girlfriend blabbed about size

fruce: my girlfirend and i have a good sexual relationship, i am a big guy, (wikn) and she is a sexy beautiful petite girl, but she is a gossipy chick, and has told all of her girlfriends about my size and i admit i like the new attention, but she also talks about my size in front of my guy friends, and i hate that because now my friends look at me differently and i feel like they are secretly jealous or something. things just seem different now and i am confused what to do,if anyone can offer advise i would appreciate it, and if anyone has a funny/interesting story about friends/girls finding out about size i would love to read. thanks

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Hi there,

I know both sides (being famous with the girls and infamous with the guys), and I tell you - enjoy the girls' attention, and don't sulk to much about being perceived different by the guys.

Bruce

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Gee, since guys never see each other nekkid these days, it takes a loudmouthed gf to alert the world ....

"Incoming!"

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
I think my large friends are embarrassed by it too...I do recall a couple of females that we hang out with make a comment about one of my friends because he hooks up alot but uses really corny pick up lines...I remember hearing a group of the girls saying - wow he hooks up w/some extremely attractive girls that he should not be able to hook up and I knew why but was really surprised to hear a couple girls say - well I heard he has a really big cock and knows how to use it...Damn surprised they knew that so I guess women do talk because his ex-girlfriend told them...

DanielForever

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:( one of my friends said jokingly around the campfire at a summer piss-up party that i had a big cock, (but he hadn't seen it, he was just joking) and since then my best friend (and fag-hag's) boy friend who used to be soo cool with me and a friend in his own right, never lets me even sit next to her anymore

Bless him

oh, ane he wouldn't let her go to the reading festival with me (a big rock festival in England over three days) because we'd sleep in the same tent, incase we ... }( ...

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by Pecker@Jul 9 2005, 01:00 PM
Gee, since guys never see each other nekkid these days, it takes a loudmouthed gf to alert the world ....

"Incoming!"
[post=327897]Quoted post[/post]​
Pecker, I can totally agree with the sentiment there. Guys really need to find a way over the whole penis thing. I wouldlet her know that I dont want here talking about my size so openly (to men or women) and move on.

Everybody's got one--size isn't everything. Use is much more important.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Pecker@Jul 9 2005, 05:00 PM

"Incoming!"
[post=327897]Quoted post[/post]​

Certainly as a teen and a younger guy, this wasn't info that needed to be spread as a secret. Heck - sports, skinny dipping, making out in the same car - everyone had a pretty good idea of what everyone else had. I certainly don't remember any huge hang-ups about it.

If it among friends or in social circles, I wouldn't get to bent out of shape. Sex is part of the domain. It is worse when it happens in innappropriate places. A few years a go I played golf with a guy that has established himself as kind of "one of the girls" - gossip, hanging out, etc. Straight guy, just a little needy for attention. Anyway, he told a groups of the women at work about what he saw in the locker room and on a couple of occasions made an offhand remark in conversation. That was not really cool, as I didn't want to get involved in any of their sex games at work. (Though I will admit that one of the secretaries constantly stared at my crotch when I was standing over her desk and it was kind of cool.)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
People tell their friends what sex is like. Which means that her really evil friends will try to get with me. I don't mind as long as they realize I won't do that to her.

marteaux

Just Browsing
Media
I've never talked about my size. As others have pointed out, life isn't a big dick contest. However, I know my wife has talked about my size to her girl friends and some male friends. While it's complementary, it did make me cringe the fist time I overheard her. Afterall, penis size usually doesn't come up in polite conversation.

What type of comments, you ask? I've heard -- "Oh, I could never be married to a guy with a 'little' dick" ... "Well, he may be short, but he's big were it counts" ... etc. Although, after 6 years of marriage it's still nice to hear "wow it's huge!" ;)

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll give my wife credit for never "outing" me, but she has spilled the beans when asked directly. I suppose I can't blame her for that, but on the other hand I can't count the number of times guys have asked me what size bra she wears. The only answer they've ever gotten from me is "go ask her if you really want to know". Not too many have done so, and those that have were told it was none of their damn business. I guess I'd like the option of giving the answer myself, too, instead of finding out about it after the fact. To be fair to her, though, I have to admit it's only been a few times, and then it was only to people she's close to (e.g. her best girlfriend). Not my favorite thing in the world, but on balance it's sort of a :shrug: situation.

B-man

orionsword57:
Originally posted by Bananaman@Jul 12 2005, 01:06 PM
....on the other hand I can't count the number of times guys have asked me what size bra she wears.....
[post=328628]Quoted post[/post]​

What is it about some guys who think you can't wait to tell them what size bust your wife has if she's well built? I can't remember how many times people asked me about my wife's figure when I was younger. We were both into exhibiting ourselves back then, and neither my wife or I were embarrassed about our endowments, but the intrusion of the direct question was somehow offensive. A few of the women here have shared some of their (and their man's) stat's, but on their own volition.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Originally posted by Bananaman@Jul 12 2005, 05:06 PM
on the other hand I can't count the number of times guys have asked me what size bra she wears
[post=328628]Quoted post[/post]​
Yeah, what is up with those guys?? I was a skilled bra-size guesser by the time I was 17!! :D

I agree with absolutely everything marteaux said (including how nice it remains to hear the size exclamations years into a relationship!) My wife has told a very few close female friends about my size, as well as her sister. I think most often the topic has come up in the context of women discussing men's underwear -- the age-old "boxers or briefs?" issue. Since I wear boxer briefs whose design is geared toward the larger guy, this discussion leads logically into a discreet mention of my size.

Steve

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Steve, I got a good chuckle out of "bra-size guesser"! But you guys are right that some people think that's the only thing in the world, and that you must be just itching to tell them about it. I don't get it. For that matter, I don't understand what the big deal is about breast size at all. I've said it before & I'll say it again, I love breasts, but I really don't care one whit what size they are!

As far as cock size is concerned, I'll cut the ladies a little slack because that can be construed as directly related to sexual pleasure. There's also good old human curiosity involved as well, and that's OK too. I think that on some level there's a certain competitiveness between women as well, just as there is with men. I mean, come on, we like to have a pretty girl on our arm & there's certainly an element of "Hey, lookie what I've got!" when we do, so why should women be expected to be any different? The trouble is, women have their assets on display & we don't (well, not usually), & there's no changing that. Add to that the fact that our "asset" changes it's size and appearance when we're turned on & you've got every reason to expect a certain amount of discussion. For me, it still comes down to :shrug:. I'm not thrilled by it, but I can live with it.

B-man

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Originally posted by fruce@Jul 5 2005, 04:59 PM
my girlfirend and i have a good sexual relationship, i am a big guy, (wikn) and she is a sexy beautiful petite girl, but she is a gossipy chick, and has told all of her girlfriends about my size and i admit i like the new attention, but she also talks about my size in front of my guy friends, and i hate that because now my friends look at me differently and i feel like they are secretly jealous or something. things just seem different now and i am confused what to do,if anyone can offer advise i would appreciate it, and if anyone has a funny/interesting story about friends/girls finding out about size i would love to read. thanks
[post=326840]Quoted post[/post]​
I say: what did you expect? Hmmm?

One girl who fancied the pants of me (but I wouldnt let her :p ) asked me how big my cock was.

Next thing I know, for the next 2 weeks solid, every conversation she held with anyone started out by mentioning how large my penis was.... giveing the same comparison I had given her and the length in inches.

I could have cried.

Seriously, everyone I knew, and people I didnt know, knew my stats... and several of them expressed admiration....

x(

Talk about embaressing.

But I have now learned my lesson - in the future, go out with guys, guys dont gossip :p

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by SomeGuyOverThere@Jul 13 2005, 11:34 AM
But I have now learned my lesson - in the future, go out with guys, guys dont gossip :p
[post=328857]Quoted post[/post]​

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Yes they do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on guys, wouldn't you much prefer that your partner, wife, BF, SO, fuck-buddy, "friend with benefits".......whatever.........gossip about how big your cock is rather than how small??

UgotMales

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The size of my dick has been wispered about many a time in many different circles of friends. Whenever friends talk it is normal to gossip or want to tell about anything on their latest partner that is new or unusuall to them. I find you get one of three reactions. One the person is a size queen and gets hung up on it, two they just dont give a fuck, or three they get jelous and have issues with it. That applys to men and women. I figure hell, cant do anything about it, and it is there issue so talk about my cock if you want to. I like the attention anyway.

:)

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy+Jul 13 2005, 11:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KinkGuy &#064; Jul 13 2005, 11:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SomeGuyOverThere@Jul 13 2005, 11:34 AM
[post=328857]Quoted post[/post]​

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Yes they do &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Come on guys, wouldn&#39;t you much prefer that your partner, wife, BF, SO, fuck-buddy, "friend with benefits".......whatever.........gossip about how big your cock is rather than how small??
[post=328941]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
I was jokeing :p

But I suppose that you are right - atleast it was wide mouthed admiration, not laughter.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by SomeGuyOverThere@Jul 13 2005, 12:34 PM
Next thing I know, for the next 2 weeks solid, every conversation she held with anyone started out by mentioning how large my penis was.... giveing the same comparison I had given her and the length in inches.

What I am about to relate is not nice, and I wouldn&#39;t exactly recommend it, but it worked in my case.

There was a girl who was a friend of a friend. You know the type: the loud, slightly overweight party girl. She kept saying how she heard that my cock was huge. "Is it true? Can you really not fit your hand around it?" This went on in front of friends, for Pete&#39;s sake. I tried politely to change the subject, but she she wouldn&#39;t be deterred. If anything, she got louder. Well, I had had enough. One last time she said, "Well, I heard that your dick is enormous. Everyone says so." I responded, "What a coincidence&#33; I heard the same thing about your vagina&#33; Everyone says so&#33;" She gave me a look like I just took a dump on her grandmother, but she got the point and never mentioned my penis again. In fact, she has never spoken a word to me since. I got the result I sought.

SR_Oscar de la Rentboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have always enjoyed the attention ecept in business places it&#39;s both embarrasing and unprofessional to have a large "appearance". My wife to my knowledge doesn&#39;t tell but her friends do look allot at parties. The last one was a pool party at night, and there really isn&#39;t a need to tell stats when you get out of a pool with cotton shorts and no underwear <smirk>