Girlfriend gets bigger cock from apple store sales-teen

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This story is complete.

Please ask permission from Biltmore at LPSG to post or to use this or any of my other stories in other places or formats. I will often grant requests if permission is asked first. thanks. I am hoping to re-edit this story (sorry for so many typos, very frustrating to read at places), and post it on Litrotica or other site soon, thank you for watching this story develop here at LPSG.

Reactions: deleted894282

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get more enjoyment fantasizing and creating my own scenarios than reading others. I used to reading all the size stories from the old Kristen's collection when i was in my formative years, this got me into the genre. At some time I grew tired of the interracial angle and never liked the incense or the willing share/cuck angle so I guess you could say I always liked a small subset of the straight m/f big cock stories (w initial female reluctance)

Soron

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
great story. are there more stories with Josh and his big balls?

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
At some time I grew tired of the interracial angle and never liked the incense or the willing share/cuck angle so I guess you could say I always liked a small subset of the straight m/f big cock stories (w initial female reluctance)

I am literally the exact same word for word.

Reactions: thepenismightier_

1Steve

Loved Member
Media
Great, the only thing missing for me was an expected confrontation between you and Stephanie, even if it was a text! I mean, unless I missed something, you read the texts on her cell phone while she was in the restroom during your date. You left angry before she came back. I suspect you stiffed her for the meal check. Even if you didn't, she has no idea you read the texts or where you disappeared to. For me that's a big missing chunk of the story. Also, where did Josh come from? I mean you sat outside her window "until Stephanie and Jessica came into the apartment". The next thing she is pulling down Josh's pants. All of a sudden Josh is there and Jessica is where? :)

Tman1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I get more enjoyment fantasizing and creating my own scenarios than reading others. I used to reading all the size stories from the old Kristen's collection when i was in my formative years, this got me into the genre. At some time I grew tired of the interracial angle and never liked the incense or the willing share/cuck angle so I guess you could say I always liked a small subset of the straight m/f big cock stories (w initial female reluctance)
I completely agree with what you wrote and this was one of the best stories I have read. Love it

nakno

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Years ago there were a storie from biltmore in this Forum but i think it was deleted. Dont know the Name but it was about a drunk guy who showd his cock to his Friends gf.

Is there any way to find the Story?

Great, the only thing missing for me was an expected confrontation between you and Stephanie, even if it was a text! I mean, unless I missed something, you read the texts on her cell phone while she was in the restroom during your date. You left angry before she came back. I suspect you stiffed her for the meal check. Even if you didn't, she has no idea you read the texts or where you disappeared to. For me that's a big missing chunk of the story. Also, where did Josh come from? I mean you sat outside her window "until Stephanie and Jessica came into the apartment". The next thing she is pulling down Josh's pants. All of a sudden Josh is there and Jessica is where? :)

Yeah, I was a bit confused by that, as well.