Girlfriend can't deepthroat me all the way

Tantalar

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so....When my girlfriend and I first started going out we discussed the size of my cock (She was my first and only girlfriend/date/partner and I was her first real boyfriend) and we reached the agreement that if after a while she was unable to deepthroat me balls deep that I would just PE until I had an absolute horsecock. Now being approximately 9 inches long and almost 6 inches around is a monstrosity compared to the average but I wouldn't mind seeing how much she can handle so maybe I will be going for 10x6.5 but I really don't want to limit myself anymore with sexual acts of deepthroating and anal....

As it is now she can't take more than maybe 6 inches into her mouth because her mouth physically just does not handle it. It hits her molars sadly... As far as anal goes, I am working on slowly getting in there but she is afraid but willing to continue working on it slowly. Most girls are probably afraid of handling my size let alone even an average sized dick!

It's a bit frustrating that she can't handle me balls deep but she is my girlfriend of over 2 years and we are very serious so I won't be breaking up with her in search of someone who can deepthroat me all the way. I think my only option now is to get BIGGER so I can really teach that pussy a lesson. I just hope like I said, I don't limit myself any further with anal/oral.

I often wonder what different pussy is like or how different girls are because I wonder if any could deepthroat me. I am just glad that I never devirginized a girl because that would be such a horrific experience. I am so grateful for my size and I often wonder what it would have been like to share my dick with more women in the world since I know that a big dick is a rare treat.

Anyone else have a similar situation with their girlfriend?

I23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My first GF couldn't deepthroat me. The current GF can't either, but she does manage to get a little more in.

I guess I might not know what I'm missing since I have never been deepthroated, but I'm not too bothered about it to be honest with you. 90% of my nerve endings and where I get pleasure from is in my cockhead, not the root of my cock. She only needs to get 2 or 3 inches in to give a lot of pleasure, I find technique to count for more than depth when it comes to receiving head.

D_BarryBunwarmer

Account Disabled
Media
I've given bjs a few times and I've never been able to go all the way down. Maybe it takes practice. I don't know. But when the guy tells me "Go all the way down" and I say "I can't" and he goes "Why not" and then tries to force my head down on him, I find it annoying and it makes me not want to be with the guy anymore.

"I think my only option now is to get BIGGER so I can really teach that pussy a lesson."

Seriously?

Tantalar

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She looooovvvvess big dick and has even gone so far as to say "The bigger the better" she acclimated to my cock fairly quickly and right now I can slide it in completely without warming her up or anything. Maybe she just has a really deep pussy. I bottom out only in doggy or folded deck chair positions as well as cowgirl but I can always go all the way inside even roughly and forcefully pounding away at her cervix and she still likes that.

I just want to see if I can push her anymore because she has told me that she would be interested if I could make it bigger but she says I am massive already as is and loves me for my dick now. I just often wonder if there can be more intense and higher quality sex achieved with an even larger cock because I have heard that people who have PEd their cock have had better sex after PE even if they started out as being gigantic

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
so....When my girlfriend and I first started going out we discussed the size of my cock (She was my first and only girlfriend/date/partner and I was her first real boyfriend) and we reached the agreement that if after a while she was unable to deepthroat me balls deep that I would just PE until I had an absolute horsecock. Now being approximately 9 inches long and almost 6 inches around is a monstrosity compared to the average but I wouldn't mind seeing how much she can handle so maybe I will be going for 10x6.5 but I really don't want to limit myself anymore with sexual acts of deepthroating and anal....

As it is now she can't take more than maybe 6 inches into her mouth because her mouth physically just does not handle it. It hits her molars sadly... As far as anal goes, I am working on slowly getting in there but she is afraid but willing to continue working on it slowly. Most girls are probably afraid of handling my size let alone even an average sized dick!

It's a bit frustrating that she can't handle me balls deep but she is my girlfriend of over 2 years and we are very serious so I won't be breaking up with her in search of someone who can deepthroat me all the way. I think my only option now is to get BIGGER so I can really teach that pussy a lesson. I just hope like I said, I don't limit myself any further with anal/oral.

I often wonder what different pussy is like or how different girls are because I wonder if any could deepthroat me. I am just glad that I never devirginized a girl because that would be such a horrific experience. I am so grateful for my size and I often wonder what it would have been like to share my dick with more women in the world since I know that a big dick is a rare treat.

Might want to re-measure...I'm betting 9 is a little generous and you think you can do PE to gain another 1.5 inches in length and .5 around...

Is there a full moon today?

Tantalar

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very Funny. I have measured about a year and reached average girth from head/shaft/base of 5.9 inches around. My length Bone Pressed (I'm fat) is just shy of 8.9 inches. This is why i said approximately 9x6 and I am on a LARGE PENIS support group. Not posting a ruler pic of my cock online makes me a liar? Ok...

It could be total BS but the guy on MattersOfSize talks about how he has been PEing for a long long time and has gained a LOT of inches. Many people on Cheekycherry have also posted large gains over a long period of time. Obviously PE takes time, dedication, and a little bit of luck but if I did it intelligently I think I could gain 1.5 inches in length and .5 inches in girth fairly easily over a long period of time.

And I understand if someone is skeptical about 9x6 or even 8.9x 5.9 but I didn't come here to brag about some fake dick. I came here to discuss the topic of large penises, mine in particular, and how it has an impact on my current sex life.

Last edited:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Very Funny. I have measured about a year and reached average girth from head/shaft/base of 5.9 inches around. My length Bone Pressed (I'm fat) is just shy of 8.9 inches. This is why i said approximately 9x6 and I am on a LARGE PENIS support group. Not posting a ruler pic of my cock online makes me a liar? Ok...
actually no pic no belief. If you can find a pic of anyone who measures a real 10.5 then maybe you might have some credibility

Tantalar

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
10.5 is not unbelievable. 10.5 is definitely believable if someone born with a very large penis has done PE for a while. Just because people with a dick that size don't feel like posting pictures of it does NOT mean that it isn't real.

This is NOT worth arguing about at ALL! I came here to discuss large penis topics NOT to get called a liar because I don't post myself nude on the internet. If you don't have something productive to say towards the discussion then don't say it!

Tantalar

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am very grateful to have a huge dick and am glad I don't have a small one simply because I witness the immense pleasure that my girlfriend experiences when I stretch her in every direction aggressively. I admit that I am jealous of guys who have small dicks only because they can 1) Be deepthroated balls deep or even sometimes including their balls... and 2) they can full on do anal pounding all that they want safely. Grumble Grumble...

Miscer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
9 inches?!

get a camera/your phone. get an erection. put a ruler beside it. press the button. upload. done.

otherwise, everyone will rightly assume you are just one of countless self-delusional people in the world

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

fiction section, down the hall and to the left!

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
okay, I see that your girlfriend says "the bigger the better", regardless of whether or not you're really that big (I'm not making any accusations on this issue), but I have NO idea how you think that getting a bigger penis is supposed to help her deep throat...

askew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think he's lying. Isn't everyone on the internet at least 9" long?

House21

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I once went to a burger joint and ordered a 1/4 pounder with cheese. When I couldn't eat the whole thing, the manager came out and gave me a 2/3 pound burger with bacon and cheese. He said "Eat it! You'll learn to love it!" I threw it all up, then he brought me a 1 1/2 pound burger and forced me to eat it to teach me a lesson. I'm so glad, now I eat 1 1/2 pound burgers everyday for lunch and when I think of a 1/4 pounder with cheese I'm like, "Dang where's the meat", then I answer myself with "That's what she said."