Girlfriend has trouble handling it.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not that she has vaginismus, but one thing I came across yesterday about treating it was having her do kegels for 3 seconds with a finger inserted in her vagina until she can control the spasms (around 20 reps, relaxing between reps). Then do the same with 2 fingers and so on.

Jhbmeetbuddies

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I suggest using lots of lube buddy, and spending a lot of time on foreplay to get her ready. How about first just fingering her until she is comfortable with that, maybe for a few weeks. Only then go for actual penetration.

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
well 6.5 inches of girth is a lot for most girls to handle, and like many have said use lots of lube. Ask her if everything is okay during sex, make sure you don't hurt your partner too bad. You don't want your relationship to end because sex is painful. Eventually her vagina will come around :wink:. Maybe she can ask her friends for some help with this problem :wink::wink::wink:

canon

Sexy Member
Media
I have had this same problem since I was around 15. Perhaps just a bit larger at almost 8" x 6.75". All the girls I have been with have been virgins so it required a lot of patience. If they are really into you they will eventually figure out a way for it to be in them. Although there was a lot of foreplay full sex never happened with any of them before 6 months. You just have to be very patient and be more concerned with their comfort than your own. It has been my experience that they are more relaxed when they are on top and can control penetration.