Girlfriend help.

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by MacnCheese, Oct 9, 2011.

1. MacnCheese

MacnCheese New Member

So I am 23 yrs old and my gf is 21, we have been together for almost 1 year.
    We met online, sent texts back and forth for about a week then met.

About another week later we had sex and after we were finished just laying and talking, out of no where she tells me the first guy she was with had an 11 inch penis and another had 8 inches, said she asked them if she could measure them.

Now I am not big at all, probably average or maybe less. So of course this bothered me, but I tried not letting it get to me. It was fine for awhile then when ever we would have sex it would pop back into my head. I've asked her why she would tell me this, especially since I had not brought anything about ex's up and all she says is "I don't know, I have a big mouth". She asked me why it bothers me. I told her it bothers me because I never would want to know that, both of them are huge compared to me. And I know this is stupid, but because she didn't/never will ask to measure me.

I just need help to not think about this, because I do love her and have tried my best not to keep this in my head bothering me.

Thank

2. srk515

Gold Member

Albums:
    This will bother you if you like it or not and there isn't much you can do about it. Time will eventually make you forget and it's kinda weird for her to tell you that. It's also quite weird that you ask this on a "LARGE penis support group" forum. Judging by the name, not many people here will probably run into a situation that you have. Your question is like going to a Sony PS3 store and asking how to fix your XBox 360.

3. thin7

thin7 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I am having a similar issue. Although she didn't measure them and Im pretty sure they weren't 11", but yeah she had two experiences with very large ones. One of them being right before she and I got together...as in one week. Her vagina was still imprinted with the dudes dick. She said he stretched her out over their 1.5 yr relationship and she would have to do kegels to get back to "pre-hung" tightness. At first it didn't bother me toooo much because I thought it was hot the way she talked about it...but now it is just in my head. It's like they don't realize ot understand why a guy would struggle with that. They just think we shouldn't so they don't worry about it. "It's just biology", so she says. I ask her if she felt good pressure when we first had sex, she says it was good but she was still stretched out from her ex. Like that's supposed to make me feel better? WTF?!! And she says things like that. A few days ago i say black dudes aren't really bigger than white dudes, otherwise black women would have larger pussies. She says, "It's a muscle, just like I was stretched out, so are they." Is she right...of course. But she thinks nothing of making comments like this.

4. thin7

thin7 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    So I'm not sure what to say to you other than, bitches be crazy.

Also, I really don't even see how this guy stretched her out so much.
    Him:

Attached Files:

• exbf.jpg
      exbf.jpg
      File size:
      26.4 KB
      Views:
  5. thin7

thin7 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    One more comment to maybe help you. I will say women look at this MUCH differently than we do--obviously, or else they wouldnt say hurtful things. If she loves you then she won't care...especially if you're making her orgasm. She will love your dick because it's attached to you. Now if she truly loved one of these other dudes then that makes it harder but it doesn't sonud like she did. My "gf" was in love with her ex, and even sent him texts stating that while she and I were already fucking. Yeah, I know. So dude, it could be soooooo much worse. Of course she says she loves me and that she was just trying to get him to apologize. Whatevs...

6. henry8888

henry8888 Member

Albums:
    1st one was most probly about 7.5/ 8 not 11, 2nd was probly 6.

7. sophomore19

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    agree with last poster. there are VERY few 11" dicks out there. secondly, she sounds like a fuckin' wacko to me dude. seriously. unless you REALLY like her, or she's just REALLY hot or REALLY great in bed, i'd cut her ass loose bro. she's got some screws loose for her to bring that shit up after the FIRST TIME u guys hook up like that. u don't need that shit.

or, the other side of the coin is that you rock her world just fine. do you feel like you please her and she is totally fulfilled? do u make her cum and make it seem like she just can't get enough of you? that being said, maybe she just has that fetish that SO MANY PEOPLE on lpsg have about talking to their significant others about their ex's dicks?

either way, you got some thinking to do man...

8. Incocknito

Gold Member

Maybe you should ask her to measure you. Don't help her, just see how she measures. Most likely she was measuring form the asshole or inside leg, etc.

At least then you would know if she was measuring properly (most likely she was not). And if she WAS measuring properly then dump her, which you should probably do anyway.

Not so much because she a ho but because there is now an emotional barrier between the two of you. Or you could get your own back and tell her about your ex with the GG chest. Lie if you have to :p

9. dolfette

Gold Member

that's a violation of site TOS.

10. cvcgolf

cvcgolf Active Member

Albums:
    If she ever brings it up again, just smile.. She'll get curious and ask why you're smiling.. Tell her you were just thinking about the ex you had that would suck and swallow at the end of every sex session.. You also had an ex that loved taking your cock in her ass.. You also had an ex with a super tight pussy.. You had one with the most amazing perfect breasts.. You also had one ex that would never wear panties..

If she brings it up ever again that would be the second time and there's no reason why you should be hearing about it.. Make her head spin this time..

11. dolfette

Gold Member

^^if you ever feel the need to be vindictive towards a partner then you should just walk away. and if she's ever deliberately that cruel to you then you should do the same.

if she's just tactless then you need to ask yourself if someone so sensitive belongs with someone so tactless.

has she ever actually said that she prefers large?
    from what you've written i gather she didn't say they were better, she said they were bigger.
    i know a lot of guys think that bigger = better, but women don't always agree.

#11 dolfette, Oct 10, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2011
  12. kurios

kurios Member

Is your GF as insensitive with other matters?
    On a list of subjects to refrain from the size of her EXs has to be pretty high. How stupid!
    First of all she didn't get stretched out but maybe is covering for thinking that she is looser than you might prefer and maybe was told this in the past. Still dumb
    But either get over it or move on

13. ConstantComment

ConstantComment New Member

If you're still with her, then this only supports my opinion that (some) men do love drama and challenge.

14. dolfette

Gold Member

wow...

i picture you in velcro shoes.

15. MickeyLee

Gold Member

or his girlfriend is his left hand..

and his post is wankery-fantasy.:smile:

16. SoloAqui

SoloAqui Member

Albums:
    I don't know if you will forget about this anytime soon. I think she put you and your dick on the spot; not cool. Just do your best to be her best.

I agree with Henry... we were not the there so there is no telling.

Draft saved Draft deleted