Girlfriend is picky

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_asp09xcv, Feb 21, 2011.

1. D_asp09xcv

D_asp09xcv Account Disabled

When having sex, my girl can't cum unless she is penetrated hard and fast AND I am stimulating her clit at the same time. I am not very coordinated, so it takes a lot of concentration to do the both at the same time. Also, the concentration on movements sometimes causes me to get soft, which makes her frustrated (close to tears).

I have asked her to stimulate her clit by herself, but just like when I asked her to masturbate for me, she says "it just doesn't work" when she does it solo.:confused:

What do?

2. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Spoon fuck with her upper leg thrown across your upper leg. You probably won't be able to thrust as you might wish because her leg will be restrictive, but you will get good access to her clit, and you can bury yourself deep and get a good groove grind going.

3. FeroxFemina

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Just wanted to point out that your girlfriend is not picky at all. In fact she's very normal as most women don't cum easily. She's done a great thing by telling you what works for her.

Be supportive and try and find new ways in which to make her cum. See to her needs first and help her get to know her body and what works best for her.

4. Bacchusbigboy

Bacchusbigboy New Member

Albums:
    Amen to that!
    Once you know her better trust me you will have SO MUCH more pleasure.

5. _Jonesy

_Jonesy Member

Experiment, adventure, try everything everywhere.

I'm the worst for this, and I'm a guy lol. I've made so many girls feel like they are rubbish in bed making me have to reassure them they are not purely because I never seem to cum unless I either finish myself off or do it at the right time. Right time is usually 5 minutes in though, if I hold off past that it is a struggle to get to it again. Sucks really.

6. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
  7. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

It's a nightmare with some women! It seems like she's exceptionally lazy - it ain't lovemaking when it's all about mechanics, & bending your body into uncomfortable positions for long periods of time, banging away like a one armed bandit, fiddling around with a slippery button, & never hitting the jackpot!

That's just not sexy - she's using you as a prop harpoon to her beached whale. I guarantee she ain't thinkin of you when you're doing it.

Come on, if a woman came on here & said that her guy couldn't get off unless she was on top for half an hour , pumping hard, & wriggling her finger in his ass, & getting angry if she didn't, they'd tell her to ditch him!

This girl sounds like she's a sub. Have you not tried manning up & bossing her around in bed? Dirty talk, spanking, & heightening arousal. Shit, just duct tape a vibe to her crotch if she's that lazy. Delay penetration, by teasing. This woman of yours will wank herself, so she has a responsibility to help get herself off too!

When she fucks she's imagining a "taken" fantasy, & she has no interest in how hard that is for you to perform, & she has no compromise.

Most women aren't that demanding, & let me tell you now, if that's the only way she comes, it will get old very soon for you - so if she won't/can't change, or you can't spice it up for yourself, dump her.

8. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

I hear that fellah! Here's a hint that might work a few times:if they wear bangles & beads, get them to wrap them around your cock, & move them around whilst giving you a BJ, & holding the root tightly. It's revived my deadened pecker often:wink:

9. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

That response is fucking ridiculous. Ignore him.

She's done what she can by telling you what works for her. Try to convince her to help you in finding new (or easier) ways to get her off. It takes two to tango!

10. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    She may feel self-conscious about it. If she feels weird and tense touching herself with you there she's not going to orgasm. You might try talking her through it. Tell her how hot and sexy it is to watch her touch herself, how much it turns you on etc. That might help her. Try other positions. She might also feel more covered with you on top. You could sit up in a chair and let her face you so your bodies are still close together. She can control the depth and speed of penetration and probably press her clit against you this way. It can "work" for her if she relaxes with you.

Of course I could be totally off as well:rolleyes: Just something different for you to try.

11. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

Haha- take a running jump! I guess you think that sex is all man's job too. What kind of wimp ass shit is that - try to convince her? I think he has been trying, but she's saying no. Try listening to a man instead of telling him what YOU would want.

Exactly what is he getting out of it?

The GF has done fuck all - that's the problem - duh.

TTM, Stop this reactionary bilge. Join us in the 21st century! It's like some women here conspire for their sisters, instead of all of humanity.

Honestly mate, you'll never get good advice from a woman on this one, because they don't know exactly what the technical problems are in trying to coordinate your arms, legs & cock at the same time, whilst trying to jackhammer someone at impossible speeds, whilst maintaining a full erection.

They just don't get it!

#11 B_crackoff, Feb 21, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
  12. yongdo

yongdo New Member

Albums:
    Find a new girlfriend.

If she's not willing to experiment with you and help the two of you have a great sex life it will NEVER be good.

It is not your responsibility to take care of the both of you. Yes, you should be loving and attentive but you really should be asking her the question you posted here.

13. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

loud applause!

14. _Alexxx_

_Alexxx_ Member

Albums:
    threesome is the answer: you fuck, the other guy stimulates. Bonus: she can suck him at the same time

15. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    Now that's thinking outside the box! :tongue:

16. _Jonesy

_Jonesy Member

crackoff - I also recognise how girls never seem to do much but it doesn't really matter to me as when they try to do something I feel nothing. Literally nothing. Wtf.

But then, I don't think the problem lies in the woman, but more in my own penis sensitivity. This is why I can make myself cum within 5 mins of sex, my glands are still sensitive. There is no sensitivity in the shaft, and if I without my load I lose sensitivity in the head due to what I can only describe as a numbness, as if drunk.

#16 _Jonesy, Feb 21, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
  17. MsThang

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have learned a long time ago that I am the only person responsible for my orgasm. Either I open my mouth and tell him what I need or I do it myself. I have my surefire tricks that work for me regardless of dick size or my partner's skills.

18. Pitbull

Gold Member

My answer
    Vibrator!

Get one of those little egg shaped ones.
    Her on top.
    All you have to do is lie there and thrust a little here and there.
    No advanced coordination involved.

and maybe hold onto her arms so she doesn't blast through the ceiling like a rocketship :eek:

19. Drifterwood

Gold Member

I'm going to tell my next girlfriend that I can't cum unless she is also doing my tax return/paperwork/filing etc.

20. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

To the OP - your girlfriend is not 'picky'. 'Picky' suggests choice. The only choice she is making, is the choice to orgasm.

How long have you tried for, and what did you try?

For me personally, I can handle a man not cumming (I've had experience with it), as long as he still shows that he's interested in me and sexually attracted to me.

Wanting to orgasm makes her lazy???

She isn't? Where did you get that information from?

Who said the OP's girlfriend was getting angry? He certainly didn't.

Nothing in his post suggests she is submissive.

Nothing in the OP's post suggests such a thing and you saying this is both irresponsible and misogynistic (considering that it has no basis whatsoever).

Draft saved Draft deleted