Girlfriend left me for a bigger dick...the second time its happened

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
a much overlooked aspect of SPH/cuckolding is the woman bashing.
a common fantasy is the women leaving her "smaller" partner for a man with a bigger peen. there is always a sense of betrayal and injury acted out by the "smaller" dude. the women is often seen as sneaky, abusive, neglectful.

is not all "mock my small dick" lots of it is also "attack my unfaithful woman"

Othello would have loved LPSG:rolleyes:

:07:

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Your dick is an average size, nothing wrong with it. Rather than worry about your size, worry about treating your partners well in and out of the bedroom.

Bedroom skills >>>>>> penis size

Agree... I commented on your wall, but will here as well.

My husband is 5 inches... and 5 is a very good number.
The brain is such a great sexual organ when used right. My husband is the best lover I've ever had. And yes, I've had larger. I always say the sex is different not better.

But I love my husband for all that he is. He still gets me off every time in the bedroom.

Keep lookin' your girl is out there .... :wink:

The OP is bullshit, this is an SPH wank-fodder request. Bothering to give this guy honest well-meaning advice is a waste of time.

The OP may be looking for something different, but honest well-meaning advice should still be given, in the hopes it helps someone else reading the thread.

:biggrin1:

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nope. i've been writing it all over the internet because i love the quote and it makes me laugh every time. which is the only thing that matters.
you think domestic violence is funny.

i think you're a misogynistic arsehole.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The OP is bullshit, this is an SPH wank-fodder request. Bothering to give this guy honest well-meaning advice is a waste of time.

I tired to make that point a page ago, Hilly. Any further response in this thread either plays into the OP's manipulative fantasies and/or makes the posters look like well-meaning, albeit oblivious, fools.

fiascosauce

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a good looing 21 year old male with a 5 inch dick. I've had multiple girl friends in the past but non of them lasted. My first girl friend was a size queen. She cheated on me multiple times and i was never sure as to why. I found out later that she had sex with a guy who had a 9 inch dick. She always said size didnt matter but i never believed her. My most recent girlfriend slept with a black guy who was apparently real big aswell. I never thought my dick was incredibly small. What do you think?

1) why would you ever know the penis size of the people your gf LEFT your for?

2) people exaggerate penis sizes.

3) SPH is ridiculous.

4) nobody who is in fact good looking, would actually refer to themselves as "good looking". nobody with any pragmatism or humility, that is.

5) that "body" shot in your gallery does not jibe with your dick pics. one or the other is fake... i'm thinking body.

sorry man. you are pathetic. even if none of what i postulated is true, and you honestly were left for bigger dicks, you are still pathetic for thinking that's the reason, and for coming on here looking for advice instead of bettering yourself in ways you are able to control.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
maybe you should try dating a hung guy next time and you can suck and get fucked by his big dick. you seem as obsessed with big cocks as much as your past girlfriends are

^ ^ ^ this. Truly, why do you hang onto this feeling of misery? Does it give you some sort of security to denigrate yourself? Why not like your pretty penis? Because it looks like it's pretty to me. The ugly part is the judgments you attach.

A

AM_092

I'm a good looing 21 year old male with a 5 inch dick. I've had multiple girl friends in the past but non of them lasted. My first girl friend was a size queen. She cheated on me multiple times and i was never sure as to why. I found out later that she had sex with a guy who had a 9 inch dick. She always said size didnt matter but i never believed her. My most recent girlfriend slept with a black guy who was apparently real big aswell. I never thought my dick was incredibly small. What do you think?

Are you crazy?! 5 inches is MASSIVE!!! If girls keep running, you should totally start fucking guys. Or a watermelon.

The more you make your smaller size an issue, the more it will become one.

Either brush up on your bedroom skills, treat them better or stop dating women who are shallow enough to judge a relationship on penis size.

I find the fiction stories where a woman leaves a husband/boyfriend who she loves in all other ways for a guy who is shallow enough to think that his cock is what make him a man.

Would you leave your gf for a woman with bigger tits? (assuming big tits turn you on)