girlfriend can't stay wet for long

blkteg

Just Browsing
Media
so i have been dating this girl for almost a year.. we have had this problem pretty much the entire time... i ALWAYS go down on her EVERY time we have sex... always... i always make her cum first... and continue to kiss her like she told me she likes.... i always make out with her before i go down on her, and feel on her and kiss her neck and her ear.... and you can tell she loves it... she gets wet... i also use a vibrator on her to get her off while i am going down... she loves it and after she cums i give her a few minutes to recover before i go in... im decent size.... 7.25 x 5.5 so i don't think that is any problem... once i get it in its really wet... and everything is good... i go slow... kiss her... tell her how gorgeous she is... then start pounding away... i do alot of kegel excersizes and pe exercises... so i pretty much have control of when i want to cum... so i can go fast and hard for a while without feeling the need to slow down... and she loves it.. but about 5 or 10 min into it... she starts getting dry.... and i get some spit... and rub it on my dick and get it wet again... and then go back at it for a min... till she is dry again... then i break out the astro glide lube... and lube it up... and she still gets dry after a few minutes.. i don't know what else "I" can do... its getting pretty rediculous.. i think it may be cause we use condoms... but i dunno.. i ask her if she is just not in the mood and she says no she is... it feels really good.... i asked her one night after we were done and just laying there together.. i said what do you think the problem is.. and she just started crying saying she doesn;t know... and she has had this prob before with other guys and she doesn;t know if its just that she gets so worried that it makes her dry... i told her its not a big deal.. and thats what lube is for... but it is seriously getting rediculous.. i havn;t told her that but i just need some help... anything

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, unfortunately it's part of the deal of lasting a long time. I've always had a lot of stamina and it gets annoying having to reapply lube... but it's worth it for the women I've been with. My one piece of advice would be... stop making her orgasm beforehand everytime. I've had several girlfriends complain that they get very dry having sex after orgasming. Not every woman has that issue... but I've been very generous with all my girlfriends and I've had a few make that point. And I must say... after listening to them... it generally got much better. You can always take care of your girl after... especially if the sex feels better. ;)

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How old is she?

Do you know if she's on any medications, including anti-depressants?

She may need testosterone, this may be a matter she needs to discuss with her gynecologist.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Estrogen is related to the moisture and pliability of the vagina. But i doubt she has anything wrong with her. The guy needs to buy some KY and stop bitching about easy to fix issues. If its a thin lubricant it might not be working well. I can't use the watery thin lubricants. I need a thicker one like KY.

And YES condoms make for the problem to be worse. It's not skin on skin at that point. Its her delicate tissues on RUBBER. This is why i hated to use condoms and am so glad i dont have to use them.

Just imagine, if you are annoyed its probably more uncomfortable on her vagina than your dick. You're fucking making her cry and then saying "oh its no big deal" PLEASE stop making your issues her issues and get the fuck over it and be happy you are getting pussy and your dick works. GEEZ.

Last edited by a moderator:

L_egit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you last a long time (40min-2hrs), this is pretty common.

There are two things you can do which help:

1) Drink water (both of you) while you fuck.

2) Take small breaks (ideally to drink) every 15-20 minutes. Lube up before you go back at it.

The breaks will give her glands time to recharge, and the water will prevent the body from decreasing its rate of production of lubricant for fear of dehydration.

If the above two suggestions don't help, go to a sex shop and ask for any long lasting water based lube. It'll require re-application every 7-10 minutes depending on how thick you are and how hard you fuck, but its worth it.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, unfortunately it's part of the deal of lasting a long time. I've always had a lot of stamina and it gets annoying having to reapply lube... but it's worth it for the women I've been with. My one piece of advice would be... stop making her orgasm beforehand everytime. I've had several girlfriends complain that they get very dry having sex after orgasming. Not every woman has that issue... but I've been very generous with all my girlfriends and I've had a few make that point. And I must say... after listening to them... it generally got much better. You can always take care of your girl after... especially if the sex feels better. ;)
This.

Also, not every girl wants the energizer bunny. If she gets dry after 10 or 15 minutes, that means you need to cum before that. You say you can cum when you want to then cum faster. Also, after you have done all that to her, then she needs to do the same for you, so you are closer to cumming when you enter her.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
That's true. You might also want to reducing how long you last. I mean, if she's cumming once or twice and then you have to saw away for a half hour before you can cum once, that's really more on you than her. I'm not sure if these "PE" exercises might have an effect on that, but maybe try stopping them and see how it goes.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Also if you are a deep thruster, each time your dick makes contact with the air its going to be losing more and more lubrication. Air + lube = DRY

So what you're saying is have sex in a bathtub filled with lube. Let me go buy astroglide stock before you do that, though.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First off, the Bartholin's glands (see my avatar, the 2 bulbous things below and to the left and right of the penis) are responsible for most of the lubrication within the vagina. After an orgasm, it secretes less and less lube.

No, the secret is NOT TO HOLD OFF ORGASMS, the secret is to accept that fact and buy some seriously great silicon based lubsricant. We use Gun Oil and WET Platinum. Those are, without a doubt, the best lubes that almost never need re-application.

Quit making her feel bad. In a weird way it's a great compliment that her body is responding that way, she orgasmed first. I also agree about the condom being a no-no for lube.

Go get yourselves tested, get her on birth control and RawDog it!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'd also like to add that orgasms have nothing to do with lubrication. I can masturbate to orgasm and not even get wet if i orgasm quickly enough. I also have had many sessions of sex and foreplay where i've gotten extremely wet and an orgasm never happened.

The bartholins glands respond to being turned on, but they don't store a bunch of lubrication in them, they produce the fluid on demand. If she's got a rubbery condom flying in and out of her and shes focusing on the event, she might not be getting anymore wetness naturally than she did in the beginning of the foreplay.

D

deleted356736

At least two studies in two different countries had the majority of women identifying the ideal time for intercourse at anything from 7 to 13 minutes. So there's a hint as to how long you should be aiming to last. Also, condoms make things worse: it's harder for men to come and it means a lot more friction for women, especially if you're going fast and hard. I always bring my wife to orgasm before intercourse, but don't have a problem with dryness as we have natural sex, and we last about 10 minutes or so. Anything longer than about 10 minutes and we are sore afterwards. Also, I always use a bit of lube before penetration, but that's because I'm thicker, although not that much thicker than you.

I agree with the comment to get yourselves tested and use an alternative form of birth control. Natural sex feels better for men, feels better for women, and doesn't have the friction problems of condoms.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fuck removing the condom. KEEP THAT SHIT ON!

That bitch could cheat on you and you could have HIV by the time you know it. It's a hard reality but just accept that ALOT of people cheat and that you should ALWAYS be prepared for it.

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Either you're a fuck scientist or this is BS.

Who has a list of that stuff they do when having sex? ... #10: Tell her she has a cute belly button; #11: Remember to kiss her exactly 42 times; #12: Calculate rhythm to match her every mood and whim...

OK, not to purposefully mock you, man, but this is ridiculous. Whenever I use lube it works. Every time. Every girl. Some girls take more, yes, but there is a scientific law called the Conservation of Energy. So, in short, if you use lube, it stays in there, or: "the total amount of energyhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy in an isolated system remains constant over time." Energy existing in matter, matter being lube.

This magical vagina you speak of seems more hilarious than possible. If she does have a two-foot deep pussy, I recommend going to Costco and buying in bulk.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think about that much time of thrusting is probably ideal, if not on the long side most of the time. I get sore. We are pretty intense and trying to fit it into our busy schedule. Foreplay is much longer than the actual intercourse though.

basharbd

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After having been on and off anti-depressants since 9th grade, it takes me anywhere between 30mins to 1hr to get off. With some partners this is not a problem and they enjoy my stamina. But with others, including my ex-wife, it was an issue. She would orgasm within 15 minutes and by 30mins she would be dry. We worked around it by performing oral sex and sensual massages on some nights and avoiding intercourse.

D_Letha Weapons

Experimental Member
Media
Is it just me or does anyone else think sex lasting less than 15 minutes just isn't right? I mean, I don't think I'm in that great a shape, but 45 minutes is ideal for me.

That sounds about right. I'm not very happy if actual penetration lasts less than 20 minutes, unless it's a fast and furious quickie (which is great, just not all the time).