Girlfriend Cried when I went down on her.

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
It seems the general consensus is that this girl was freaked out about how far she went relative to her lack of experience and overly conservative values. Perhaps that is the reason she cried. I want to throw in a another possibilty. You make it clear to us that you would prefer her to have a bald pussy. Were you thinking of that when you went down on her? If you were, I can almost guarantee she would have picked up on that.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Premarital sex puts too much pressure on a relationship. Either to break up, or rush into marriage. Sex is not a suitable foundation for marriage.

I have a friend who meets his girlfriend, he doesn't even call her a girlfriend BTW, at a public common place, never at either of their homes, to avoid temptation.

Sex can come later, AFTER MARRIAGE. The relationship should be build on something far more solid than sexual urges. To show proper respect for the one you wish to marry or mate with, do it right, let sex come LATER at the appropriate time, after having made it official, one's commitment to marriage. If one is not ready to form the stable family and commit to marriage and possible children, one is not ready for sex.

Women need to be loved, men need to be respected. Showing the respect to wait until the appropriate time, and getting things in the proper order, help insure that these needs will better be met.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Premarital sex puts too much pressure on a relationship. Either to break up, or rush into marriage. Sex is not a suitable foundation for marriage.

I have a friend who meets his girlfriend, he doesn't even call her a girlfriend BTW, at a public common place, never at either of their homes, to avoid temptation.

Sex can come later, AFTER MARRIAGE. The relationship should be build on something far more solid than sexual urges. To show proper respect for the one you wish to marry or mate with, do it right, let sex come LATER at the appropriate time, after having made it official, one's commitment to marriage. If one is not ready to form the stable family and commit to marriage and possible children, one is not ready for sex.

Women need to be loved, men need to be respected. Showing the respect to wait until the appropriate time, and getting things in the proper order, help insure that these needs will better be met.

What the fuck is all this bullshit?

ColonialBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I'm from Australia, is this the sort of backwoods thing they do in Utah or West Virginia?

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There has to be one super-prude lurking here to tell all of us who are encouraging 'sin' that we should be shackled boygirl boygirl boygirl and facing the altar.

However it might be that the 'girlfriend' of the OP sees it similarly. Terrible shame IMO.