Girlfriend gets bigger cock from apple store sales-teen

ilpallazo

Admired Member
Media
Years ago there were a storie from biltmore in this Forum but i think it was deleted. Dont know the Name but it was about a drunk guy who showd his cock to his Friends gf.

Is there any way to find the Story?

The title was "College girlfriend gets a teen deep dicking". I have it in my hard drive somewhere

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah post it here it'll be too much bother to post it to everyone individually. But if you are I want in

daisy87

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I left the restaurant right then an there. I had to get out of there. I couldn't believe my girlfriend Stephanie was going to meet up with that that teenage apple store guy tonight. How could a mature, 24 year old law student like her be interested in an 18 year old. I did feel a bit humiliated by how much bigger his cock was than mine, but Stephanie shouldn't have put so much emphasis on that one little trait. It's not like it made him more of a man than me. I was swirling, re-reading my past messages with Stephanie, looking back at the sexy challenging video of her covering her breasts with her hand.

Was she going to let that teenage boy see her breasts before me? Because he had won some cock size contest for her? I could not believe this was happening. I kept checking the time, realizing it was now almost 6pm. I couldn't help myself, I had to know what happened, even if I had to sneak over to Steph's place.

I parked my car a few blocks away so that no one would see it, and walked so that I was at her apartment. Her building had a fire escape, and I saw that if I went to the right level, one of the windows looked into her unit. I climbed up and camped outside the window until Stephanie and Jessica came into the apartment.

Stephanie had a kind of dazed smile on her face and Josh was grinning arrogantly.

"I want you to see it Steph, I've wanted to show it to you ever since I first saw you." Josh said, looking at Stephanie in anticipation.

Stephanie smiled an put her skinner arms on his waist, helping him to remove his shirt. She looked at him sexy and fierce as she kissed his lower stomach, then began undoing his belt. She hadn't even said a word, she was just going straight for his cock.

She unbuckled his belt and got onto her knees, pulling down his pants. His big bulge was evident. She looked up at him and he smiled.

"I told you, all real"

"I can't believe it, so fucking big" Steph said. " I really need to see it" she said, putting her hands inside his boxers and lowering them down.

Josh's cock was already fully hard, and it pointed out diagonally more than 10 inches.

"Josh! that fucking cock!" Steph said, her mouth wide open.

"Look at it steph, tell me what you think" Josh said.

"It's the biggest... You won josh... You won the fucking contest you showed me who's the real man" Steph said, giving his cock a kiss on the head.

"OH my god! Thank you steph! " Josh moaned as Stephanie began sucking his cock, using both her hands as she alternately sucked and kissed his cock head.

"Still think I can't get a girl like you Steph?" Josh teased.

Steph looked up from her cock worshipping.

"Oh... you've got me alright.. Im going to be sucking this cock from now on ok... I will be your girlfriend! That's for sure" Stephanie said as though her mind had been made up long ago.

"Show those tits Stephanie, Ive been wanting to see that body for so long" Josh told her.

Stephanie took off her top and bra. Her tits was perfectly shaped and surprisingly firm for their size. They were just so big for her skinny frame it almost looked like they had to be fake, but they were real and natural.

"Ahh yeah, that body stephanie, you are perfect, everything about your body is perfect" Josh told her.

"it's yours now" Stephanie said, as she put her breasts against his cock, letting him fuck her titties with his massive cock.

From the outside, the scene was just absurd. Josh was a skinny teenager, but his giant 10 inch cock was getting milked by my girlfriends big tits. She had never even let me see them and her she was giving this 18 year old a blow job and letting him fuck her tits.

"Your balls are huge too, you know that?" Steph told him, cupping his massive balls with one hand

"That's a fucking man right there, you big dicked big balled stud" Stephanie told him as he pushed his big dick in and out of her tits.

Stephanie started kissing his cock every time it came up through her tits.

"Do need more of my cock steph?" Josh asked her

"Yes, let me suck it please" Steph begged Josh.

Josh took a few steps back the hallway and Stephanie crawled on her knees toward him..

"Come get the teenage dick babe, the dick that's going to own you" Josh told her as she crawled toward him.

She finally got up to him, and grabbed his cock with one hand as she looked up to his eyes.

"I want to suck your cock, and then I want you to fuck me" She told him.

"Show me how bad you need it" Josh said.

Stephanie began sucking his cock again, this time deep throating him , taking almost half of him down her throat. Her lips were getting stretched obscenely by his thickness, and she was making deep throat noises as she tried hungrily to take even more of him.

"How's that little boy feel in your throat steph? Is that a tiny boy your are sucking on?" Josh teased her more

"No thats a fucking stud in my throat. Ive never had such a big dick in my mouth before and it's making me so fucking horny Josh. I love your big dick you stud, take me to the bedroom and plow me with it!" Steph was practically screaming.

They moved over to the bedroom and both thrrough off their clothes. It was like they were in such a hurry to fuck they didn't want any foreplay at all.

Stephanie was pulling josh on top of her, puling him down onto her on the bed.

"Pump me with that dick! You stud!" Steph begged him as he was teading the outer edge of her clit with his big cock head.

"Im gonna show you how good this big teenage cock feels. What do you think of it now Steph? You think its gonna feel good in your pussy?

"Ohhhhh.... yess.... It's going to feel sooo good" She moaned. Stephanie started thrusting her hips up, trying to get him to stop teasing and enter her.

"Her it comes babe, here it comes" he said, as he gently guided his thick cock head into her.

"OHH My GOD!! OH MY GOD!" Stephanie was yelling as he slowly entered her

"Thats' soo good!! oh please never stop fucking me!!" Stephanie yelled, as she appeared very close to orgasm.

Josh started pumping her now, easing a good 7 inches in and out on each thrust. He had plenty more to spare, but it looked like he was hitting her mx depth with each thrust

"hhhhhhrrrrrrr! hrrrrrr! hrrr!" Staphanie moaned each time he hit bottom with his long thrusts.

"You ever taken this much cock before babe?" He started asking her as he sawed in and out of her.

"hrmmphh... Oh! Josh! hmhhhrmph. NO! Your so much bigger! hrmph! So much bigger!" She moaned.

"Are you gonna cum for me Stephanie? You gonna cum on that big teenage dick?" Josh asked

"OH MY GOD YES!!! IM FUCKING CUMMING JOSH!!! IM CUMMING ON YOUR HUGE COCK!! OH MY GOD ITS THE BIGGEST!" stephanie moaned.

"JOSH! JOSH! JOSH! OH! JOSH!" she yelled. She had her slender arms wrapped around his back, pulling him to her.

Josh pulled her long legs up so that he could hold them on his shoulders. He started confidently pumping her with his giant dick from this new position, grinning in pleasure as he fucked her brains out.

"Josh! please cum in me! I want it ok! I want your cum!" She whimpered as she was nearing her biggest ever orgasm.

"Im gonna cum in you alright, you want whats in these balls?" He asked
"Yes please! Please cum in me Josh! I need that cum from your big dick stud cock!" she moaned.

Josh started to moan as he began stiffening. He was still sawing nearly 8 inches in and out of her, but this time he went all the way in, almost to the hilt as he grabber her head and pulled her in for a deep kiss.

Stephanie was moaning and writhing in pleasure as Josh kissed her, his body stiffening as he pumped his load of sperm deep into her body.

"OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAHHHHHHH!' Stephanie moaned as her body arched up, pressing her breasts up into Josh as she orgasmed hard and her muscles tightened.

Josh let her lips go and she started moaning again

"Oh Josh, oh my god Josh... Oh Josh!"

Josh rolled off of her, looking satisfied and cocky. His big 8 inch dick was still dripping with cum as he rolled over to the side of the bed.

"How was that babe?" He asked her.

"You win." she said. "Can I please be your girlfriend?" she asked, taking his cock and beginning to clean him with her mouth.
Awesome!!

Reactions: bulge72600