Girlfriend gets bigger cock from apple store sales-teen

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a fancy gift as a surprise for my girlfriend as we ate dinner at our favorite restuarant. The newest iPhones were available so I though it would be a good idea to surprise my girlfriend Stephanie with a new phone. Her phone was several generations behind and I had heard her complain about slowness and lack of space for photos more than a few times.

This had set me back quite a few, the newer models were over $600, but I had been dating Steph for going on 4 months now. We hadn't been very sexual yet, nothing under the clothes, and I needed to show her I was serious boyfriend material. I knew it was a bit sexist to think that expensive gifts would make Steph more likely to sleep with me, but I also believed it couldn't hurt.

Me and Steph were both in our young twenties. I was a 25 year old account manager at a local credit union. Steph was 24, in her third year of law school. She was a great student and spent all her free time studying.

We had met through an online dating website, so she had been very slow to open up sexually to me. It wasn't until the third date that she even let me kiss her. Steph was a stunning beauty but also one of those shy, quiet girls that doesn't seem to know how hot she is. She was tall and slender, and wore glasses. A fact that may have contributed to her low self esteem growing up was a small freckle just above her upper left lip. When she was little, kids had teased her for it, and she compensating by trying to hide her smile from people. Know that she was older and her body had filled out, it gave her a sexy accent to her stunning face.

She may have been a bit awkward and self conscious as a child, but she had blossomed into a solid 10/10 as she grew up. Her narrow waist seemed almost impossible compared with her firm ass, and impressively large breasts for her tiny frame. I was especially fond her long slender legs. They were so sexy and I found myself fantasizing of parting with my hands almost daily.

Her slender, shy looking face was framed beautifully by her brown hair, and she had dark blue eyes. She was so focused, I often caught my self staring at her in awe of her beauty when she was enthralled in a text book or legal briefing.

We were at dinner when I offered her gift, the newest apple phone. The dim lit restaurant was our favorite spot, we had been here many times. But this was her birthday weekend and I had wanted my gift to be a good one.

Steph lit up when I showed her the fresh box still wrapped in platic and packaged to look elegant and modern. Then, thinking she wondered if it would work out so well.

"But what about all my old notes? and Photos?" She asked.

'I'm pretty sure we can transfer them over to the new phone." I told her. "I can help" I offered.

"Maybe we should do it at the store to be safe" she said.

I agreed even though I didn't particularly like going to that store. All of the Apple stores I had been to had a kind of chaotic atmosphere. The staff were usually quite helpful but I found it all to be a bit pretentious.

I was a bit annoyed that my gift hadn't gone over as well as I had hoped, but at least she had seen how serious I was. After we ended the date, we made out a bit in my car.

"Maybe not tonight Jay, you know I want to go really slow right?" She asked me, hand nearing her left breast.

"Oh.. yeah I know... I just want you to feel.. comfortable" I said, somewhat awkwardly as I retreated my hands from her body.

"I really like my phone!" she said with a smile.

"Let's go to the mall tomorrow to get everything transferred" she said, kissing me softly on the mouth before leaving the car.

We went to the Apple store the following weekend and I immediately sought out and employee to complete our purchase. Most of them were occupied, the store was very busy, until a young, teenage looking guy came over to assist us. His name tag said Josh.

"A new 128 GB iPhone 7 and a data transfer, no problem!" Chris explained cheerily to me and Steph.

"If you like, I can take care of that for you in the back, I will be right back once I have it transfered. "

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The next morning, a Saturday, Steph texted me around 8am, she was always an early riser. I drove to pick her up from her studio apartment. Both of us lived solo, but my apartment was much larger than hers down to my steady paycheck and income.

We went to the Apple store the following morning and I immediately sought out an employee to help us transfer and setup her new phone. Most of them were occupied as the store was very busy, until a young, teenage looking guy came over to assist us. His name tag said Josh.

"A new 128 GB iPhone 7 and a data transfer, no problem!" Josh explained cheerily to me and Steph.

"No, no.." I cut him off,
"I already bought this, we just need to transfer her old data and setup her new phone" I said.

Josh kind of gave a look to Stephanie and rolled his eyes.

"Just need some help synching then? I guess they didn't make it easy enough for him to figure out" he laughed at me to Steph.

I was a little bit annoyed that the kid would insinuate I was some kind of moron, I knew how to transfer and backup but Steph had suggested we do it at the store so I had merely followed along.

"Yes thank you so much!". Steph said to him, stepping closer and showing him her old phone.

Josh seemed to notice the physical specimen of Stephanie now standing in front of him. For one thing, she was taller than him. At 6'1" Steph was taller than most guys. I was the same height as her, buy only when she wore flat shoes or sandles like she was today.

"If you like, I can take care of that for you in the back, I will be right back once I have everything transfered." Josh said, smiling at Stephanie.

"Yes that's great, we will wait here" Stephanie said.

Josh took the old and new phone to the back somewhere.

"He was kind of a dick" I ventured to Stephanie,
"I could have done it for you I just thought it would be easier to get it all done here" I said.

"Haha don't worry about it, I think they are all pretty smart kids here, he can probably do it faster than you could". Steph told me.

I didn't appreciate the way Stephanie was assuming this minimum wage retail employee was some kind of whiz kid.

"Oh yeah, geniuses all of them, I'm sure" I mocked.

We waited for about 10 minutes with no sign of Josh.

"The little genious is taking pretty long, I'm going to go checkout the other floor" I said.

I went exploring other sections of the store. Everything was so overpriced, even the things on sale. I hated this store. I got a phone call from a friend, and it was nearly 20 minutes before I got back to Steph.

Josh was back and they were talking and laughing. I could tell from Josh's body posture that he was flirting with her. He was standing up as tall as he could and trying to look big. For a teenager he was pretty skinny and scrawny, maybe about 6' tall, but so slight of build it looked like you could blow him over. He had a very baby face that made him look about 16, even though I knew he was probably older.

Stephanie was leaning away from him a bit, but she was playing with her phone and laughing with him. He slender arm and hand was nervously playing with her hair in one hand while Josh was showing her things on her phone screen.

I walked over and joined them.

"Oh hey Jay, Josh was just showing me some of the newest things I can do with my phone, see" she showed me that Josh had sent her some sort of new animated text messages. I was not really overly impressed.

"What about new apps? Is there anything I should get now that I have this super crazy good camera?" Stephanie laughed, enjoying the young teenager so clearly trying to impress her.

"Oh yeah tons,. my favorite is Snapchat," Josh said showing her the icon so that she could download it.

I hadn't been a big snapchat user myself, but most people my age knew about it. It was often used for messaging, but was also good for sending embarrassing pics like nudes without having them stay online forever. I was a bit surprised that Stephanie hadn't heard of it before.

"So how does this work?" Stephanie asked, playing around with the snapchat interface.

"Her first you have to add me" Josh showed her how to add him on snapchat.

"Oh lucky guy!" Stephanie joked, "Got my number and my snapchat" Stephanie laughed at him, but he seemed to think he was actually getting somewhere.

"Haha yep!" Josh laughed boldly, looking at me to see if I would react.

"Ok thanks for your help Josh" I snorted, trying to show him how little I thought of this naive teenager hitting on my model like girlfriend who had almost 8 years on him.

"Do we owe you anything?" I asked, not sure if we had to pay for the transfer.

"Nope, I already Stephanie that getting a chance to help such a knockout was better than anything else for my day, it was my pleasure" he said, taking Stephanie's hand and giving it a kiss.

Stephanie blushed, "Ok that's a bit to far...". she said. "Maybe you should aim for the girls in high school" she laughed.

"Just text me anytime! If you need help with your phone I mean!" Josh laughed as we were walking out of the store.

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We were both pretty quiet on the drive home. I was a little bit frustrated and how Stephanie had let that teenager flirt with her, almost letting him get his hopes up until the end at least. At least she had put him in his place by reminding him how much younger he was.

"You shouldn't let guys get the wrong idea , you know when they are trying to hit on you like that" I finally said.

"Oh my god, really? Really?? He was like a little kid and you are jealous?" Steph laughed.

"Not jealous. Not jealous, I just wasn't sure you know what goes on in guys heads, he wasn't just trying to help you with your phone you know" I said.

"Oh come on Jay, I may be in Law School but I am not a complete social moron. I know he was hitting on me but I was just having fun. It's not like he ever had a chance, he's like a teenager" she laughed.

I was still a little annoyed, first by the teen sales guy Josh and now by Stephanie mocking me. I tried to act like it was all just no big deal and talked about some other things we were planning to do later today.

Suddenly, Stephanie phone buzzed. She picked it up and spent some time looking at it before laughing.

"Haha he really is obsessed with me!" she laughed. Showing me the phone.

Josh had sent her a snapchat video. He had replaced his eyes with heart symbols and had written the message "today I helped a goddess". The video was of him pretending to kiss her hand as he had done before we left. He had a smile as though he wasn't taking it all seriously and was more meant as a joke.

Stephanie typed some back.

"I wrote back ' And today I was helped by a hopeless little teenage boy who really needs a girlfriend" she laughed.

Her phone buzzed a few more times on the dive but she ignored them this time which made me happy. He was probably hoping to start some long running message thread but Stephanie was just going to blow him off.

We went to an Organic market to buy some ingredients for Dinner. I was going to make her dinner at my place tonight, which had some definite potential for things happening.

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We had chosen a good selection for fresh vegetables and a nice cut of steak for dinner. I also made sure to pick up some wine before we drove back to my apartment.

It took me a little longer to make dinner then I had planned, and Steph was sitting on the couch, watching TV while playing with her phone. It was very rare to have nights were she wasn't wrapped up in work for law school, so I had to take advantage of this night for sure.

Finally, the meal was prepared, and I made sure to bring it out to the table and arrange everything to show off how well I had done.

"Wow, Jay, I had no idea you were such a good cook, this smells delicious!" Steph told me.

We had a good conversation at dinner about some things that had happened to me at work. I was getting close to finishing a big project and had a pretty good shot at a promotion.

"Look at you, big shot banker!" she laughed, "I guess I know how to pick em," she said while giving me a slight elbow.

"Yeah I think you are doing a little better than the horny teenagers at the mall" I laughed.

Steph smiled, but in a way that I didn't quite like, like she was upset I was bringing it up again.

"Never mind, I was just kidding" I said, trying to laugh it off.

"It's fine Jay, you are a great boyfriend" she said, leaning in to kiss me. She broke away after a few seconds of kissing.

"I'm really sorry that I have been so "slow" but I really need you to be mature and confident even if I need to take my time. You are my boyfriend and I want our relationship to be really special." she said, as though trying to reassure me.

"I don't want to be with someone insecure or jealous just because I want to go a little slower than most girls"

I didn't like her using the words "insecure", but I tried to nod like I understood and agreed with her.

She gave me another quick kiss and we are settled on the couch to watch a movie. She was using her phone every so often but I pretended to ignore her, not wanting to seem insecure.

At one point, after she looked at her phone her face grew bright red and she practically ran out of the living room to the bathroom.

"You ok?" I yelled.

"Fine! Sorry Jay just give me a second" she said.

She came out of the bathroom a few minutes later and said she was getting tired. I offered to let her sleep over but she said she would prefer me to take her back to her apartment for the night.

Shit, I thought. Another wasted opportunity and we would both be busy until next weekend.

I drove her back to her place, and though she gave me another nice kiss before she got out of the car, I was frustrated.

I went home and masturbated to some old photos of Steph that I found online, imaging putting my cock in between her perfect, slender legs while she moaned my name.

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The next week was hectic, and although we sent each other a ton of text messages, neither of us we free enough to meet up during the week. On Wednesday,. she send me a text message.

"Hey so that snapchat thing, do you have an account?". she asked me.

"Yeah I do" I responded

"Can you add me or something, I want to play with it.". she texted me.

"Sure np" I replied.
I was able to get her added and sent her a few messages. She replied with a few videos, playing around with the filters. We proceeded to send some funny selfies back and forth.

Later in the week, on Thursday night, she sent me a video of her shirt slightly pulled down, revealing her shoulder and a seductive look on her face.

"Hey, you awake?" She sent with the video. I was almost 1 am but I got a full erection as soon as I saw the video.

"Yes! Looking hot babe" I replied back, hoping she wanted to meetup tonight.

"So I was thinking... We haven't even, you know, seen each other yet...." She sent.

"Might be fun..." She added

I was a little disappointed that she was talking about sending nudes rather than actually meeting up, but it was still a turn on. Heck I had spent so much time jerking it to her fully clothed photos that I would do anything to see her topless.

"haha, sounds fun" I texted back.

"Ok.. soo.. you first" She said.

I tried to find good lighting and angled to show my naked body in it's best light. I was most concerned about showing off my penis of course. While I know I am nothing special, about 5 1/2 inches when hard, I knew I could make it look bigger with the right perspective and angles.I decided to slow play it, maybe just a shot of me in my boxers with a nice bulge at first.

It took me about 10 min to finally get a shot that flattered me. I sent her the picture and waited patiently for her response.

About 20 minutes later, she sent back a video. It was of her walking away from the camera. From behind, she pulled her top off, she was wearing nothing underneath but her back was turned. The video ended before she turned around.

"Your turn again" she texted.

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I decided to also do a tease video. I recorded a shot of me pulling my boxers down, just enough to see the base of my penis, but not anymore. Just like before, it took me a few tries before I was satisfied with the lighting. I send the video and waited, stroking my cock in anticipation of Stephanie next video.

Stephanie sent a new video, in this one, she had turned around but had her skinny arms wrapped around to cover her breasts. They looked bigger than I had even expected, and her tiny arms were doing a poor job covering them. The other hot part of the video was the expression on her face, she had a kind of challenging teasing expression like she was daring me to show more.

I had a hard time preventing myself from blowing my load. I saved the video using a program I had heard about to store it permanently.

I then decided I had to go all out. I tried a bunch of angles but decided the best was from the side. I tried to put some things next to it for scale, but nothing really made it look any bigger than avg size. Finally I had an idea, I used a ruller but put it hidden on the other side of me so that the camera coulnt see where it started. I could move it in a way that my 5.5 inch cock looked to be hitting the 7 inch mark, a lie for sure but I was hoping to really impress her with this one. I sent the photo and waited.

I waited and waited but she never responded. After about 30 minutes I texted her, but she just sent back

"Sorry, fell asleep.".

I jerked off to the first video she had sent with her arms in front of her breasts. Progress at least I thought very satisfied.

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a hard time making plans with Stephanie on the weekend. She kept telling me she was busy with work. Finally, she agreed to meet me for brunch. . She apologized for being so busy, but said that she just had so much work to catch up on.

She had to use the restroom, and while I waited, my curiosity got the best of me. She had her cell phone in her purse, and I decided to take a look at it. She had been acting strangely the last few days, and I needed to figure out if anything was going on with her family.

I looked through her text history, my entire body stiffened when I saw that Josh was at the very top of her texting history, he had even been texting her that very morning. I scrolled up to the top of their chat history so that I could catch up.

The first text was the one he had sent her at the Apple store with the animation.

The next one, seemed to have come later that night, after we had gone to the organic

Josh:. "Hey, so you are right,. I do really need a girlfriend, but the high school girls just don't do it for me"

Josh: "Hey you there... I really need some advice. You are just so smoking hot and I really need to hear how to get a girl like you some day"

Steph didn't answer for a few hrs.

Steph: "haha, as if".

Josh:"So you don't think it's even possible? Who was that guy you were with today. Is that your boyfriend?"

Steph: "Yes"

Josh: "Really? He didn't seem all that great, I'm sure you could do a lot better than him"

Steph:"He's the best, and really, stop trying to get girls my age.. You are what, 17?"

Josh "Just turned 18 actually".

Steph: " So 18, you can maybe find some nice College girls next year, I'm sure they will even "put out." You are a good looking kid, but I'm sorry you are wasting your time, you are way too young for me"

Josh: "Thanks! I mean what makes this guy you are with so much better than me? Is it just because he is older?"

Steph: "not just older, he's mature, he's got a job, he's a full grown man. You are just not even out of high school yet. I'm sorry Josh, you should really stop texting me"

Josh:"Ok ok, so like, are you going to have sex with him tonight?"

Steph:"None of your business, but right now he's making me dinner so who knows?"

I realized this must have been the texting she was doing while I had been making her the steak meal.

Josh:"So how often do you do it with him? Is he good?"

Steph:"Oh you boys.. Look, it's not all about.. that.. There are other things like romance."

Josh:"So you haven't even had sex with him?"

Steph didn't answer

Josh: "Really? Then he's not even really your boyfriend yet, it sounds like I still have a chance!"

Steph: "OH my god! Trust me you have no chance, I would never date an 18 year old, much less sleep with one"

Josh:"What if I am better than you boyfriend. I bet you would enjoy the sex with me better"

Steph:"OK now. you're just being silly. You are like 6 years younger than me, you are like a little kid"

Josh:"Not little... I bet I'm bigger than him"

Steph didn't answer this last text right away, I think this must have been when she ran into the bathroom.

Steph: "Look, I was being nice at first but you really need to stop texting me. You have a tiny, small little teenage boy dick and I would never, ever touch you. Now stop texting me so that I can be with a real man"

Josh:"How big is he? I am willing to bet you anything that I am bigger than him. Want to take the bet?"

Steph: "Look, you have no chance, so there's no reason to make a stupid bet. There wouldn't be any way to prove it anyway. Just give it up already"

Josh:"I bet there is a way to prove it, you can compare nudes on snapchat. Look, just think about it, don't have sex with him until you know he's at least as big as a "little teenage boy" as you call it.

Steph didn't answer him again that night, but there were more texts the next day.

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[ From the next day ]

Josh: "So, did you have sex with your guy, or was he too tiny for you"

Steph: "look,. if you think you are such a stud, why don't you prove it. I am getting tire of you acting like your'e all that."

Josh:"I bet you would like it. You would probably just go all "OMG it's soo big" if I showed it to you"

Steph:"Please. I bet I will laugh at you tiny boy. All talk"

Josh:"OK, what do you think of this?"

There was a picture of an extremely large bulge. It was a close up of a boxer shorts but the bulge looked to be huge, it had to be fake it was so big.

Steph: "That's so fake. Nice try little boy."

Josh: "Oh you think it's fake, what if it wasn't fake, would you think that's big?".

Steph: "It's fake so who cares. I knew you were all talk. Goodbye Josh"

Josh:" Snapchat, get him to send you a nude, I bet he can't match up"

Steph didn't answer, but I felt my stomach drop a little bit. I had sent Stephanie nudes only a few days ago.

"Steph:" haha so it's kind of stupid, but I wanted to prove you wrong so I went through with it. I got him to send me nudes"

Josh:" Really? And?"

Steph:"He got you beat kid, sorry"

Josh: "No way, I bet he's not even close to me"

Steph" YOu mean your fake photos, haha,. until you send me a real one I am just going to assume it's two inches"

Josh:"How did you get him to send you one, did you send him anything first?"

Steph: "Sure, just some teases"

Josh:"Well then, before I send mine it's only fair contest if I get the same ones"

Steph: "Josh... I'm not going to send you them. Just give up on this silly contest, you couldn't compete with a real man just admit it."

Josh:" Well, I promise I will send you everything, just let me see one of your tease shots"

Steph: "Ok fine, but you better deliver, I'm getting tired letting you act all like some big shot"

Steph sent him the same tease picture she had sent me, the one with her shoulder pulled down slightly and the sexy look on her face.

Josh:"Wow, holy shit you are so sexy, here it comes babe"

Josh sent a picture, he was standing in his boxers but his bulge was gigantic, it went almost around the side of his leg. The camera was zoomed out far enough to see his whole skinny body which made his gigantic bulge look even more fake.

Steph: "Ok, some that's your body but there is no way that thing inside your boxers is real"

Josh: "Oh it's reall babe, it's so hard from that last pic you sent. I bet you are getting a little worried about the bet aren't you. WOrried your boyfriend won't match up?"

Steph: "Ok so stop bragging. You have done nothing other than fake pics so far, so your still me 2 inches little boy to me. Either send a real one or stop bragging about your "big" cock little boy"

Josh:"You need to send me another one first, I'm not sure you deserve to look at my big one yet"

Steph:"OK, I'm calling your bluff. You are so full of it and now you have no where to hide"

Stephanie sent him her next tease video, the one where she had her back to that camera.

Josh: "Nice, ok,here it comes babe, take a long look at this one"

Josh sent another video, this time he slowly pulled his boxers down. His dick was massive, at leat 9 inches long and very thick. As he pulled his boxers down, he grinned into the camera and said "This is for you Stephanie".

Stephanie didn't answer for more than 10 minutes.

Josh: "So, what do you think?"

Steph: "Ok Josh, it's ... big. It's really fucking big ok. You happy now? You have a huge dick"

Josh:"haha is that it? What about the contest. Who was bigger, me or your boyfriend?"

Steph: "you are bigger than him. And it's not really close. I can't believe it but it's true."

Josh:"thanks babe! I love hearing that from such a hot babe. I knew I was bigger"

Steph: "Lime seriously how big is that thing? It looks so huge? "

Josh: "it's 10.5 hard and 7.5 soft"

Steph: "really? Oh my god that's fucking huge. Can you show me with a ruler?"

Josh:"got any more of you to send?"

Steph sent the one of her holding her hands over her breasts. It was by far the best one of her and I was seething with jealousy that she was send this to Josh

Josh:"Holy shit. You are so perfect, you are like my dream girl. OK babe, I will send you some more cock shots"

Josh sent another 3 pictures, some of them were of his large flacid cock, another was a close up of his cock on top of a ruler. Unlike my photo, you see see both ends of the ruler to tell it was a legit 10.5 inches. In another picture, he was standing on a chair, his huge flaccid cock hanging halfway down his leg as he stared arrogantly into the

Steph: "Holy shit, your cock is just... amazing..."

Steph:"YOur soon much bigger than my boyfriend, it's like a joke. Your fucking hung ok, I admit it."

Josh:" That's right babe! Who's a little boy now that you've seen me?"

Steph: "Um... not you, you have the biggest cock I have ever seen. You make my boyfriend look like a little boy... Oh it's just so funny".

Josh: "So, you thinking about me a little differently now?"

Steph: "Yes, I'm not gonna lie I can't stop looking at your dick,. Its just so fucking big and those balls, everything is just huge!"

Josh: " So, how about Saturday night? Interested in meeting up?"

Steph:. "Ok.. I can't believe I'm doing this, but yes, I can pick you up, what time do you get off work?"

Josh: "6PM, see you then, I am so excited to show you in person babe"

[This last text was from this morning].

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I left the restaurant right then an there. I had to get out of there. I couldn't believe my girlfriend Stephanie was going to meet up with that that teenage apple store guy tonight. How could a mature, 24 year old law student like her be interested in an 18 year old. I did feel a bit humiliated by how much bigger his cock was than mine, but Stephanie shouldn't have put so much emphasis on that one little trait. It's not like it made him more of a man than me. I was swirling, re-reading my past messages with Stephanie, looking back at the sexy challenging video of her covering her breasts with her hand.

Was she going to let that teenage boy see her breasts before me? Because he had won some cock size contest for her? I could not believe this was happening. I kept checking the time, realizing it was now almost 6pm. I couldn't help myself, I had to know what happened, even if I had to sneak over to Steph's place.

I parked my car a few blocks away so that no one would see it, and walked so that I was at her apartment. Her building had a fire escape, and I saw that if I went to the right level, one of the windows looked into her unit. I climbed up and camped outside the window until Stephanie and Jessica came into the apartment.

Stephanie had a kind of dazed smile on her face and Josh was grinning arrogantly.

"I want you to see it Steph, I've wanted to show it to you ever since I first saw you." Josh said, looking at Stephanie in anticipation.

Stephanie smiled an put her skinner arms on his waist, helping him to remove his shirt. She looked at him sexy and fierce as she kissed his lower stomach, then began undoing his belt. She hadn't even said a word, she was just going straight for his cock.

She unbuckled his belt and got onto her knees, pulling down his pants. His big bulge was evident. She looked up at him and he smiled.

"I told you, all real"

"I can't believe it, so fucking big" Steph said. " I really need to see it" she said, putting her hands inside his boxers and lowering them down.

Josh's cock was already fully hard, and it pointed out diagonally more than 10 inches.

"Josh! that fucking cock!" Steph said, her mouth wide open.

"Look at it steph, tell me what you think" Josh said.

"It's the biggest... You won josh... You won the fucking contest you showed me who's the real man" Steph said, giving his cock a kiss on the head.

"OH my god! Thank you steph! " Josh moaned as Stephanie began sucking his cock, using both her hands as she alternately sucked and kissed his cock head.

"Still think I can't get a girl like you Steph?" Josh teased.

Steph looked up from her cock worshipping.

"Oh... you've got me alright.. Im going to be sucking this cock from now on ok... I will be your girlfriend! That's for sure" Stephanie said as though her mind had been made up long ago.

"Show those tits Stephanie, Ive been wanting to see that body for so long" Josh told her.

Stephanie took off her top and bra. Her tits was perfectly shaped and surprisingly firm for their size. They were just so big for her skinny frame it almost looked like they had to be fake, but they were real and natural.

"Ahh yeah, that body stephanie, you are perfect, everything about your body is perfect" Josh told her.

"it's yours now" Stephanie said, as she put her breasts against his cock, letting him fuck her titties with his massive cock.

From the outside, the scene was just absurd. Josh was a skinny teenager, but his giant 10 inch cock was getting milked by my girlfriends big tits. She had never even let me see them and her she was giving this 18 year old a blow job and letting him fuck her tits.

"Your balls are huge too, you know that?" Steph told him, cupping his massive balls with one hand

"That's a fucking man right there, you big dicked big balled stud" Stephanie told him as he pushed his big dick in and out of her tits.

Stephanie started kissing his cock every time it came up through her tits.

"Do need more of my cock steph?" Josh asked her

"Yes, let me suck it please" Steph begged Josh.

Josh took a few steps back the hallway and Stephanie crawled on her knees toward him..

"Come get the teenage dick babe, the dick that's going to own you" Josh told her as she crawled toward him.

She finally got up to him, and grabbed his cock with one hand as she looked up to his eyes.

"I want to suck your cock, and then I want you to fuck me" She told him.

"Show me how bad you need it" Josh said.

Stephanie began sucking his cock again, this time deep throating him , taking almost half of him down her throat. Her lips were getting stretched obscenely by his thickness, and she was making deep throat noises as she tried hungrily to take even more of him.

"How's that little boy feel in your throat steph? Is that a tiny boy your are sucking on?" Josh teased her more

"No thats a fucking stud in my throat. Ive never had such a big dick in my mouth before and it's making me so fucking horny Josh. I love your big dick you stud, take me to the bedroom and plow me with it!" Steph was practically screaming.

They moved over to the bedroom and both thrrough off their clothes. It was like they were in such a hurry to fuck they didn't want any foreplay at all.

Stephanie was pulling josh on top of her, puling him down onto her on the bed.

"Pump me with that dick! You stud!" Steph begged him as he was teading the outer edge of her clit with his big cock head.

"Im gonna show you how good this big teenage cock feels. What do you think of it now Steph? You think its gonna feel good in your pussy?

"Ohhhhh.... yess.... It's going to feel sooo good" She moaned. Stephanie started thrusting her hips up, trying to get him to stop teasing and enter her.

"Her it comes babe, here it comes" he said, as he gently guided his thick cock head into her.

"OHH My GOD!! OH MY GOD!" Stephanie was yelling as he slowly entered her

"Thats' soo good!! oh please never stop fucking me!!" Stephanie yelled, as she appeared very close to orgasm.

Josh started pumping her now, easing a good 7 inches in and out on each thrust. He had plenty more to spare, but it looked like he was hitting her mx depth with each thrust

"hhhhhhrrrrrrr! hrrrrrr! hrrr!" Staphanie moaned each time he hit bottom with his long thrusts.

"You ever taken this much cock before babe?" He started asking her as he sawed in and out of her.

"hrmmphh... Oh! Josh! hmhhhrmph. NO! Your so much bigger! hrmph! So much bigger!" She moaned.

"Are you gonna cum for me Stephanie? You gonna cum on that big teenage dick?" Josh asked

"OH MY GOD YES!!! IM FUCKING CUMMING JOSH!!! IM CUMMING ON YOUR HUGE COCK!! OH MY GOD ITS THE BIGGEST!" stephanie moaned.

"JOSH! JOSH! JOSH! OH! JOSH!" she yelled. She had her slender arms wrapped around his back, pulling him to her.

Josh pulled her long legs up so that he could hold them on his shoulders. He started confidently pumping her with his giant dick from this new position, grinning in pleasure as he fucked her brains out.

"Josh! please cum in me! I want it ok! I want your cum!" She whimpered as she was nearing her biggest ever orgasm.

"Im gonna cum in you alright, you want whats in these balls?" He asked
"Yes please! Please cum in me Josh! I need that cum from your big dick stud cock!" she moaned.

Josh started to moan as he began stiffening. He was still sawing nearly 8 inches in and out of her, but this time he went all the way in, almost to the hilt as he grabber her head and pulled her in for a deep kiss.

Stephanie was moaning and writhing in pleasure as Josh kissed her, his body stiffening as he pumped his load of sperm deep into her body.

"OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAHHHHHHH!' Stephanie moaned as her body arched up, pressing her breasts up into Josh as she orgasmed hard and her muscles tightened.

Josh let her lips go and she started moaning again

"Oh Josh, oh my god Josh... Oh Josh!"

Josh rolled off of her, looking satisfied and cocky. His big 8 inch dick was still dripping with cum as he rolled over to the side of the bed.

"How was that babe?" He asked her.

"You win." she said. "Can I please be your girlfriend?" she asked, taking his cock and beginning to clean him with her mouth.