Girlfriend Came Back?

IrishHungNJ

1st Like
Media
Okay,
The reason for my abscence in posting is because my girlfriend gave me the boot about a month and a half back, and since then I have been living with a friend. He doesn't have the internet, so I cannot post often on here -_- . My reason for this topic is: A few weeks ago my friends and I were at a bar and we're having a good time and all, drinking, checking out the ladies. And all the sudden I feel a squeeze at my package :wacko: . It was my now ex girlfriend saying "Hey big boy, I've been missing that hunk a meat you got at night for awhile." Now, we started talking about the breakup and one thing lead to another with our drunken selves and I ended up taking her back to her place and fucking her silly, fell ashleep, and woke up with her in my arms. Long story short, I got back with her, and things were going good. Relationship was going well, the sex was awesome and we were happy. Well so I thought. Anyway, last night she said something to the tune of "You know, if it wasn't for that cock, you'd be outta here." What should I do? That hit me hard, really hard :unsure: .

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Originally posted by IrishHungNJ@Oct 17 2004, 08:01 PM
Anyway, last night she said something to the tune of "You know, if it wasn't for that cock, you'd be outta here." What should I do? That hit me hard, really hard :unsure: .
[post=259898]Quoted post[/post]​

Depends more on how she said it. If she's that shallow, and not really in love with you but just pretending she is sometimes because she wants your dick, and that hurts your feelings because you want it to be a lot more than just about sex, then break it off. (The relationship, not your dick.)

oth, if you really think she loves you and is just saying things like this to heat up the eroticism, that might be okay. Doesn't sound like she worded it that way, but maybe if her tone of voice/context was sexy, then that's how she might have really meant it.

Can't you tell if there's real love there?

MuscleJockLA

Experimental Member
Media
Anyway, last night she said something to the tune of "You know, if it wasn't for that cock, you'd be outta here."  What should I do?  That hit me hard, really hard :unsure: .

I am sorry she would be out on her ass for that comment alone. I just got out of an abusive relationship that I actively tried to keep myself in about a year or so ago. I was told the only reason that I have friends or a social life etc was due to them etc. and that was SO false it was not even funny.

Dude I have no idea what you look like or where you are going in the world etc. but I WAS YOU and this is me with hindsight, drop her like bad news and move on, you are better than that and deserve more. No one should say something as she did, even in anger or hurt. She wants to see your dick one last time? Whip it out and show her a comparison between it and the middle finger on your other hand.

:angry:

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
MuscleJock Wow you certainly have an opinion.

IrishHung NJ I use this girl for a booty call like she used you.

Move into your own place.

It is that simple man.

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE...I JUST CHECKED OUT YOUR AGE...YOU ARE 17 YEARS OLD!!!

For the Lord's sake what are you doing in a bar?

Why aren't you living at home finishing high school? Or, in college concentrating on your studies?

At your age I don't believe in a serious relationship. I don't think at your age a serious relationship is possible (did your chest hair grow in yet?)

D_that's a tall order

Account Disabled
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Oct 18 2004, 04:20 AM
And yet in his first post he claimed that he's a 19 year old attending Rutger's College. Something's not right; the numbers don't add up.
[post=259964]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, the math is fuzzier than his underage scrotum.

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
This thread made me laugh, especially the middle finger comparison :p

Um, in the UK and Ireland there are a lot of underage drinkers, I was one myself for a while (til I turned 18 ;) ) so what NJ is doin is pretty common. Whatever his age, use her and abuse her like she did to you :D move on and leave her.

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by jonb+Oct 19 2004, 05:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Oct 19 2004, 05:30 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-wilsonst@Oct 17 2004, 08:48 PM
Yeah, the math is fuzzier than his underage scrotum.
[post=259968]Quoted post[/post]​
Speaking of fuzzy math . . .

http://www.fakehumans.com/FuzzyMathVideo.htm

Nice to see the president caught on a day which isn&#39;t Opposite Day, though. Or does that mean it is?
[post=260197]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Opposite day? Is that a John Waters reference?

Xin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Originally posted by Knight&#045;7x6@Oct 18 2004, 05:43 PM
...use her and abuse her like she did to you :D move on and leave her.
[post=260034]Quoted post[/post]​
IrishHungNJ, I know this will be a very tempting choice, but seriously, don&#39;t do it. Do you really want to go down to her level? My guess would be no.
You seem like a nice enough guy; she doesn&#39;t deserve your time, let alone your cock.

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Knight&#045;7x6@Oct 18 2004, 04:43 PM

Um, in the UK and Ireland there are a lot of underage drinkers, I was one myself for a while (til I turned 18 ;) ) so what NJ is doin is pretty common. Whatever his age, use her and abuse her like she did to you :D move on and leave her.
[post=260034]Quoted post[/post]​

Umm, in America you cannot legally enter at bar until 21 years old and judging by his name I assumed he was from New Jersey (which i think is part of the USA but i am not sure now). jk

If his story is true I would agree use her for a booty call and detach your emtional connection to her ...or do what someone else said just leave her alone. In thinking about it more i would just move on myself.

IrishHungNJ

1st Like
Media
Thank you all for your concerns. This proves to me that LPSG is indeed a support group. (I had my doubts for awhile, and decided to just try.) Anyway, let&#39;s get things straight. I am now 20, (was nineteen at the time of the post DMW read.) I have no clue as to why it shows up as nineteen. Where do you see this info? I cannot find it. Anyway, born September 1, 1984 at 12:20pm. Proof if ya want it.

Anyway, since my post, I sat down and talked with her and she did say that things weren&#39;t looking too great and that it might be best for us to take a break. But also, she said that she stil had feelings for me. I don&#39;t understand love. I really don&#39;t. So, as of now, I guess I&#39;m a single man. :unsure: I love her so much though.

Thank you all for your humourous and, helpful posts. I really appreciate them. I just hope I made the right decision by accepting the "break" of our relationship. But then again, I had no choice.

:(

chutney:
Originally posted by IrishHungNJ@Oct 17 2004, 10:01 PM
Okay,
The reason for my abscence in posting is because my girlfriend gave me the boot about a month and a half back, and since then I have been living with a friend. He doesn&#39;t have the internet, so I cannot post often on here -_- . My reason for this topic is: A few weeks ago my friends and I were at a bar and we&#39;re having a good time and all, drinking, checking out the ladies. And all the sudden I feel a squeeze at my package :wacko: . It was my now ex girlfriend saying "Hey big boy, I&#39;ve been missing that hunk a meat you got at night for awhile." Now, we started talking about the breakup and one thing lead to another with our drunken selves and I ended up taking her back to her place and fucking her silly, fell ashleep, and woke up with her in my arms. Long story short, I got back with her, and things were going good. Relationship was going well, the sex was awesome and we were happy. Well so I thought. Anyway, last night she said something to the tune of "You know, if it wasn&#39;t for that cock, you&#39;d be outta here." What should I do? That hit me hard, really hard :unsure: .

chutney:
Originally posted by chutney+Oct 20 2004, 12:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chutney &#064; Oct 20 2004, 12:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-IrishHungNJ@Oct 17 2004, 10:01 PM
Okay,
The reason for my abscence in posting is because my girlfriend gave me the boot about a month and a half back, and since then I have been living with a friend.  He doesn&#39;t have the internet, so I cannot post often on here -_- .  My reason for this topic is: A few weeks ago my friends and I were at a bar and we&#39;re having a good time and all, drinking, checking out the ladies.  And all the sudden I feel a squeeze at my package :wacko: .  It was my now ex girlfriend saying "Hey big boy, I&#39;ve been missing that hunk a meat you got at night for awhile."  Now, we started talking about the breakup and one thing lead to another with our drunken selves and I ended up taking her back to her place and fucking her silly, fell ashleep, and woke up with her in my arms.  Long story short, I got back with her, and things were going good. Relationship was going well, the sex was awesome and we were happy.  Well so I thought.  Anyway, last night she said something to the tune of "You know, if it wasn&#39;t for that cock, you&#39;d be outta here."  What should I do?  That hit me hard, really hard :unsure: .
[post=260300]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
You bloody fool,leave her,if she didn&#39;t like your soul, but just that piece of meat,then she didn&#39;t deserve you&#33;&#33;&#33;Size is not everythink,sometimes,on the contrary,it is a disadvatige,if you have nice fresh cute little boyfriend and you want to SCREW him straight avay,bad luck,weeks of preparations are needed,plenty of arse openening chemicals and then the boyfriend is drugged,and niether I or him realy enjoy the closeness of our self, not to mention the sex&#33;Again,big prick is nice to look at and make the less fortunate envy,but like woman,so boyfriends have problems to accomodate huge sizes like mine,and I sometimes think,WHY the nature make such a joke out of myself...BOB

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by IrishHungNJ@Oct 19 2004, 08:11 PM
I have no clue as to why it shows up as nineteen. Where do you see this info? I cannot find it. Anyway, born September 1, 1984 at 12:20pm. 
[post=260292]Quoted post[/post]​

In your profile, you listed your date of birth as 1 September, 1987. Just going by what you entered there, dude.