girlfriend can't stay wet for long

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Go get yourselves tested, get her on birth control and RawDog it!
how fucking offencive!

i think she might be entitled to an opinion on that.
it being her body. her being more than a blow up doll.

other birth control won't protect if one cheats.
and as side effects go, needing a bit of extra lube is pretty mild when compared to, say, thrombosis.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Birth control may also negatively affect her sex drive. Many women find that they just don't desire sex as much on it.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh, and i'd try a silicone based lube.
water evaporates & soaks into the skin.
silicone doesn't do that as much.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think about that much time of thrusting is probably ideal, if not on the long side most of the time. I get sore. We are pretty intense and trying to fit it into our busy schedule. Foreplay is much longer than the actual intercourse though.

I'd agree on the foreplay part, only in that I consider eating her out as foreplay. My wife considers that sex, oral sex. So, as far as she's concerned, I spend about 10 minutes on foreplay, I think I spend about 30 to 40 minutes.

Last night, because of her soreness from the last time we had sex, we spent about 2 hours on foreplay, no sex.

how fucking offencive!

i think she might be entitled to an opinion on that.
it being her body. her being more than a blow up doll.

I meant that as in an, "Open up the lines of communication as far as investigating alternatives to condoms whilst having a loving, safe, trustworthy environment where both consenting adults can come to an understanding of fidelity and openness so that you can spill your semen inside her without the fear and stress of pregnancy or STDs."

Better?

I'm not a promiscuous guy (been happily married to the same woman for 4 years) and can't have kids, so I don't think twice about birth control or STDs.

oh, and i'd try a silicone based lube.
water evaporates & soaks into the skin.
silicone doesn't do that as much.

Woohoo! We agree on something!

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Is it just me or does anyone else think sex lasting less than 15 minutes just isn't right? I mean, I don't think I'm in that great a shape, but 45 minutes is ideal for me.
Sex can last 45 minutes, intercourse, not usually. I had a gf who would blow me until I was about to cum, and then say put it in me. She only wanted me to fuck her for about 3-5 minutes, so she would bring me close so I wouldn't last.

When she didn't do that, half the time we would have to get out the lube, as after 15 or 20 minutes she would dry up, either because she came, or because she wasn't going to cum and she lost the moment.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I meant that as in an, "Open up the lines of communication as far as investigating alternatives to condoms whilst having a loving, safe, trustworthy environment where both consenting adults can come to an understanding of fidelity and openness so that you can spill your semen inside her without the fear and stress of pregnancy or STDs."

Better?
not much.

maybe, ''so you can explore the possibility of spilling your semen inside her blah blah blah.''
without the assumption that this is something she should accept and take care of.

there are reasons why condoms are so popular.

blkteg

Just Browsing
Media
i have tried alot of times to not make her cum before sex... but she still will get dry sometimes after about 5 minutes! sometimes less! she will be wet from the start and everything is fine... and then goes dry.... i like what some of you guys suggested... i do alot of deep long strokes... and that could be drying her out.... she also needs to drink more water...and i might try a silicone base lube next time... also she doesn't want to get on birth control and i'm not gonna force her... thas her decision....

and to praying mantis... how is me asking her what is wrong making me an asshole... i was asking her in a way is if it were my fault...saying is there anything that i could do differently... obviously i;m the one here trying to fix the situation so it is best for her... obviously i care about how she feels so shut the fuck up acting like i;m the asshole... how am i supposed to know what is wrong if i don't ask...i can;t help she is sensitive about it... like i said... i told her it wasn't a big deal and havn't mentioned it since... is that not what i fucking said...

and to the dick that says i;m a scientist... no i have just researched this and all the things i said in my first post are what people have given as advice.... so i was letting you all know that those are things i have done.. so don;t give that as advice... i would of just said my girlfriend doesn;t get wet... yall would of said... well go down on her.... and girls would of been like kiss her more .... this is all shit i have already read and done...

but thanks for all of yalls help... i will let you know how the next time goes

and also i have fucked girls with and without condoms.. the ones without were on birth control... so i know the difference in feeling... but ive fucked girls with condoms and never had this prob

Last edited:

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Birth control may also negatively affect her sex drive. Many women find that they just don't desire sex as much on it.

Agree. Especially given that she seems insecure to begin with, I'm not sure the possible emotional side effects of BC are worth the risk, at least not right off the bat. If it makes her depressed and compounds with her insecurity, she's just going to lose her libido. I say try other things first, at least.