Girlfriend can't suck me

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
only a man can make a man feel like a man! far from being sexist - it's the truth!

The woman I have my kid with would be an exception to that 'rule'. NOBODY in my world comes close to her. I don't even think my buddy Fleshlightmouth could make it feel as good as she can, and he's damn good!

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have her play you like a flute. She doesn't have to take the whole head and/or shaft into her mouth for a good blow job experience. My wife calls me "bottom thumper" and "jaw breaker". She could get the head into her mouth but her jaw got sore really quick and that ended and pleasure for her.

She modified her technique to the flute approach and the problem was solved. She could give me pleasure without hurting herself. Have your girl friend try the flute on the underside of the head and see if that isn't a good solution for both of you.

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
lol well either she is lazy, really small, or u are really thick

i have probs cos her jaw tends to get sore which is a pain.

Either way u cant do much other then find a new gf or be happy with shit bjs

B_bardox14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Me and my boo had the teeth problem too. I just cover my teeth with my lips and open as wide as I can. I suck him while he's still soft and can fit alot in then. Love feeling it grow in my mouth hehe. After he's hard though I just can't make it fit. The head and maybe another inch. Sometimes I can lay on the bed and let my head hang off the edge and can take 4 inches maybe 5. Why it is a sometime thing I don't know. Just is.

Anyway, lips to cover teeth, keep tongue as flat as possible, and get a good angle. That's about all you can do. If it still won't fit... to hell with it. Just fuck her lol

D

deleted3272

Ive had this same problem and can say she will get better, she just needs to get used to you. My current gf took a while but now theres no teeth, she cant take much more than half of me but thats fine, she does great with what she fits in.

serass

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think that my wife has it beat, I live with a gay freind and i have had a number of blowjobs by him. But as he has also recieved headjobs from my wife which he says is the best he has ever had, as do I. When our housemate brings his gay lovers home. sometimes his lovers ask my wife for the same. She leaves our bodies spent and trembling.

D_Dagleishe Deadlyfarte

Account Disabled
Media
I think that my wife has it beat, I live with a gay freind and i have had a number of blowjobs by him. But as he has also recieved headjobs from my wife which he says is the best he has ever had, as do I. When our housemate brings his gay lovers home. sometimes his lovers ask my wife for the same. She leaves our bodies spent and trembling.

Seriously! I wanna find out too!

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if i was unbearably thick i would just
have her run her lips and tongue up and down the shaft,
whilst stroking with her hands.

B_bardox14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sounds like you boys need a woman/man that loves cock. Not just likes a good fuck or enjoys sex, but loooooves a hard dick down deep in their throat. Ask your friends, especially female friends, if they know a real cock whore. Every woman knows at least one that will do anything for dick. Or you can always try personal ads... "well hung male seeking cock gobbler. Face fuckers welcome!" lol