Girlfriend can't suck me

Blueskittle314

1st Like
Media
Hey guys,

I just lost my virginity a week ago (yay for me) and discovered that I actually have a thick penis, or at least my current girlfriend thinks so. Problem is, she can't fit me in her mouth without her teeth scraping against my cock. Is there anything we can do to get around this?

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dealt with that early on in life with a very short, very petite girl. She could suck the head, but couldn't get much past that, since my cock widens considerably on the bottom side from there down. It kept scraping on either her top or bottom front teeth... Not fun!

PurpleThrillHammer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys,

I just lost my virginity a week ago (yay for me) and discovered that I actually have a thick penis, or at least my current girlfriend thinks so. Problem is, she can't fit me in her mouth without her teeth scraping against my cock. Is there anything we can do to get around this?

knock her teeth out HAHA :cool:J/K

Not much you can do if you have alot of girth. I feel lucky when I can get a women to suck on the head of my cock while stroking the shaft. Anything past the head is too fat for most. So no I've never had a tooth free full shaft blowjob :frown1:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey guys,

cover her teeth with her lips

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sounds like basic physical incompatibility to me. Your cock's too fat, and her mouth is too small. Bummer.

If you're going to get a blo, I recommend a guy. Guys on average have bigger mouths. But more important, guys know what makes for great head. Are you up for it.

For an account of sucking a REALLY thick guy, check out my blog.

CockSearch2009: 5/10/09

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my first gf had the same issue. girls have had that issue on and off through the years too. but every girl is different so dont give up hope just yet. if you want to go with a guy, fine, but in my experience there is as much variation in guys as there is in girls.

Cougar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think all you guys that say you do it better than a girl need to do a double blind test with both you and me on our knees in front of a big fat cock (he would be blindfolded) and let him decide who is better!

hehe...this is just my ploy to seduce 2 bii guys ;)

steve2727

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As someone who is too thick for most girls to suck properly myself, just let me say that with practice she can blow your mind just using her hands, tongue and sucking the head...

And if she really can't manage to fit it in there DON'T let her try to force it, nothing kills the mood quicker than a girl's jaw locking up when she's trying to blow you, believe me!

And to all those saying 'get it from a guy' most sexual pleasure is in the brain more than any other organ, so a straight guy isn't going to enjoy a man sucking him off as much as girl because he doesn't like the idea of it as much, it doesn't matter how godlike the man in question's fellatio skills are! Not saying that there aren't 'straight' guys out there that won't take up the offer, but if they really are pretty much straight, they'll prefer it from a girl, simple as that.