addressed...
the fact that you really don't trust her...that would do it for me. i couldn't, can't and won't be with someone i can't trust completely.
the old room mate - sounds like he made it up. which is bad enough, but if he did take advantage while she was passed out, i would have beat his ass.
i guess what it boils down to is that it doesn't sound like you are in love with this girl and the old room mate sounds like a douche bag so you don't have to feel badly about being done with him.
yeah - neither one of them sound like people that are going to help you be your best so don't feel badly about distancing yourself from them both. good luck!