Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*blink*
*starts laughing hysterically*
*stops...*
*blink*

Trolling Grand Master is a master of trolling....

slight on topic: i would douse my genitalia in gasoline and holy water. say goodbye to good times and strike the match.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm guessing the first post is missing.....otherwise I would guess Ms Lee has taken up crackpiping. :eek:

D

deleted556573

I would LOVE to know what that first post was :biggrin1:.

I read it. Here's what I remember:

The poster's female fuckbuddy is 64ish. He's been having sex on and off with her for several years. She asked him to "pop a nasty blackhead in her vaginal area". Then he said he developed pimples on his cock after fucking her, but the doctor assured him it wasn't an STD. Then he found something in the "taint" area that apparently was a skin tag, which she supposedly went to the doctor to have checked out (he doubted this) and the doctor said it was a skin tag, but would eventually fall off. Whatever.

This has all caused a huge strain on their "relationship" (and I use that term VERY loosely, no pun intended), blah blah blah.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ok, i'll paraphrase:

I read it. Here's what I remember:

The poster's female fuckbuddy is 64ish. He's been having sex on and off with her for several years. She asked him to "pop a nasty blackhead in her vaginal area". Then he said he developed pimples on his cock after fucking her, but the doctor assured him it wasn't an STD. Then he found something in the "taint" area that apparently was a skin tag, which she supposedly went to the doctor to have checked out (he doubted this) and the doctor said it was a skin tag, but would eventually fall off. Whatever.

This has all caused a huge strain on their "relationship" (and I use that term VERY loosely, no pun intended), blah blah blah.

Thank you both! Curiosity satisfied.

:rolleyes: at the now-gone OP.

my version was better.

I think yours captured the essence of the post perfectly :tongue:.