Girlfriend Disgusted

BluECliQ: This doesn't really have anything to do with big dicks or anything but this girl I'm with is grossed out by cum and acts like a little kid whenever I shoot (Spare any Michael Jackson jokes please). Its a big turn off too cause I shoot an above normal amount and always thought of that as a good thing, but now shes like "ew...thats gross". I don't know how the majority of women feel about it and I don't expected her to guzzle the stuff, but how do I get the message across that shes really turning me off?

BluECliQ: I don't wanna give her the wrong idea and get her all worked up, is there anything else short of bringing it up?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Indeed, Whopper. I had one such experience: A woman once complained about my foreskin. I asked her if she'd ever slept with any Somalis or Egyptians, and how they felt about her clitoris. She shut up.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think if she's turned off by your generous spurting, she may not be the greatest potential lover of your life. I would never tie myself to someone who didn't make me feel good about my orgasms, just my .02

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You don't mention where you discharge your copious loads. Is the problem possibly that she just doesn't like the particular place you're putting it? You mention "guzzle." Is that an indication you are wanting to cum in her mouth? While there are those who are are eager to be fed a mouthful, there are also many people who find it gross, but have not objection to a good load of spunk shot somewhere else.

This reminds me of a REALLY bad joke. Three guys are boasting over their sexual prowess.

The first says: "I can really make my wife scream. When I'm almost there, I pull out and shoot my heavy load all over her tits. She screams for five minutes!"

The second replies: "Oh! You just don't know how to do it! I do my girlfriend doggy style, and when I'm ready, I pull it out and blow spurt after spurt all over her back. She screams for 30 minutes."

The third then says: "I've got all you guys way beat! The last time I had sex, I pulled out, shot in the air, and it landed all over my wife's new curtains. That was 6 months ago, and she's still screaming."

wvalady1968: BluECliQ, this is a great opportunity to begin your relationship with honest, open dicussions about your likes and dislikes. I'm sure your gf wouldn't ever want to turn you off or hurt your feelings. How is she to know if yu don't tell her?

Allie
:wub:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm inclined to agree with Aliie, there bluecliq. Talking about it and communicating feelings with put things more in perspective. I won't say she'll agree sooner or later, that would be male arrogance. But I will say that you two might come to the root of this problem.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Good gracious!

BluECliQ....I agree with the others here urging you to communicate with your g.f.
---the sooner the better IMHO.

Her attitude (and behavior) is not ever going to be conducive to a meaningful sexual relationship if she insists on viewing a natural function of the male body as "disgusting".

Aside from your asking or insisting that she do something against her will (such as tasting or swallowing your semen which some women DO detest), her attitude itself towards your ejaculating leaves much to be desired. I have to wonder if she will EVER be totally happy with ANY man sexually--given her current antics. Many men might find the "messiness" of a woman's menstruation as less than ideal, but we accept it as part of how humans are....we go on. We "grow up" and find ways to adjust to what we can't necessarily change about our bodily functions. We don't deliberately set out to hurt someone's feelings over it.

I suggest either of two ways to address this.

One....In a calm, kind, (but definitely serious tone) I would take her hand and say: "Hon...we need to talk. I can allow for a bit of fun, humor, even some kidding when we're making love. But your feelings toward my climaxes and ejaculations are NOT really helping EITHER of us. If you find what comes naturally to me as a man as obnoxious or disgusting, then I don't know what to say or do about it! I'm just like every man, you know...this is how we're made and how we function. Do you WANT us to be happy together? If so, then this matter has to be resolved before it becomes a real issue, which it surely will! I hope you will want to work through this and I'm willing to help you. But I'm not going to be able to change how my body works!"

Two....Write down this message to her and ask her to read it and get back to you.

Many of our readers in the forum may find some humor in all this happening to you BluECliQ, but I do not. (Fortunately, our posters here thusfar haven't either.)
As I'm sure you already do, I see this situation with your g.f.'s reactions as alarming....alarming to the point that she is willing to (and, going to!) jeopardize perhaps an otherwise meaningful relationship--sexual or not. I find it just short of insulting to you, myself...particularly since she seems to CONTINUE responding this way. (Forgive me, but she is reminding me of some silly, giddy child! --Not a "turn-on" to any man whatsoever. Gosh! I mean REALLY now...just think about it!)

If you extend an effort to be nice to her initially and seek a (calm, peaceful) solution to HER problem ( not yours ), then you've done about all you can do. NO man would tolerate this forever without it erupting into a more serious matter which definitely WILL affect a relationship. Best wishes. :)

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by BluECliQ@May 12 2004, 06:00 AM
This doesn't really have anything to do with big dicks or anything but this girl I'm with is grossed out by cum and acts like a little kid whenever I shoot (Spare any Michael Jackson jokes please). Its a big turn off too cause I shoot an above normal amount and always thought of that as a good thing, but now shes like "ew...thats gross". I don't know how the majority of women feel about it and I don't expected her to guzzle the stuff, but how do I get the message across that shes really turning me off?
hey man if ur gurl can't appreciate i big wadd of cum, come to me papi, i'll swallow it all B)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bluecliq, my response earlier was abrupt, but still probably accurate. What Benderten said with grace and compassion is a beautiful thought, but I'm just not sure if someone who finds cum disgusting is likely to learn to see it as appealing. I once had a lover who told me my vagina smelled bad when I come, which was a horrible blow to my self-esteem. I always thought the fragrance of my pussy was kind of nice, but he said "I'm just not one of those men who enjoy the smell of cum". Translation-- I guess he didn't really want me to cum. I think there really are men who don't like the smell of a vagina, they're called "gay". For any man who claims to be hetero, it's a part of the package. I had never thought of it from a man's perspective, especially since I personally feel quite differently, but it is my express opinion that in a relationship, you must look at the person as they are, not how you'd like them to be. It is unrealistic and even unfair to expect people to change to meet our needs, it will likely never happen. At best you might get her to shut up about it, but I doubt she'll ever be enthusiastic about it, which you deserve.
Ulitmately, it depends on how much importance you place on being able to have satisfying sex. I think it's very important, and something you sure miss when it's not there. I think a lot of times society tells us that sex is only an expression of love, and if the feelings are there, the sex will be good. Well that simply isn't always true, and sexual compatibility is a fair thing to ask for out of a relationship, especially one that may potentially last a while. I will echo the postings of the previous members that you talk to her soon, and frankly. But listen carefully to her responses as well, try to determine if she is just placating you or if she really is willing to grow up.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@May 18 2004, 09:32 PM
I think there really are men who don't like the smell of a vagina, they're called "gay". For any man who claims to be hetero, it's a part of the package.
By that logic, any woman who doesn't like the smell of a man's cock and balls must be a lesbian.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@May 18 2004, 03:50 PM
By that logic, any woman who doesn't like the smell of a man's cock and balls must be a lesbian.
Well, penises look funny . . .

Seriously, a lot of men feel more male (I don't know how else to describe it.) after an impressive cumshot. Personally, for me, it's just when masturbating that I feel this; the whole idea of squirting it all over her doesn't turn me on. But for some men, squirting all over a woman's even better, sorta like marking their territory, but they tend to have tiny dicks anyway. LOL

Cum itself smells sweet. Now, if men like the taste of cum and drink it straight from the hose regularly, they're gay.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DMW, I would say that a woman who doesn't like the sight/smell of a man's organs or ejaculate MIGHT be better suited to having sex with other women. I certainly meant no offense to the gay community, and if my comment was sort-sighted, I apolgise. I was recounting a memory that was very poigniant for me, and trying to underscore the belief that a person likes what they like, or in the reverse, don't like what they don't like. It is only my opinion that a man who doesn't like vaginas is most likely at least latently gay, I'm certainly no expert on the subject. It's hard for me to get my mind around the idea that a person can be entirely asexual (as my ex claimed he was), being attracted to no other human beings than himself. My concern for our friend who started this thread was simply that a girl who is "disgusted" by his cum is not likely to "come around" merely by pointing out to her that she's being selfish. But then again, I'm wrong at least once or twice a day...

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
What I mean is, hanging out there like that. LOL But there is an advantage to this: We realize how fun it is earlier. LOL

BluECliQ: Thanks for all the posts guys, the problem has resolved itself curtosy of my personal god...Howard Stern. He actually brought up the subject with one of the models he had on and my girl turned to me and was like "Guys really like it when girls swallow it?" and I was like yup, anything Howard says must be true. So basically that was it...shes the kind of girl that doesn't do something unless shes sure its alright...I'm sort of her first partner so she doesn't know whats good or not. So anyway, thanks again

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I once had a gf who reacted to cum as if it was acid. She'd squirm and complain and generally create a pissy attitude about it. Bummer. In retrospect, I can't believe I went around with her for as long as I did. Eventually her frigidity and other incompatibility issues between us led to our breakup. It wasn't until I took up with a more enthusiastic lover did I realize how shitty the situation had been and how unhappy I was with the whole thing. To this day I'm glad I finally got away from her.

SG

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by SpeedoGuy@Jun 17 2004, 10:13 PM
I once had a gf who reacted to cum as if it was acid. She'd squirm and complain and generally create a pissy attitude about it. Bummer.
SG
I have always found that attitude amazing, given what women (and in turn most men) have to put up with from women every 28 days! :blink: