girlfriend is always hurting

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by youngstud, May 10, 2008.

1. youngstud

youngstud New Member

Albums:
    Hello, im 18 and so is my gf and we could never enjoy sex, to start off she cant orgasm off of it an i thought it was my fault but she has never had one then she says it hurts all the time when we have sex and normally we last about 5 minutes. She says the bottom part of her vagina hurts, any advice?

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    wish i had some advice for ya man......fortunately/unfortunately I'm not that big so I've never encountered a problem such as yours. however there are plenty of hung men on the site, and plenty of big cock loving women on the site that can help you out. Good luck man

3. youngstud

youngstud New Member

Albums:
    lol alright thanks

4. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    hope you don't mind me saying this, but you've got one impressive cock man. no wonder your g/f is sore

5. youngstud

youngstud New Member

Albums:
    normally when i look at it i get self concious and espeically cause i cant get my girlfriend to cum

6. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    the Fourchete (bottom part of the vagina)is very thin on girls and your best bet
    is to use a good lube and start with more foreplay
    until you can kinda see inside of her without pulling on her lips.

use only half your cock at first...or maybe even a small dildo.
    do not be shy with the lube.

7. dolfette

Gold Member

lots of women don't cum from sex.
    recent reseach has shown that whilst many women have a g spot, some just don't.
    i'm too frickin' lazy to find the link.

8. youngstud

youngstud New Member

Albums:
    lol thanks, yea we use lube and stuff also but the other night we didnt we forgot it at her house. Yea her gspot doesnt work or feel good to her she says so I have no idea. and with foreplay she only likes me to rub her clit and doesnt like to be fingered or goin down on her

9. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    was she raised "religious" or is she "repressed"?
    was she ever abused sexually?

maybe she has vaginismus?

10. youngstud

youngstud New Member

Albums:
    umm she might have that vaginismus idk we have been dating for a year and never enjoyed sex an she has had sex with about 3-4 guys before me an she said they would do it alot an not hurt but i dont know i wish we could just both enjoy it

11. collegedude1

collegedude1 Member

Is she too tight? I'd say maybe you need to finger her a bit to loosen her up...but if she doesn't like being fingered, I don't know what the other options are. Has she mentioned if it hurt with the other guys?

12. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If she is getting sore you may want to incorporate more foreplay or somehow take a break, and maybe 69 for a little and get her wet again, give her a little break, lick her clit. That may get her peaking so when you go back in she might climax and not be as sore.

13. D_Theramenus_Twoglands

this is happening with my current girlfriend as well. There were times where I just decided to stop because I did not like the feeling of me hurting her. My best advice for you is to work her up really good. Start off with some foreplay, head down town for a bit with your tongue and fingers, and use a good lube. When you first go to put it in her, maybe just bob your head in and out. Then inch in deeper and deeper as your progress. You should stop concentrating on if your hurting her because that could be the reason your not enjoying it. Try to focus on her and make her feel comfortable so she gets the "oh its gonna hurt" mentality out of her head. Talk dirty to her, make her feel good. Use your free hands to massage parts of her body. Trust me, it will take some time for her to get use to it. It has almost been a year for me and she still says she is sore the next day, and I am not that big.

Or if all else fails, have a few drinks before hand. Will make her loosen up and less tense and will make you last longer too! LOL. jk. I do not promote the use of alcohol or drugs in any matter.

14. youngstud

youngstud New Member

Albums:
    thanks guy, I showed her the vaginismus site an she thinks that is her problem so she is gonna go to the doctors an figure it out

15. pinupbeauty

pinupbeauty New Member

not really any "new" advice...but when I first started to have sex with my current boyfriend I would either be very sore...or even bleed a little (sometimes a lot). We figured out that until I got more used to him...we would take stock in some really good lube...now, I still get sore..but in a really wonderful way:) and I don't tear anymore....

16. lucky8

Gold Member

i used to have the same problem. try giving her an orgasm orally or with your fingers before you have sex. start out with her on top, and let her ride you until SHE puts it all the way in. careful not to thrust all the way in within the first few minutes of penetration because she probably isn't aroused enough and you're bottoming out. just be real careful man, dont get in a hurry to show her how big you are. for girls, bottoming out is like us getting hit in the balls, just keep that in mind when you're doing the deed.

17. youngstud

youngstud New Member

Albums:
    alright, thanks alot everyone

Draft saved Draft deleted