Girlfriend can't deepthroat me :(

Tantalar

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Her throat is too small for my dick. She says it hurts her throat a lot whenever she tries. It's not a matter of gag reflex. It simply does not fit. If we keep trying will her throat stretch out? Is this safe to try to do? I don't want to hurt her! Anyone have any experience with this? She has a small mouth too.

P.S. Im not looking for someone who can deepthroat me, just looking for advice. Thanks!!

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get used to it?

Most girls have small mouths. If you have a thick penis then don't expect to be deepthroated and in some cases don't even expect a blowjob.

TaigaStar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My wife's jaw pops if she tries to deep throat me, which then causes her pain in addition to the gag thing. Have your gf try licking and working your head, as well as jerking you and sucking on your balls (made my toes curl)

Tantalar

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah she is a total fiend when it comes to sucking on my head and all over everything. I read somewhere that some girl had managed to "stretch out" her throat but wasn't sure if that was a real possibility. Thanks for the input though. Can always get better at sucking cock right? haha

bigboy190

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My partner can't deep throat me either,so i'm very happy for her to suck on the head of my cock, and it's good to have a nice blow job. so just be content with what she can manage, and remember, not every girl will like to suck cock.

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife calls me the 'bottom thumper' and the 'jaw breaker'. She doesn't take my head in her mouth for long and instead prefers to play me like a flute, her mouth on the underside of my head. Never have had deepthroat. I have had many women suck my dick but none have done deepthroat.

vinny_vin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My gf is petite and can barely get her mouth around my head when we first started dating..its a fact of life that if you have a monster alot of girls aren't going to take you to the balls..my GF loves giving head and is a champ at it..she can't take me all the way but its still fucking amazing

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Her throat is too small for my dick. She says it hurts her throat a lot whenever she tries. It's not a matter of gag reflex. It simply does not fit. If we keep trying will her throat stretch out? Is this safe to try to do? I don't want to hurt her! Anyone have any experience with this? She has a small mouth too.

P.S. Im not looking for someone who can deepthroat me, just looking for advice. Thanks!!
worse things in life. enjoy what she can do, don't question what she can't.